Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Saisons de Amour Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:41 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi nodded her head at the male as she followed him to the table, blushing a little bit. "Yeah, this is my first blind date." She said, but despite that, it had been a nice first date so far even if the only thing they had done was grabbed food. Sitting down in one of the chairs, she picked up what appeared to be some sort of shrimp puff and took a bite out of it, nodding as she glanced down at the shoes she was wearing. She would have fallen and broken her ankle if she had worn heels! The raven haired female then blinked before looking at him, a blush spreading across her face. "You... You would let me do that?" She said, though she would still be a little bit nervous about dancing, it was a sweet offer. The female then smiled a bit as she gave a small nod. "I guess we could try it out." She said with a soft chuckle. She wasn't all that heavy, so she was sure that it wouldn't cause him any pain to have her standing on his feet.

She just hoped that she wouldn't end up tripping both of them. Though, Trendon didn't seem like the type who would get mad at her if that accidentally ended up happening. The girl smiled a little bit more as she grabbed the next piece of food and bit into it, smiling as it ended up being a piece of chocolate cake. Yum! The girl absolutely loved sweets, that would be one thing people would notice about her. It was one of the main reasons she chose to walk everywhere. The only time she ever really used her car was when it was extra cold or she planned on going grocery shopping. After she had finished that food, she looked at the male as she wiped her mouth off with a napkin. "So how about while we sit here and eat we learn about each other more?" She said, smiling at him. "So.. What's your favorite color?" She said with a small chuckle.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

riskinginsanity

Loonamist
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:57 pm

Lady Illusia

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She only stared with the blush on her cheeks, her heart pounding in her ears. Her breathing shook just as much as her shoulders as he peered down at her with that same look. A hand quietly moved up, fingertips grazing his lips once again. Everything about him was absolutely intoxicating. Without thinking much about it, she began to lay kisses along his chin and jawline, sliding her arms back down to trickle down his chest and grip at his jacket. And just like that, her shoes were off, little light brown socks hidden underneath. Both legs came up, her feet sliding along his waist and down his thighs - signaling she, by all means, wanted his pants off at that moment. The hands that were on his chest now began helping with the buttons, slipping them through the holes easily. She pushed her cheek against the side of his head as he kissed her shoulder, slipping wanting and teasing moans against his ear. Quiet, loving whispers...~

As she reached the bottom of his shirt, her hands fell back up his body, rubbing her palms against his stomach and chest before letting them slide into the sleeves and grip at his shoulders and the bottom of his biceps. Back down again and she slipped her hand into the belt loop, moving the belt through the buckle and giving it a gentle tug. If he teased her, that was fine, as long as the belt and pants came off and soon. Finishing unbuckling, she pulled it off as far as she could without hurting him, waiting for him to do the rest. She felt up his chest again, maneuvering her hands up and down to feel along her husband.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Fall Ball And Hair~.
Feeling: Ecstatic; Beyond Loved; Nostalgic.
Money: $1090.50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:04 pm

User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $500xxxxxxxxx

Rylee looked at Tyrese as he turned to leave, giving a bit of a huff as her eyebrows creased together a bit. How rude! Alexus was definitely right about him, after meeting him she couldn't believe someone who wrote such lovely romance stories was such a jerk! There was no way in hell she would be buying his next book. Her teal eyes then looked over at her husband as Alexus had spoken to the man before asking her if she was ready to go home. "Yeah. Then we..." Though her sentence cut off as the woman punch her husband in the face. What the f*ck! Rylee's look went from normal to furious in a matter of seconds. "What the f*ck is wrong with you!" She angrily snapped at the blonde, clenching her fists with a dangerous look in her eyes, with the amount of anger coursing through the woman, there was bound to be a burst pipe in the hotel somewhere. Glaring at her as she walked away, the woman quickly went over to her husband, staring at him worriedly. "Sweetheart!?" She asked, her look changing from anger to absolute worry. "Are you okay?" Her teal eyes started at him before she noticed a flash of blonde again from the corner of her eyes and shot the woman a death glare. "B*tch." She said, loud enough for her to hear before she went back to worrying about her husband. It had sounded like the woman had hit him pretty hard. Normally Rylee would have gone off on her way worse than that, but she was more worried about Alexus to care about that woman.

O.O.C

whiters4

Lady Illusia
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:22 pm

User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Though Madilyn attempted to fight it, she purred softly at his touch. Some instincts she could not fight back. It did not matter how hard she tried. She smiled at his blushing face and knew she would have to explain the term and more human behavior to Theo. Madi did not mind though. She loved sharing new experiences with Theodor. Despite his gentle touch feeling so nice, when their embrace ended Madilyn put her headband back into place. Madilyn still didn't want others to know her secret. "I love you too Theo. Je t'aime. You know, I think I've gotten the hang of saying that." Madilyn shyly replied with a smile.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:24 pm

User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Apparently his suggestion regarding dancing was unexpected, and he couldn't help but chuckle a bit at Lexi's reaction. "Yeah, of course," he replied, and luckily didn't say anything stupid about her looking like she was probably pretty light, which could have easily led to a 'foot in your mouth' scenario, "At the very least, it will keep you from tripping over your own feet, right?" He gve a playful little smile, taking another bite of his food and busying himself by clearing off more of his plate. He'd almost forgot how delicious food could be.

He was happy to find that she would be willing to give it a shot, though if he was being honest, he wasn't entirely sure how it would go. But, they would probably be able to make it work. He was fine with handling clumsy, awkward moments and laughing them off, so at the very least, it would likely be a very entertaining. Smiling to himself, he had to look up when she spoke, and swallowed, licking his lips and giving a nod to the suggestion. He chuckled, though, at her question.
                                                      "Ah, heh, well... Gotta promise not to tell Levi, he'd never let me live it down, but it's actually blue," he admitted with a bit of amusement, taking a napkin to wipe his mouth, "What about you? I'm guessing either blue or yellow, for some reason."

With a curious and sneaky sort of smile-- all playful, of course-- he took another bite of his food, then set the now-empty plate aside. He was finally feeling pretty full, and he'd eaten everyone on his plate. Now just to relax and wait until she was done, then they could da-- was that cake on her plate? He smiled, a bit amused to see she had such a sweet tooth. He would have to keep tha tin mind, at some point.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC:

╚════════════════════════════════╝

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="riskinginsanity]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:42 pm

User Image
User Image

After wandering around, drinking some drinks and dancing with a few strangers Freya decided it was time she head home it was already dark a and it would take her a little bit to walk home from here. Freya gathered her things and walked out of the ball room while searching the adress of her home so she could get home.
((Exit))

Location|| Ball room
Balance|| $1000.00
Outfit|| Red dress
OOC||

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mudgirl2222

Tipsy Explorer

8,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 4:47 pm

User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor took her hand in his, "Well, what else would you like to do here? I-I'm not really experienced with dances." He smiled at her, he was a little upset that she hid her ears again, but one day she would show them without fear of anyone judging her. He petted her head, "Je t'aime...Well, now you have to learn how to actually speak it. We can learn together, I'm not really good with French..."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C: Remember to give yourself $500, it's the holiday bonus

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:02 pm

User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
Profile: x Outfit: Dress and Hair Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi smiled at the male before she giggled softly as she nodded. "Yeah." She said, maybe she could actually have a chance at dancing without making herself look like an idiot. Picking up the next piece of food, she smiled as it tasted very good. She hadn't eaten much today, so she was very hungry. It wasn't long before a good chunk of the food on her plate had disappeared. She then looked at Trendon again, giving a small laugh. "Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." She said, pretending to zip her mouth closed before looking at the male again. A small smirk appeared on her face as she glanced down at her dress before looking at him again. "Yeah. Mine is blue as well, though Levi was already informed on this fact." She chuckled a bit as she remembered how much the male had teased her about it when he found out.

Shaking her head a little bit, she ate more of her food before she set aside her now empty plate, that tasted delicious! More delicious than anything she could ever cook.. "Okay. Now it's your turn to ask me a question." She said as her bright blue eyes looked over at him. She wondered if they would go try and dance right away, or wait for a moment for their stomachs to settle. Either way, she was still nervous, but excited, about going and dancing. She wasn't even worried about the idea that she might look a little silly standing on his feet for them to dance, but she didn't really care too much, plus it seemed that a few people were leaving the ball. The raven haired female then glanced around before tilting her head curiously. Where exactly was Levi anyway, did he really have to park that far away from the ball? ...Or had the male come inside and she just hadn't spotted him yet. Shrugging a little bit she then looked at Trendon again and smiled.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

riskinginsanity"

Loonamist

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

Loonamist

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:41 pm

User Image
Trendon Lee Joscene

Current Balance: 50$

Trendon smiled lightly, reclining in his seat. He crossed one leg over the other, resting his ankle on his knee and tilted his head to the side. He laughed, though, and victoriously tossed one fist into the air as she confirmed his guess. "Ahha!{/i] Yes! Knew it! Heh, no wonder we both get along with that goofball so well," he joked, an amused sort of smile crossing his face. He had one arm over the back of the chair now, his posture much more relaxed and casual as he settled, satisfied with his meal.

He raised his eyebrows a bit, though, when she let him ask a question, and looked thoughtfully up at the ceiling.
                                                      "Well, I'd ask you if you want to dance, but that would probably be pretty cheesy, huh?" he remarked, bringing his gaze back down to her, a lazy sort of smile o his face, "So I'll leave that up to you, whenever you feel ready. In the meantime, though... Hmm... Well, what's your favorite place? Here on Soleil?" He still wasn't that familiar with the area, but it would be good to know what some of the common and popular places were.

╔════════════════════════════════╗

OOC:

╚════════════════════════════════╝

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

[quote="riskinginsanity]
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:10 pm

INN EAGAN

Date for the Ball ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $971.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Her moans were like fuel to the fire. Her touches were like ice, smoldering the fire and filling him with steam. He absolutely loved it. Finn smiled against her skin as he felt the tug on his pants. They were tight enough as it was and not from the pant size. Without a moments hesitation, he tugged his belt free and pulled off his shirt. He couldn't wait another second! Pulling himself away from her slightly, he pulled off his pants, all clothing being strewn about their hotel room. As he came back to tower over her, his finger came up and slid along her chest where the top of her dress was. "Off with it," he grunted huskily. Curling his finger around the dip in the neckline, he tugged at the dress gently to emphasize his request.

Letting go of her, he pulled her legs off him, gripping firmly onto her left ankle and pulling her little brown sock off. Cute. Starting from her ankle, he began to slowly trail kisses along her leg. It didn't matter to him, he'd have sex with her in the dress if she didn't move fast enough. By the time they were done, it'd be off anyways. His kisses were slow as to give her some time, while teasing her in the process. He was just the teasing type; in many different ways. And tonight, even though he was in pain, he was going to show her a whole new version of teasing that probably hadn't been seen since they were in high school.

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

((OOC; ))
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:20 pm

User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"Well I'm no expert myself. I've received my picture and dance. To be honest, I'm good. Perhaps you could teach me some more French on the way back." Madilyn suggested as she took his hand and began leading him out of the ballroom.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 925.00

O.O.C: Exit and thanks for the reminder Pairs.
PairsOsocks
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:21 pm

User Image
User Image
Alexus Lee Daniels
"Destiny is what you make it."

Deathling◈Horror Author◈Agenda: Go to the Fall Ball◈With Rylee◈Wearing: Center of attention /Driving
User Image

Alexus caught streaks of yellow hair from the way Ty and the blonde had gone, blinking over to the woman who had accompanied the other author. He glanced at Rylee, the back to her, having no reason to think something polite was about to be said. Alex wasn't fast, he noticed her fist careen forward, and managed only to have the strike land beneath one eye as he jerked in one direction before being knocked off balance where he fell to the floor. He'd been more concerned thinking Rylee would get in the way, the deathling had been hit many times before. While he didn't want to be hit and certainly wouldn't call himself used to it, he knew how to deal with being swung at. Too bad he didn't believe in hitting women. "I'm-...okay." He winced and got up, dusting off the back of his pants where he had handed.

User ImageLiving @: 1414 Doux
Spending funds: $446
Last Purchase: Food (-$53.00)
Lust: ◉◉◉◉◉
Adrenaline: ◉◉◉◉

OOC:
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:29 pm

User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin wrinkled her nose a bit as Shiro offered to share his ABC (already been chewed) cookie. "No thanks. I like them crunchy, not mushy." She responded as she munched on one herself. As she watched cartoons and snacked on some more sweet cookies, she felt a weight on her head. With a raised brow, she looked up to see him passed out! Did the dancing tire him out? "Maybe he needed a longer nap..." She thought and shrugged slightly to herself. Grabbing the remote, she turned the TV off so the sound didn't wake Shiro and snuggled up to him. He was soooo warrrmm~ A small smile curled her lips as she nuzzled the boy softly.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro ■ Where?: Saisons de Amour ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:34 pm

User Image
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor took her hand and he nodded his head, "I'll do my best to teach you what I know...But French isn't my strongest language." He followed Madilyn out of the ballroom. (exit)

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $902.50

Currently thinking: My head hurts...

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200

Tragic lVlelody

Adorable Friend

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:58 pm

User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Fall Ball $1000xxxxxxxxx

Rylee kneeled down next to him and stared at him worriedly even after he had said he was okay. Standing up when he did, she looked at where the woman had hit him and sighed softly, that was probably going to bruise. She frowned momentarily before gently kissing his cheek and grabbing his hand. "Let's head home...." She said softly, he would probably have to put ice on that, plus she was still a bit on edge and didn't want to snap at anybody without meaning too.. Plus he had been right, her feet were starting to hurt a little in these shoes, but she would still be able to make it home, without dragging him behind her this time.

O.O.C

whiters4
● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games