Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Streets of Uptown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:08 pm
User Image
Sidevi || On Person: $80 || In Bank: $900 || Mood: Content

"Whaaat!? How would you hear me coming! What if I fell out of a tree and didn't push off!" Sidevi whines at Kiku, grabbing her arm while complaining. "But! But! I could totally sneak up on you! Even if you are a celestial! I, I think I could do it!" her cheeks puff out in a pout. "Not fair!" Sidevi declared while pointing up at Kiku. When the path appears, Sidevi looks down at it. Looking back up to Kiku, "A new friend is great! And where would that take us?"

She ponders a small moment and keeps a small playful stare at Kiku, "You know, now I'm going to try it and see if I can. And I won't stop trying until you don't notice me!" she ponders if that's even possible for a moment. "Don't cheat or I'll! Uh.. I... I have no idea what would even be close to threatening to you... Would a kiss be a threat? No idea." she looks upwards in thought, "Uh! I'll uh... ugh." Sidevi rubs her face unsure of what to say at the moment. "No clue what would be a friendly playful threat to you!"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:39 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Righteous Tiger Goddess

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku looked at her with a small smile "I am a celestial animal. Tennin are just celestials." she informed her kindly, moving her fingers to tap her ears a bit which were still rotating every so often to pick up some manner of noise. Kiku was, for all intents and purposes, an animal god in her culture. She was very a beast though she hung about in human form for the ease of it like many spirits did. Kiku was sure why her friend seemed so animate about ambushing her, but it was pretty interesting. She could only smile at it before directing her vision to her path and back to her "It is aimed to the beach for now, but if you have any idea where you might with to go the stars will lead the way. I can take us anywhere, the stars even guide me to a friend. You need only tell me." she waved finishing off the last of her riceballs before she closed the box and moved it into her bag.

Kiku reached her hand inside before pulling out a gourd and two cups. She placed the decorated ceramic cups in between them before she began to pour out what looked to be It had a much sweeter smell though. It even looked to be hot though it was in her bag. It was mostly due to the nature of her bag and what she put in it. She gently took a deep whiff, opening her mouth like most predators did for stronger smells. When her friend declared her intention of possibly ambushing her Kiku giggled. However what was curious was her friends threats to....kiss her? Kiku paused for a moment "A kiss is not a threat unless it is not wanted, it is always a reward otherwise." she spoke though her words implied that she would not mind it.

Kiku looked to her "Why make a threat? Threats turn words nto weapons and I see not point between friends. If you sneak up on me, I should reward you right?" she smiled gently before picking up the cup she poured for Sidevi "Gyokuro. It is sweet." she held it for her gently shipping her own. Kiku made it herself as she made many thins herself.
She chuffed after the sips, content before she stared "What would you like? I can give you whatever you wish if you manage to sneak up on me." she smiled. It seemed interesting and like Sidevi wanted to do it so Kiku would play along.

Her energy so interesting.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

"Oboete oite, anata wa hitori de iku hitsuyō wa arimasen!"

場所: Streets // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 10:24 am
User Image

Sidevi giggles as well, accepting the cup, "It's not that I'm threatening you aggressively or wishing harm! It's me being silly and playful. And I was seeing if I could get you to be caught off guard and you weren't!" she takes a drink of what Kiku had offered. Her tail swaying slowly as she thinks about Kiku's questions. "I don't know what I'd want.. you can sense Ki right? So I doubt I'd even be able to do it." She hums in thought and closes her eyes a moment, "I don't know, you're already my friend and you're a really interesting person. Not sure what else I'd ask from you... Uh so since it's impossible sure! Let the kiss be a reward, since I won't be able to do it." Sidevi pokes her tongue out at Kiku and giggles.

"Though! I'm not sure where'd I'd want to go! Anywhere with you is fine at the moment, even here is fine. Gives me a moment to rest my legs since I've been running around a lot today." Sidevi says as she drinks some more. Her tail sweeping over and wrapping around Kiku's side in a quick hug before it returns back to its usual swaying self behind Sidevi. "Do you not do the playful thing? Like wrestling around and being silly? Well... I'd be at a huge disadvantage because miss celestial animal is way bigger than I am." She giggles happily and continues drinking.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 3:03 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku tilted her head a bit before chuckling "I, um....sorry." she bowed her head a little tapping her chin a little "I guess my training is with me at least a bit. I prefer for such things to be...simple I guess?" she admitted though she seemed a little ashamed. Kiku was doing her best to make sure her training wasn't impacting her or her mannerisms that much but as she grew she found it a bit more difficult to resist. Kiku was always a bit simple however, her lifestyle was pretty simple in general it was just how she was.

Kiku chuckled "I can only sense your Ki if I am actively looking for you which I can not do all the time right? I can see it if I am looking at you which is why." she told her which is a bit why her star-path worked for people. She simply attuned it to a ki nature and it tracked that. She listened to the rest of her words before laughing "Then it is settled! If you surprise me, I shall give you a kiss."

Kiku saw no harm in it, it was just a playful thing. Kiku chuckled "Well I like moving around, but being here is fine for now then." she said before returning the hug, laughing at her next point "I have done that with the other monks, my family, and the masters. I can control my strength." she chuckled remembering those fun times. It was easier to wrestle when your masters were essentially a giant turtle, a phoenix, her father who was is a white tiger, and a dragon. She felt a bit guilty though with the fact her size made it difficult for Sidevi to do what she wished.

She smiled "Well I am even bigger as my true self, but you can ride me!" she smiled at her friend.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Streets // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With ?????? // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2017 7:59 pm
User Image

Sidevi suddenly and quickly reaches around Kiku and tickles her on both sides and her tail tickles at her neck, she quickly pulls back and giggles. Looking up at Kiku to say, "There! Did you get surprised?" she continues giggling and pokes her tongue out up at Kiku to tease her. She then looks out to the side and thinks, "I'm surprised you weren't put off by that, a lot of women don't like the idea of kissing other women." she shrugs and leans back against Kiku smiling. "You did just say surprise, so I thought I'd be goofy and quickly try to be silly.

She drinks the rest of the drink handing the cup back to Kiku and taps her chin in thought, "Hmm, let us see, do you know of any places to be lazy at that would be nice right now actually... and if we stopped high up in the sky so I can get a picture first I wouldn't complain about that either!" she gently nuzzles her cheek back against Kiku's arm.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:10 am

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku noticed the movements of her friend as she moved towards her in an attempt for surprise. Kiku instinctively braced herself though the gesture was not hostile. She relaxed a bit, more than fine with the tickling but she wasn't actually that sensitive. Kiku didn't want to make Sidevi feel bad however so she chuckled "Oh you almost got me. Keep that up and this challenge will be yours." she chuckled.

Kiku thought for a moment "Hmmm what about a place that sells those things? Smoothies or something?" she knew of a place but had never been. Kiku still had a taste for something so of course she'd suggest a place.She let the squirrel relax on her before she conjured a path of stars. She looked down "You ready? You are going to get to ride a giant tiger and get close to the sky!" she told her excitedly.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:59 pm
User Image

"The smoothie palace? Sure! I'd love to go." Sidevi sat up excitedly, her tail flicking about. She hops up from sitting, stretching and yawning. She turns back to Kiku, "I'd offer to help you up but I think you're a bit too big for that. But I guess you're going to do the one thing and I ride? Right?" Sidevi gently rocks back and forth on her feet as she waits on Kiku. "No flailing and jumping or other stuff like that right?" She jokes. Though after making said joke she makes sure her satchel is securely closed so nothing manages to fall out, even checking the lanyard for her camera.

After checking everything she looks back to Kiku and gives a thumbs up to show that she's ready for Kiku's plan. "Okay! I'm good to go, nothing seems like it'll randomly fall off!"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:51 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku only smiled to the squirrel woman before standing up. Letting out a yawn she placed her palms together focusing her chi around her hands where the chi became visible as small white flames with streaks of beautiful blue upon her palms. She began to walk forward a little bit. Her feet before to do to the same as she lowered her head and closed her eyes taking a fairly natural looking pose as she lowered herself to the ground much like an animal.

However in moment a beautiful flame overtook her entire form as she circled back around. The flames were harmless and mostly for show, in fact, no heat was coming from the growing, dancing fire. The fire was roaring and loud, but peaceful as well. Glowing Yellow eyes could be seen faintly only for a giant white tiger to come jumping out moment later to land gracefully in front of Sidevi. The tiger was larger than Kiku was normally so she was looking almost completely down at the squirrel.

The flames faded into wonderful secs of light leaving only a tiger there, one clad is a seemingly gravity defying cloth and prayer beads around its neck. It smiled, or at least, the best smile a tiger was capable of "There we go!" she spoke, her voice echoing loudly and more primal. She sounded far more mature than usual, as if she were older. The tiger lowered herself though that the area under her glowed Sidevi might realize Kiku's feet never hit the ground...her people never stood on the same Earth in their true forms. She still stood upon the stars no matter her movement.

She waited for Sidevi to grab on "You can use my Onenju to hold on if you wish." she told the smaller woman.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:57 pm
User Image

Sidevi watches all the flames, her eyes wide and her mouth agape. She quickly grabs up her camera and takes a picture of Kiku transforming and then an extra one of her fully in her tiger form. Putting her camera back down as she steps forwards towards Kiku, her eyes searching over and taking in the sight. She reaches up, gently running her fingers along Kiku's flank. She reaches up to the beads and hops up so she is sat up on Kiku's back, carefully holding onto the beads. "Hopefully this is what you meant! And you're absolutely gigantic like this! And really pretty."

She glances around, as if expecting something to happen, her tail slowly swaying, "I keep half expecting you to try and knock me off or something!"

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:46 pm

"Ku areba raku arii..."

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

Kiku chuffed to Sidevi as she climbed on, shaking herself gently "Warawara~! Thank you!" she said as the squirrel grabbed hold of her beads. She chuckled "You have nothing to worry about just make sure to hold on okay?" she spoke before lowering herself to the ground before she jumped forward and high into the air onto a starry platform. She began to do this several times until they were high into the air. The platforms she landed on began to connect by way of a thin light stand. It was a jump path.

Kiku paused there "Is this high enough for you my friend?" she asked looking out over everything. It was so beautiful, generally peaceful. Kiku let out a small yawn "Is it as beautiful as you were hoping?" she asked.

Translation
:

❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆❆

場所: Streets // オカシ$1000.0 // 同朋: With: Devi // 箇条: B.E.S (Items inside) // 関係: Single // 音楽: Gentle Hands // OOC:

Irneth

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Irneth

Predestined Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:50 pm
User Image

Sidevi clutched the heads tightly as Kiku made her jumps due to the unexpected force from it. After all the movement had stopped and Kiku spoke, her ears twitched slightly, next she glanced around, taking in the sight of where they were. "Whoa! It really is nice here, the view. Also, glad I'm not afraid of heights or anything. Can you imagine?" She let go of the beads and sat up as she took her camera up to get a picture of the horizon and everything below them.

She turned to look down to Kiku, which was a rare thing to do, "Okay! We can go to where ever it is you were wanting to go. I believe I am good now." she nods, putting her camera back down, being sure to hold onto the beads again.

asbloodrunscold

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:18 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, мαч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑥
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:16 am
User Image

❛Let us be wildflowers, let our souls be scattered by the wind.
Let us grow, wild and free, tall and brave in the places that we dream, in the places where our longings are filled.
Let us grow between the cracks of brokenness, and we will make everything beautiful.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling just a tad hungry. || I'm speaking to no one. || I'm wearing something casual || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.

It was the same routine for the little girl nearly every single day. Today was no exception either. Ji-han had woken up to an empty house, dark and cold, void of the warmth from the morning sun. Her bared feet carried her to the dining area, where her sapphire orbs soon met the empty surface of the table. Of course it was empty. What parent would feed a child that had crossed them a couple days back? Brushing her small hands across the bruises on her upper arm, she’d make her way to the fridge to check the ever so empty contents, save a canned tuna she didn’t know how to open, along with a box of cherry tomatoes. It seems, that’ll be her breakfast today. Again. If she was lucky, they’d leave a few dollars on the kitchen counter. But of course, they hadn’t been home since a couple days back, leaving her with only.. one dollar and fifty cents.

Even showering had been tough when nearly every single furniture and appliances in this house were made solely for adults. She had to drag a dining chair around the house just to reach places a tad too high for someone her age, which in this case, was the shower. The water heater downstairs were broken, leaving her with the only toilet in the master bedroom, which of course, were off limits to her, too. Yet despite so, the little girl did not cry. Fearing if she did, her parents would never return home.

Who would ever love a child that misbehaves? Her parents surely didn’t.

She found herself crouching on the side of the streets with a small rabbit plush in hand, panting from the long fourty five minute walk to uptown. Her feet were blistered by her worn out sandals, having only old footwears and clothes in reach. The nicer pieces were often saved for the day where a family gathering was required. Only then, would she have the opportunity to look like a decent child. Otherwise, she looked quite.. dreadful. Not too far from where she was, the faint aroma from the italian restaurant wafted by, tackling her half empty stomach. She was hungry, having little to nothing for her meals recently. There were a couple of times where passers by kind enough would offer her a piece of bread whenever she stood outside the windows, watching the freshly baked delicacies get pulled out of the oven. Some days, she would be requested to leave, claiming it ‘looked bad’ to be crouching out front. Ji-han didn’t quite mind, knowing it was true. Still, despite the lack of expressions, the little girl was still hurt.

“Oh, dear. Are you lost?”
“Where are your parents? They’d be worried sick!”

Once more, passers-by would ask, and she’d remain silent, or during rare occasions, she’d offer a brief smile. She pushed herself off the ground, clasping tightly onto the soft fabric of her plush in attempt to hide the bruises upon her arm. And even though her feet stung, the little girl was on her way once more, wandering about until she finds a good place to settle down.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ADONIPS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:40 am
tab
                          User Image
                          User Image
                          User Image
                            User Image NIALL & JI-HAN User Image UPTOWN SOLEIL, STREETS User Image $1,ooo User Image SINGLE User Image

“Papa, there’s someone crouched at the window.” Niall said as he walked up to the
                              counter. Samael had to lean over to see him; he was too small to reach the countertop,
                              even on his tippy toes. Niall had been let out of school early since it had been his exam
                              day; he was currently hanging out at one of the restaurant’s booths out front where
                              Samael could easily see him whenever he came out to restock the breads and various
                              pastries of the bakery corner. He specifically told his son to only come up to the counter if
                              he needed anything important—he was at work, after all, Samael would like to avoid any
                              potential accidents.

“What do you mean there’s someone crouched at the window?” He inquired. Niall
                              crouched down at the side of the counter, mimicking the pose of the young girl he saw.
                              “They’re small like me and they’re crouched down like this.” Niall said before he got
                              up to look at his father. “Do you think they need help?” He innocently asked, eyes
                              wide as they bore into Samael’s soul. He was absolutely weak to the wide-eyed innocent
                              look Niall often pulled whenever he wanted something. It was hard for him to resist.
                              Samael peered over at his co-worker as he told them, “I’ll be right back.” Before he
                              wiped his flour-covered hands on his equally flour covered apron before he exited the counter area.

“Alright, show me.” He told his son as he took his little hand into his own. Niall was
                              quick to pull him outside—completely forgetting his sun hat in the process—before he
                              stood a good distance away from the crouching girl and pointing. “Look, papa!” He
                              exclaimed pretty loudly. “Niall, I don’t think we should—“ Samael was about to object
                              to his son meddling in with the affairs of the child, though before he could tighten his grip
                              on his son’s hand to prevent him from running off, the little tomato had already gone up
                              to the young girl.

“Are you okay?” Niall asked as he crouched before her, violet eyes wide with curiosity as
                              he tilted his head to the side. Samael sighed as he walked over to where the duo were
                              now located, before he attempted to coax his little boy to get up. “Come on, Niall. You
                              have to get up. You’re dirtying your play clothes.”
                              He pleaded, though Niall was too
                              busy staring at the other child. “Do you want to come with me?” Niall asked her
                              sweetly as he extended a hand out for her to take. Now it was time for Samael to panic.
                              What if this child was dangerous? “Niall, come on. We have to go back inside.” He told
                              his son with a sense of urgency as he tried to gently coax him to get up. Though, Niall
                              only looked up at him before he said: “But papa, she’s alone.” He resumed to looking
                              at her, smile plastered on his face, as he kept his offer open. Maybe he can gain another
                              playmate today!

yo punny nut

ADONIPS

Fashionable Enchanter

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:27 am
User Image

❛Let us be wildflowers, let our souls be scattered by the wind.
Let us grow, wild and free, tall and brave in the places that we dream, in the places where our longings are filled.
Let us grow between the cracks of brokenness, and we will make everything beautiful.❜

I'm feeling hesitant. || I'm speaking to Samael and Niall. || I'm wearing something casual

Soon enough, the little girl found herself crouching once more, half from the exhaustion and another from the mild blisters collecting upon the skin beneath her sandals’ straps. Many symphatized with the girl, however, with the way she chose to ignore their kindness, they’ve decided to leave her be. What was the point of helping a person who didn’t require any assistance in the beginning? Or so she thought.

“Are you okay?” a small voice rung and Ji-han soon found herself within the company of an equally small presence of a familiar little boy.

Surprised, a pair of dulled sapphire orbs darted to the side, meeting another pair of eyes in the similar shade of her lilac tresses, if not, darker. He had a pair of bright violet orbs underneath his neatly styled red locks, a contrast to his pale skin. His appearance was well kept, dressed in a school uniform unlike hers, still within her sleeping garments made up of an oversized white shirt along with red bottoms falling just above her knees. There was an air of familiarity, yet she couldn’t quite put a finger on just where she had encountered him. Did he attend the same pre-school she did? Or at least, the question lingered a tad longer until an adult came in. A man, possessing similar features as the little boy approached them. She remembered now. There was a unique looking man working at the bakery, with his hair split into seperate shades of blue, and white, much alike his heterochromia eyes made up of sapphire and grey. And of course, the scar upon his left eye. She recalled encountering them during sunny days, sometimes in the park, other times, outside the bakery. She remained silent, only observing them through her glossy eyes. She wasn’t envious of those who possess a picture perfect family, but rather, the little girl was curious. What was it like? What do families do together? Is it normal to stick to one another throughout the entire day?

”I’m okay-” in response to his former question, the girl answered.

“Come on, Niall. You have to get up. You’re dirtying your play clothes.” the father spoke out of worry. Is it dirty to crouch upon the side of the streets? Did that mean she was dirty for doing so nearly everyday? She tore her gaze from the older male, allowing them to fall upon her own clothes. They looked rather clean to her, though with the gentle breeze blowing against her pale locks, it gave her a rather.. unkempt appearance. Yet who could blame her? She hadn’t the slightest knowledge to do her own hair into her usual twin tails without getting them tangled.

Prepared for the lively presence’s departure, Ji-han turned away, only to receive an offer from the seemingly younger boy. “Do you want to come with me?” he asked, though it seems, the father of the child wasn’t quite buying his idea, or at least, not until the boy coaxed him into it. ”--but you look worried.” the response was a direct statement on her part, pointing out the uneasiness that had settled upon the older male’s chiseled features. Soon enough, the boy’s violet orbs returned to her, along with his extended hand. Ji-han remained silent while her knuckles paled from her tight grip upon her plush toy. Despite her calm exterior, the girl was nervous, and perhaps a tad curious. ”..can I?”

Hesitantly, she reached forth with trembling fingers and took his hand, and for the first time in a while, she felt the warmth radiating off another person’s skin, yet at the same time, she feared that strange sensation, because for her, harsh beatings always followed soon after.

She stood up, holding her plush toy within her free hand, noticing that she had towered over the boy just ever so slightly. She enjoyed being in the company of another person, despite not talking at all. Perhaps, she was just lonely. Sapphire orbs flicked upwards to meet the father’s, anticipating his next response. Though if they were not allowed to play, Ji-han wouldn’t take offence to it either.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ADONIPS

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out