Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Streets of Downtown Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:22 pm
Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wallet:165
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well let's see. Grocery shopping was done. Alistar had the rest of the day off. He didn't start his new job till tomorrow. What was there to do? The siren decided to walk downtown and do a little more exploring. He would have to control his curiosity a bit. Just so he wouldn't get lost. Which he had a tendency to do, a lot. One would think if he can perfectly navigate himself deep underwater he could also on land. But no. The siren smiled and hummed to himself sweetly as he explored. Alistar might be well traveled but something about Soleil truly captured him. Instead of watching where he was going, Alistar allowed his eyes to wonder. His whole head turning as he continued to walk the streets blindly.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bank: 800

Outfit I'm Wearing: Jacket/Sun Hat/Pants Boots
Job: Desk Clerk
Mood/Health:Content/Healthy
Thoughts:Hopefully I don't get lost again
Company: No one

((Enter))

a small bee

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:29 pm
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Now as much as Jean hates being outside, he does not like being around Laily even more. It's not that he flat out hates the girl, he will admit that she's grown on him a bit, but he enjoys time away from that crazy fire demon. She was finally getting settled in, and he decided to hightail it out of there before she asks him for help with her stuff. Plus, it was good to get up and get the day going early, even though he seems like the type of guy to stay until dawn.

Soleil City was pretty big. Of course, he's been in bigger, but that doesn't mean him and his glorious sense of direction won't get him lost. He was keeping a mental map of where he was going as he was walking along, but still had his phone ready in case he took a wrong turn somewhere. Just as he went around a corner, someone bumped into him. As much as he doesn't like people, it's as if the universe keeps sending them flying towards him. "Oh, I'm sorry." Jean said, and waited to see if they were alright, and had a hand extended if they needed help out of common courtesy.

$950 || Calm || Exploring || Single || With a random guy

User Image

LordJaxTheSadistic

fuestray

Faun

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 4:57 pm
Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar was really amazed by this town. To think he's been Paris, LA, NYC and so many other larger cities. But this was a larger city in it's own right. The siren already felt at home here. Truly finding it hard to see himself leaving anytime soon. Totally forgetting where he was going and where he came from. Just as he was turning a corner, he felt the crushing force of a much larger body. Taken completely surprise, Alistar ended up on his butt. Giving a small huff as he fell backwards. "O-oh...I'm sorry...." Alistar meeped. His massive sun hat tilting over, taking over his face. Peeking up only seeing hand extended outward. The siren sighed taking the hand gently. Slowly standing up.

"N-no..it's my mistake...." Alistar said with a small laugh. Pulling up his hat revealing his face. The siren could only see the torso of the extremely tall male. The tiny blond look up and smiled to the man. "I hope I didn't hurt you...." Alistar mused a bit embarrassed. Any other person most likely would've astonished by this mans height. But with Alistar being a male siren in a typically all female species, he understood what it was like to stand out. "Are you alright?" Alistar asked in his thick accent, a small smile following the question. What an eventful day this was. First making a new friend at the grocery store and now? Now bumping into someone random.

Thoughts:I should pay more attention...
Company: No one

a small bee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:19 pm
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Jean helped the person up, which wasn't hard considering how light they were. That abnormally large sunhat they were wearing kinda made him want to laugh, but he held it back. They finally pulled it back, and revealed themselves to be a guy. A short one at that. At least by today's standards.

Ugh, he had a bit of a love-hate relationship with short people. Yeah, it was funny to talk to them because he could be a bit of an a*****e, but then he has to break his neck to talk to them. Or, he had to be a super a*****e and crouch down, which he even has problems doing. As much as he was a d**k, he wasn't that terrible. "You're asking if I'm alright? That's funny. But since you care so much, I'm okay. How about you?" Jean said, feeling just a tiny bit comfortable in that the guy wasn't looking at him like a zoo animal.

User Image

LordJaxTheSadistic

fuestray

Faun

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:08 pm
Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

Alistar gave a small sigh as he was helped to his feet. Alistar gently pulled his hand from the other man's and smiled. Fact, Alistar has never met anyone so tall before. And he's met a lot of people. But he still didn't see a reason to act so awe struck. The siren gave the man a small laugh. "Why wouldn't I ask you? I bumped into you" Alistar said a bit bubbly. Alistar smiled simply kneeling down as he picked back up his few bags from the grocery store. Luckily nothing was damaged or broken. "I'm fine, thank you!" Alistar said standing back up smiling to the dark hair'd man.

The siren gave another content sigh as he looked around again. "I really should pay attention more..hehe" Alistar said simply. He was still taking in the city and what it had to offer. Alistar blinked for a moment. The blond reached into his grocery bag. Giving a small hum, revealing an apple in front of the taller males eyes. "I'm sorry for bumping into you! Hopefully this will make up for it?" Alistar asked tilting his head a bit. The blond's accent making his happy words a bit more light and airy. It wasn't much but it was still a peace offering. Alistar couldn't really tell if the man was upset or just calm. Alistar on the other hand, had a habit of being calm and content in most situations.

Thoughts:I hope he's not upset with me....
Company: A strange man

a small bee

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:48 pm
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Jean was glad the guy said he was fine, because people will sue for anything nowadays, and he doesn't have the time or money to deal with that sort of stuff. "Yeah, the next person you bump into might not be as nice as me." Nor tall as him for that matter. Now that this guy was alright and all that, he needs to get on going. He has stuff to do, and he wants to check out the town some more. He doubts there's gang activity around here, but he still doesn't want to be out late tonight. He's spent too much time standing around and talking to this guy.

Just as he was about to turn and continue on his way, the guy offered him an apple. What the-? What kind of person bumps into someone and hands them an apple? He's not upset with the guy, it happens, but he will get more upset if he keeps on eating up so much of his time. "It's alright, these kinds of things happen all the time. I'm not gonna bite your head off for it or anything." Jean said, gently denying the apple. He wasn't hungry, and he didn't even want it either. People do all kinds of stuff to food nowadays, and he'd rather not take his chances with anything.

User Image

LordJaxTheSadistic

fuestray

Faun

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:15 pm
Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

"That may be true...." Alistar said simply as he gave a small nod of his head. Upon seeing Jean deny the apple, Alistar simply nodded again. Returning it back inside the grocery bag. "If you insist!" Alistar said smiling kindly to the taller male. Alistar began to sense the other's restlessness. The siren gave a small hum as Jean explained he wasn't upset. "Well....sorry again!" Alistar said a bit joyfully. "Have a good day" Alistar said with a small bow before turning away from the taller man.

"Now...which way did I come from again?..." Alistar asked himself aloud. This was no joke. He had horrible sense of direction. The siren's hand trailed up the back of his head. Holding his massive sun hat still, just in case it would tilt over. The siren gave a small innocent hum. Now giving small turns as he studied the area. Then it hit him. Alistar turned still seeing the guy there. "Sorry to bother you again..." Alistar said a bit shyly this time. "Could you point me in the direction of the beach please?" Alistar asked kindly with a small bow of his head. "My sense of direction can be...well....horrible to say the least" Alistar said a bit light heartedly. Trying to lighten the mood and to keep the man from getting annoyed.

Mood/Health:Flustered/Healthy
Thoughts:Oooh dear...where am I?

a small bee

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:00 am
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Jean just nodded as the guy continued to speak, losing more interest to continue this conversation with every passing second. It was getting late, and he wanted to walk around some more. The guy bowed, Jean didn't know that doing a bow was still a thing, and he continued on his way. He could check out the nightclubs before they get busy considering that he manages one of them now. While it may not be the safest job in the world, he doubts he'd be hired anywhere else. He's taller than most people, has piercings and tattoos all over him, and Laily would for sure mess with him while at work. Until the guy stopped him again. Dammit man...

"Just continue down the road, and you should reach the beach. If you smell the ocean, you're going the right way." Jean said rather quickly, pointing the opposite direction he was going. People get lost, it's not out of the ordinary. Jean really didn't care about his reasoning. "Anything more you'd like to ask before I go?" Jean said with slight sarcasm.

User Image

LordJaxTheSadistic

fuestray

Faun

LordJaxTheSadistic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:23 am
Alistar Nikkos

Wandering Siren

It's not like Alistar wanted to go to the beach. He simply memorised his way home from the beach. The siren also didn't feel like wandering around this city lost just looking for his apartment. Embarrassing? But of course! The siren looked in the direction in which Jean head pointed. Alistar sensed the sarcasm in his voice. The siren gave a small laugh then. Turning back to the taller one again, showing a simple smile. "The names Alistar, and thank you" Alistar said with a smile before turning away from Jean."Sorry again!" Alistar called as he raised his arm. Giving a small wave as he was walking away from the taller male. After waving bye, Alistar returned his free hand bag on his grocery bags. The siren gave a gorgeous hum as he walked down the street. Gaining the attention of the simple pedestrians with his siren's voice as he strolled along. Alistar smiled as he felt the natural connection he had with the ocean. "Ah! This way!" Alistar mused sweetly as he headed towards the beach.

Mood/Health:Calm/Healthy
Thoughts:Time for home~

((lol xD THEY SHALL MEET AGAIN!!!))

a small bee

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:11 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, ғєвяυαяч ⑩тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①②⑤
( ④ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:41 am
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Unhappy ⟡ Company: No one ⟡ Location: Streets of Downtown.

Thinking about getting a job for a little bit, or maybe until her art block would just get out of her way, Lisa decided to spend some time with herself, maybe watch a movie or go to an arcade and fool around for sometime? Maybe, but all alone? Who cares! She went ahead anyways, starting off early from her place and made sure not to be mindful of the small distractions - like cats or little children along the way- and marched off straight to the movie theater. Unfortunately for the brunette though, she never got the tickets for it. She picked up a light snack to munch on while she traveled further down the street, wondering if she should actually go to the arcade, still a little bummed about the movie.
"What else would be fun to do here...?" she prettymuch asked herself, humming lightly as she thought and looked around.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

a small bee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:15 pm
User Image
User Image

♚♚

Jean was a bit bored. Everything was a little bland, but it certainly was better than him getting into trouble. He'd much rather relax than have to look over his shoulder all the time. Still, it'd be nice to have something to do! Working at Neon Lights is only fun at night, he's got nothing to do during the day! Even though it's a little hard for him to admit it, he's pretty sure he needs a friend or two. He hasn't really explored much of area, but who knows? Hopefully, he could meet at least one interesting character or two while he's here.

Jean saw people pass by on the street, wondering if he should strike up a conversation. But that's not usually like him, how do people just walk up to a person and say, 'Hi, how are you doing'? Plus, he doesn't really care how someone is actually doing. But there's no point in being rude, he guesses. He could try and be a bit more social, people aren't rushing up to talk to him. Jean's eyes scanned the people around him for someone who would seem interesting or "nice" to talk to, and he ended up settling on a woman who was eating a snack. "'Ey, miss, do you know where the arcade is?" He couldn't just say 'hi', still. He needs a reason to talk to someone!

$950 || Calm || Outting || Single || With a random lady

User Image

ll Neo ll

fuestray

Faun

ll Neo ll

Invisible Noob

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2016 4:28 am
•● isa ozario ●•
"Some people are artists, Some, themselves, are art."

⟡ Mood: Unsure, friendly ⟡ Company: A stranger ⟡ Location: Streets of Downtown.

Finally deciding to go ahead and have some fun at the arcade, she boosted herself up and tried to think of a possible insignificant prize she could be winning. Now if only she didn't get lost, or sidetracked, she could achieve that but even with this day and age of technology, the brunette tried to rely on her own navigation skills- which weren't always reliable.

Thinking as she was walking ahead, she couldn't help but cast a glance over her shoulder to see the man walking by her and along her a question. It didn't take her long to process that he was heading the same way as her but she took a moment to swallow and make sure she wouldn't just muffle it all up while she was munching on it. She glanced over to the direction she believed their destination was and pointed before she spoke. "I believe it was that way.. We'll I'm heading there too so I guess if I'm wrong we are both going to be lost.." she chuckled lightly, rubbing thr back of her head lightly as it seemed like a really lame joke and poor start to any further conversation that could be lead to. "I'm Lisa by the way, nice to meet you." she said, extending her hand out to him for a polite shake.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
LR || 24 || Tall || Single || Artist
⟡ o. o. c:

a small bee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:17 pm
User Image

(♬♪♬Melpomene-Zamir♬♪♬)

"In many lives and worlds I have seen suffering..."

Melpomene could not understand it. She could not grasp it at all this. It began at the near edge of the night yesterday after she had left the house to look for Lelwani, worried the little bird had gotten injured. As she walked along the streets she suddenly, she felt something. It was if her world were suddenly warped, torn asunder by an invisible force that simultaneously held her together and yet tore at pieces of her. For the first time in her new life, Melpomene felt something else...fear for her unlife. She felt like she was about to die, and she could make no noise..her mouth moved to scream but nothing came from it. She had even been greeted by something strange, a staff with a strange music, accompanied by an artifact from her home, something moving on its own. Mel was unaware of what was causing this strange phenomenon, this strange change and this was just last night. As whatever was assaulting her continued she felt only a bit better, but not by much.

Mel's life was flashing before her eyes, her life; a thing she had lost ages ago when civilization was just beginning to progress however it was not just one life but multiple lives, many scenes of things. Ages of pain, all things she felt were familiar and yet foreign. However, a lot of it also felt like it had been destroyed as well. Some many things were flowing into her all at once that it was hard to handle. Mel was in pain...it was as if she had died all over again. It was as through she had died multiple times and been forced to relive all of her pain....but out of the pain came a clarity. Mel remembered everything. She remembered all of her lives, all her fragments, everything.

She could feel the air and while it was not sight she could see something. Vague shapes made of this strange energy. She could see faces. She could no breath still, but just the feeling enough. She had no idea what was happening. It was all too sudden she wasn't handling whatever happened to her well. She felt somewhat alive, and yet she felt dead.

The spirit moved through the streets, she looked tired and lost. She was so unsure of everything. She was still getting flashes, voices, whispers things she had not understood before. Three fragments stood out to her in specifics, and they were causing most trouble for her. She could not say she felt whole, but she felt less..broken at least in terms of mind and spirit.
Mel slid her back against a sign she could not read. She ran her fingers along her skin, surprised to feel it where there was nothing. She curled into a ball head down holding her head as the memories continued to interact, and strange whispers sounded. People would ask if she was okay, and Mel being who she was would attempt to ease their mind with what she believed was a smile but anyone could plainly see something was wrong with her.

What was happening to her?

"So it is in this one I will seek to spread joy.."

Venue:[Streets] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Lelwani, The Bird,no one]✉✉Mood:[In pain]✉✉Finance:[$898.5]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: Sorry, I do hope this opening suffices.

big spicy gay

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

dolefulkid

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
L. Basile Courtemanche
User Image

Basile took in the sights of the new city he had just arrived to. He hadn't even gotten to unpacking yet, house full of boxes. He got bored of that though and decided it was best to walk around outside and explore the new city that he would now come home. He took with him a notebook and a pen. He had a simple plan laid out for the day, write down the names of streets and try and pronounce and understand them. And by a French to English dictionary. He felt it was a simple goal to meet.

He walked down town. Walking and writing, muttering to himself. "Main street?" He tried the words a few different times, trying to see what sounded right. And he did the same for other streets he passed. He wrote down their name and how he thought it was pronounced. hopefully soon he can get someone to help him, or find the bookstore, maybe the library. He was leaving A Street and jotting down the next block when he noticed something in the distance. A woman? He wasn't quite sure. She was on the floor and panic bubbled up inside Basile. Was she okay? She seemed to be having some kind of panic attack. He stuffed his notepad in his pocket and walked over to her dropping to one knee. "Oh cher! Madame, vous êtes blessée? Qu'est-ce qui ne va pas? Er-um" His eyebrows furrowed together. "Umm. Madame? Are you okay no?" He asked her, english broken but concern prominent in his voice

User Image

🍧 I am currently feeling tired but happy!
🐋 I am speaking with Une fille.
🍧 I have a crush on No one.
🐋 In my pocket I have $200
🍧 I am Wearing x
OoC: Sorry this is really short!

asbloodrunscold

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games