Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
The Shimmering Starfish Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:36 am
User ImageUser Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Vixen | Tsubasa Guardian Spirit | Kitsune
❛I read once that the ancient Egyptians had fifty words for sand.
And the Eskimos had a hundred words for snow.
I wish I had a thousand words for snow,
But all that comes to mind is the way you move against me while you sleep,

,,and there are no words for that.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

○I'm feeling dreadful and restless.
●I'm speaking to Logan at the moment.
○I'm currently wearing off shoulder.
●I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank.
○I currently have feelings for no one.

Last night spent with Zara had been splendid. It had been so comforting, the kind of peace she hasn’t felt in a while. Vixen had been so reluctant to leave this morning, but she knew better that she should turn in for work instead of skipping out like she used to. The day so far has been nothing but slow, and to say the least.. boring. Same old faces. Same old problems to rant. And as much as she hated to admit it, the things they say have started to get old, started to get repetitive. It was short-lived though, until the door bell chimed upon the entrance of a familiar face. She had been serving a customer on the opposite end of the establishment, and the fix straightened herself up, reluctantly squeezing out a ”Welcome to Shimmering Starfish!” with a halfhearted smile. Then there it was, the hat. The hat she never seemed to forget since their first encounter. ”Logan!” she called out. The same seat, the same hour. She skipped towards the counter, her expression lighting up at the sight of what she claimed to be good company. ”Welcome back, hun!” a grin tugged the corners of the lips as she rested her elbow upon the counter top.

”The day has been so boring today.. Thank goodness you came! Tell me you’re going to be staying a little longer today!” she whined, tugging against his arm like a spoiled child while her legs stomped against the wooden floorboards. ”I won’t take your order unless you stay!”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:23 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled slightly as she made her way towards the counter and tipped his hat to her. "Howdy miss Vixen." He said to her as a grin formed on his lips, his eyes scanning her completely noticing how nice she looked today but the again she looked nice last time as well. He lostened to her talk and chuckled as she tugged on his arm, was it really that boring for her to beg for his company, he felt falttered. "How can I say no to that? I have no plans today so I reckon I'll be staying here til your shift ends. I'll buy you that drink too." He said with a playful wink to her after he said that.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:59 pm
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling a tad cheerful.

”And I thought you’ve forgotten about me already.” she chuckled.

The bar has always been a fairly quite place save the few times Zara would drop by, or when people get involved in bar fights. Usually, it’s as peaceful as it has always been. Vixen pushed herself up upon the bar stool, noticing the way he dressed quite differently today. Brown flannel shirt. It looked a little less like the olden days, but either way, he pulled off those looks rather well. The fox couldn’t help but wonder if he was that old, or if he was just a guy who loved those type of clothing.

But who was she to complain? She was an ancient being herself.

She clasped her hand together in delight, a smile tugging against the corners of her lips. At least with him around, the bar wouldn’t seem so dead. ”Now that’s what I like to hear. What can I get for you, sweetheart?” she asked, while she kicked her feet that dangled off the bar stool though upon hearing the request to drink, she’d put her index finger against his lips. ”No can do, hun. Drinking’s forbidden on the job.” she shook her head, speaking in a fairly stern tone of voice. ”But.. I’m getting off early today, so maybe you can by me a drink then, yeah?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled softly and shook his head. "Normally I would've forgotten but you ma'am are quite unfirgettable." He said to her before taking his hat off and setting it on the bar table as he revealed the rest of his long dark brown hair. When she asked what he wanted her gave her a simple answer. "Just some whiskey for now." When she told him she couldnt drink on the job but he could get her a drink he nodded. "Well I'll try not to drink too much then." He said with a chuckle even if it took alot to get him drunk, resistance to alcohol was too great. He could drink quantities that could kill any normal human. He looked at her before asking. "So nothing interesting has happened today? Not even a bar fight?" He asked with a small grin on his lips.  

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 9:21 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling a tad cheerful.

”You flatter me.” she laughed. It had been something she’s heard quite often throughout the many centuries spent in her lifetime, but today, she felt just a tad proud upon hearing it. She had Inari, and her race to thank for her appearance. A whiskey would do, and Vixen, instead of asking the bartender to bring him a small glass, would request for him to bring a bottle for this man. He looked like someone who has high tolerance for alcohol. ”Help yourself. Weren’t you the one who mentioned you’d run us out of alcohol?” she teased, looking quite intrigued to know just how much his body could take. Their surroundings fell silent, to the point the sound of a pin drop could be heard. The only noises in the bar where the sounds of faint chattering, and the sound of clattering glasses against the marble counter. She wondered if she could get something to eat while she killed time. It wasn’t as if there was much to do anyway though before her thoughts could go even further, he’d wonder if there had been anything going on. Bar fights or not. Vixen simply shook her head. ”This bar is as peaceful as it gets. Hardly anything ever happens, and if there’s a situation, it usually involves broken furniture.” she heaved a sigh. But that was rare, really. There had only been one bar fight in this entire six months since she’s been here, and that was when a traveller had decided to rile things up in this establishment. ”There was one which happened around four months ago. It was pretty bad, really. I ended up with a broken wrist and a blue black on my cheekbones. And those were only mild injuries compared to the rest! Oh, it was dreadful, Logan.”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 11:15 pm
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled once she said she heard it often. "Really now? And here I hoped I was the first." He said jokingly. He waited a few moments for her to bring his drink but noticed she brought a whole bottle and chuckled. "Well a woman after my.own heart." He said the her as he grabbed the bottle and poured it on a glass before taking a full swig of it before putting the glass down. "Thats some good whiskey" He said before turning his gaze to her. He listened to her talk about the bar fight that had taken placemonths ago. "Well whoever hurt you was lucky I wasn't their to kick their asses. Who would hit a lady such as you?" He said to her as he poured some more whiskey. "You would not believe in how many bar fights I've been in." He said to her. Logan had lost count at this point. Barfights were quite common back in his time.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:39 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.

”Well.. If it makes any difference, you’re the first that’s made me feel this flattered in a while.” she chuckled. The fox ran her fingers through her hair, brushing them from one side to the other, allowing her raven locks to drape long past her waist. Her hair was something she took pride in, something she’s quite fond of. Vixen took his hat within her grasp, putting it in between both her ears, which seemed to be the only place the hat could fit without them getting in the way. It was often impossible for her to wear any head gears at all. ”Do I look like you yet?” she asked, propping her chin up upon her hands as she gazed at him. It wasn’t too bad. At least it matched the attire she had on today. He seemed surprised at the bottle of whiskey that arrived when he had ordered nothing but a glass. She knew he wasn’t a light drinker. How do you put it-- A woman’s instinct, perhaps? ”Isn’t it? We strive to get the best ones. Now since you’ve put it that way, you should come back more often now, shouldn’t you?” she chuckled, puffing up her chest, as if she was proud of what this establishment had to offer. Though it does get fairly boring after a while. Everything gets boring after a while. People need a change of pace every now and then, don’t they? ”Unless you’re looking for a good time, or one night stands, then there’s a night club further down the streets. That’s where you get all the pretty ladies.” and that seems to be the place Vixen tries to avoid for it seems, the hook ups she had there, always ended up with her being a third wheel for some guy or woman who wanted to try things out, or just have a wild ride. The fox heaved a small sigh, remembering the faces of the few women who tried to reason with her, thinking that the fox had wanted to snatch their partners. It wasn’t her fault those men were tempted to begin with. Those were the basic needs of a human. It’s only a shame those women weren’t entertainment enough for their partners. ”Oh, haven’t you heard? That I’m some downtown slut that ******** with other people’a partners? It'a only natural that they'd want to hit me. Vixen laughed bitterly. Blame it all on her, why not. ”But the bar fight wasn’t anyone’s fault, really. I was only trying to stop a fight and I wound up falling over, that’s all. That foreigner did come back to apologize the next day, so I guess it’s alright. It’s not like I can’t heal to begin with-” and she’d dig her claws into her palm, watching the blood ooze from her hand, only to have the wound closed in mere seconds, as if there had never been any injuries to begin with. Her ears flickered upon hearing some fairly interesting news, and she’d tilt her head towards him, quite intrigued with the story he’d offer regarding his statement. Vixen reached forth, tracing her index finger against his jawline that eventually rested upon a faint scar on his chin. ”Did you receive this from a bar fight?” she asked, to which a smile eventually curved her lips. ”Did you win?”

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:29 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan looked at her in the eyes. "Well it's my pleasure ma'am. You deserve it." He said to her with a playful wink before watching her grab his hat and putting it on. He let put a soft chuckle as he thought she looked a bit silly. When she asked him if she looked like him he shook his head. "You would need some facial hair if you want to look like me." He said jokingly to her. He took another drink of his whiskey nodded. "Well if I get the best booze and spending time around a lady such as yourself then count me in." He said to her before she mentioned the club with the pretty ladies. "I've never been one for clubs. Too much noise for my taste." He said to her before taking another sip of his drink, already down to half the bottle. When she mentioned she was a slut becaus other people hit on her he shook his head. "Well can't blame them for wanting you but it's not your fault." He listened to her talk about the aftermath of the fight and mentioned she could self heal, he too could do the same but he remained quiet until she rand her finger over his scar. When she asked about it he had a swift flashback of the lycans that killed his family. That same night he recieved most of his scars. "No ma'am but I wish it was from a bar fight." He said to her before drinking the full glass of whiskey. He had been taking it slow but after that memory he just wanted to drown it. Beneath his flirty attitude he was a man in pain, probably for the rest of his life.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 7:01 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.

His chuckle, although faint, sounded like a soft melody resonating within her ears. Vixen smiled in return, knowing full-well she was making a fool out of herself. She'd huff and she'd puff, kicking her legs in mid-air to show her protest. "Hey. The least you could do was say that I looked cute." and she'd remove the hat and place it back upon the counter. Then again, it wasn't as if she could wear a hat to begin with. Her ears usually stole the attention, or if she could fit them in, the hat would come flying off the moment she perked her ears.

Facial hair..? How flattering.

"Not in a million years." she whined. There's no way she'd have facial hair, nor would she find a way to grow one. She liked her skin silky smooth. Vixen lifted her hands, brushing her fingers across her cheeks. Yes. Silky, shiny, and as smooth as a baby's bottom.

"Well if I get the best booze and spending time around a lady such as yourself then count me in." and she'd find a light shade of pink dusting her cheeks. The fox shook her head, chuckling to herself in return. This man.. honestly. "I'm not that great of a lady, to be honest." answered the fox truthfully. According to Zara, she wasn't, not when she was bickering with her best friend, obviously. When that time comes, the fox often behave like what seems to be a 'spoiled child'. Throwing tantrums, making a mess of the place, hair pulling.. a good, solid, titty punch against her best frie-

Right--..

He wasn't one for clubs, neither was she. Not anymore, at least. She'd laugh when he'd speak for her, and she'd simply find him quite intriguing in that moment. Normally, people usually went 'You don't sleep with people who have partners!' but him, this guy, it seems he didn't really care. Not that the fox really cared about what others thought of her to begin with. She simply thought it was nice for a change. "It really wasn't. It's not like I knew they had a partner to begin with. Who the heck wears a wedding ring to a night club, anyway." unless they were with their partners then.. that was a different case. "They were drunk.. I needed someone.. It was all just perfect timing, really." Vixen shrugged, deciding to leave it as it is.

His answer regarding the scar made Vixen feel a tad uneasy, as if she had set a foot of hers over his boundaries. It wasn't hard to tell at all that it had been something fairly unpleasant, something personal. A hurting man wasn't hard to recognize. Maybe it was because she knew it all too well, what a person who was hurt, looked like, because she, too, had to carry unpleasant memories for as long as she lived. "I'm sorry." she withdrew her hand and downcast her gaze, at least to a spot where her eyes wouldn't meet his. "We all have some sort of burden forced upon us, don't we? And somehow without knowing it.. we just carry it to our graves." and for her, the day she'd enter her grave seemed quite non-existent. Who knew how long she'd continue lurking around. Who knew when her deity would take her back? For now, all she could do was drift about, drift along until her time eventually came. "Does it still hurt? That memory-.."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:46 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan took a sip of his whikey and laughed at her reaction to him saying she needed facial her. She did look cute He shook his head when she said she wasn't that great. "Well I disagree" He simply responded to her. He did not know her well but he knew she wasn't a bad person, maybe she was just missunderstood. "We do what we have to." He said in response to her one night stands, he wasn't one to judge...unless youbwere a werewolf or lycan.

Logan poured the rest of the whiskey on the glass filling it up completely. "It's alright ma'am" He said before drinking from the glass, emptying the glass on one go before setting glass diwn and looking at her ince she said they carried their burdens to their grave. The events of that day flashed before his eyes, how his wife and child lay there dead and all he could do was try to crawl to them near death. He would'vegive up and died but he wanted justice, he wanted to kill the people responsible for it and he did. He slaughtered a whole village of natives. They were a lycan tribe so in his pain and anger he showed no mercy. He looked at her and shook his head. "If only but im afraid death wont happen for quite a long time. Downside of being a monster who doesn't age and all." He said to her. He could still be killed ofcourse but Logan wouldn't go down without a fight. When she asked bout the memory he looked down at the empty glass. "It's the only thing I see when I close my eyes." He responded.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 11:30 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.

"Oh?" she chuckled. Sahar said the exact same thing. "Well, aren't you quite the sweetheart. I might love you already." teased the fox as she motioned for the bartender. Of course, that wouldn't happen anytime soon. The fox had somehow, with Zara, made a vow never to fall in love with anyone at all. All they needed were sex. Some good, rough, sex, and Vixen may as well just be the happiest person alive. Or so she thought.

"Hit me up with a screwdriver, hun."" she placed her order, already tempted to have the harsh burn settling within her throat. Everything about that mixed drink screamed acid, and that was just what she needed.

"We do what we have to."
"We certainly do, don't we. It seems to be the only pleasure left in this harsh reality." countered the fox. That was half true, at least. There was still the view, the scenery.. the environment but once night fall comes, laying in that large bed of hers.. it feels rather lonely. The fox frowned, sipping her drink through a straw.

"If only but im afraid death wont happen for quite a long time. Downside of being a monster who doesn't age and all." so it seems her guess had been right. "Ah.. so my assumptions turned out to be true. I've always thought you sounded like you came from the.. olden days." she shrugged. It wasn't a bad thing, if anything, the fox found it rather.. intriguing. "It gets a little.. lonely. Watching people around you suffer the ravages of time." and she wondered if the same would happen with Zara. The fox shook her head. She didn't want to think about that, not yet, though the fox wouldn't be able to imagine what the world would be like without the both of them. Alexander and Zara. She frowned once more. "But.. I'm just as ancient as you are. Probably much older-" she chuckled. It felt strange, looking at people now and remembering just what they looked like in the past. The way they lived, the way they dressed. It all changed so drastically.. with all these new technologies coming in. It seemed so strange, as if she was in some sci-fi movie. She paused, her eyes locked onto his features when he answered her question.

What should she say? She didn't know what to answer for she, too, had seen nothing but him when she closed her eyes. Vixen thought she had gotten used to it, to the pain of losing a loved one, but looking at him, looking at Logan, it somehow made her memories seem just a tad more painful than usual.

"I don't blame you. This world is a harsh place, after all."

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:12 am
yo punny nut

User Image

Logan Wesley

Logan chuckled as she said she was starting to love him. "Careful now. Thats a dangerous thing." He said with a teasful before drinking more whiskey. Once she ordered her drink he chuckled. "Is your shift over?" He asked wondering if he could buy her the next drink. When she mentioned watching people get taken away by the sands of time he nodded. "Thats why I have a rule. Never get attached but I guess other immortal beings would be the exception, you included." He teased with a wink before taking another go at his drink. He let out a small chuckled when she mentioned she was most likely much older than he was.

Logan gave her a nod when she said the world was a harsh place. "It is. but we can only do our best and keep living. Mopin around wont do much, I should take my own advice ofcourse." He said before pourjng the last remains of the whiskey in his galss and lifting it up. "To the pleasure of life. Too booze and sex." He said jokingly before clinging his glass gently with her's and drinking it all in one go.

Master Kiro II

Wealthy Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 am
User ImageUser Image

○I'm feeling intrigued.

Falling in love was indeed dangerous, isn't it? Her lips curved up into that of a melancholic smile. There was no need to remind her. She knew perfectly how frightening it would be, and the fox sworn to never fall in love. At least not any longer, in this lifetime.

"My shift? I suppose so. I'm getting off a little early today. I just.. need a moment to blow off some steam, y'know?" Vixen chuckled, quietly sipping on the drink that would inevitably leave a small burn down her throat. The fox shuddered, already feeling the tension loosening within her shoulders. Perhaps she could escape reality, even if it was just for a short moment. Her eyes flicked in his direction once more, golden orbs locked onto hazel brown ones. Immortal beings? She'd downcast her eyes, her cheeks ever so slightly flushed from the alcohol she had consumed. "Oh?" she murmured, propping her chin up upon her palm while she rested her elbow against the marble counter. She'd twirl a lock of raven locks within her fingers, and her eyes would narrow upon receiving a wink. Vixen chuckled. Cute. "Aw, am I already sensing an attachment from you?" she teased in return.

"We can all use a break from life every now and then, though.. when things get rough." and that was when alcohol slowly became her escape from reality, her.. confinement. It slowly became her solutions, the answer to her problems when in reality, she was only running away. Logan lifted his glass, and Vixen did the same. "To getting drunk, and rough, wild sex!" Funny. She made the same toast yesterday with Zara. The fox, instead of sipping, had taken a big gulp from her glass, to which she eventually cringed from the immense burn she received. It was good though, the burn, the lightheaded feeling.

"Oh.. this feels good. This burn, this dizziness." she chuckled.

User Image

Out.Of.Crocodiles: super sorry for the late post! Been busy with cosplay events! ;A ;

Master Kiro II

name

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:31 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, мαяcн ④тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④⑦
( ④ мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2017 9:51 pm
whiters4

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: -- Today's Outfit: Lazy Office Day; BunFeeling: Nostalgic, Bored.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

She didn't want to be here. Her fingers crested over the edge of white paper flanking the center of her desk. It was Sunday, and as the pitter patter of rain continued to drone along the roof of the bar, she cast her gaze to the roof, dragging her knee up until her heel caught the edge of her leather chair. It creaked as it leaned back with her light weight, threatening to fall back to the wooden floor beneath her. But she was confident in that it would hold, exhausting the wheels to a stand still with harsh pressure. The wheels caught and she swung her jean clad leg back and forth, brushing the toe of her shoe with each inward kick. It was a Sunday. People didn't drink too often on Sundays. Much less on a raining Sunday. The only few that bothered to attend would be the occasional 'my hangover from alcohol can be cured with more alcohol' crowd. But otherwise, Moonbucks or Amour would be the better choice. Brunch and a mimosa. She sank back down against her desk, her elbow stretching over the paperwork as she stared past the computer screen off to her left.

There was a gentle drum against the tip of her knee. She rolled her phone against her palm on her lowered thigh with quiet consideration. What was he doing right now? She glanced down at the screen reflecting off the lights above. There couldn't be much he'd been behind on. He was practically there every day with just enough time to spare once she made it home from the bar. And after everything that had happened over the last several weeks, it wasn't as if she was stuck at home anymore. She inhaled slowly. If they had held down the fort for two weeks, what was one more evening?

I miss you. Let's bail. I feel like dancing and you do owe me a real dance from Valentine's Day. Meet me at the Captain's Deck?

She reached back to brush the edge of her neckline. If it hadn't been raining, she maybe would have taken her chances of being on the beach. Something about dancing in the rain was cute, but... The Captain's Deck was the only place she could think of that would be slightly nicer than the other areas. They certainly were the only few with a quiet, live band. If she could call it that. Whatever it was, it wasn't speaker music. God it had been so long... And the place had certainly changed once Jonothan wasn't in charge any longer. Admittedly she missed the tall brunette - as much as he did flirt with her at every opportunity he could get. But he was a respectable man and it was hard enough watching him sell the place to someone that planned to change it into something smoother. He had been her competitor, after all. She drummed her fingers again. Should she change?

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games