Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Essence de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:40 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙
"Y'all mofos are goin' down."

"HA! Bite me." She retorted, landing in a fit of giggles soon after. She hadn't meant literally! No, no. What would happen? Did the same pass for a transformed wolf? Or would it only work for a through and through wolf. She chewed on the edge of her lip. And even then! She'd miss the ever living hell out of her water manipulation. Life beneath the water was... She inhaled slowly, feeling the expansion of her chest beneath the vest. God she couldn't wait to get these pieces of clothing off. With a steady shuddering exhale she peered through the sights, turning back to the still practically standing man that she had presumed to be Max. It was as if he wouldn't dare so much as lift his gun much less actually look around and avoid shots. She throttled the trigger and fired two shots against him, each hitting with definite shots.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Like chalk, chalk? Or chocolate choc? We all know what you did as a kid, you weirdo." She snickered, wiggling her nose gently. "Well I mean." She testily reached up and pressed the edges of her gloves against the back of her canines. "It could be arranged, I guess." A hard earned slap from the brunette against her arm and she stifled another snort. Both of them would become giggling idiots by the time this was over. "I'm just saying!" She exhaled smoothly and ran her hand beneath her helmet, pulling gently at the ends of her red stands. It was too hot in here. Even though the cool of the joke was beginning to rub off on her.

"I don't think I need to actually say anything for you to understand
the fear I'll bring you."

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:41 pm
User Image

Aubrey seemed determined enough to bypass her own exhaustion, he sighed his concern at her, not quite sure if she'd see it that way without knowing him as intricately at Tori. The urging was expressed nonetheless before he left them in their safe spot. He saw in his lower vision orange hair and almost thought he may at well ask this gentle man his name when this was all over. And give his own, of course, along with words of admiration for his drive this whole time. They were all starting to look like the helpless figure over in the corner, weren't they. Ha! He shot the red head. (Chester, 2 miss 1 hit) He would do the same with the brunette female once everything was settled out- er, speak to her, not shoot her. Okay maybe shoot her, but that would be before the final toll. He still needed points, and he hadn't felt this- this determination, in a long time. Even in college and the joy of making himself into something after all those years stolen from him. Those were pure joy and pride- this was drive and competition. Non lethal, he'd hear his thoughts echo, but his heart drummed still.

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧

🎵☕️ "Remember the times" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Essence De Soleil"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "Painball Gun & Ammo" ||| 🎵☕️ I'm with "Some people"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

3:7 (-1 : -3 )
2:4 (2:8 )
4:12 (-1:-10)
3:2 (6 : 4)
9:6 (-1,-4)
8:2 (-2)
6:2 (-1)
5:2 (-1)
4:2 (-1:-1)
3:1 (-1)
2:1
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Yo Punny Nut"

MasterDenton"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

1, 2, 4, 4, 9, 7, 4, 4, 4, 10
6, 7, 3, 1, 4, 10, 8, 6, 9, 6
3, 1, 10, 6, 2, 8, 4, 2, 7, 3
1, 4, 7, 7, 1, 4, 2, 9, 7, 4
4, 2, 1, 1, 6, 4, 5, 5, 1, 6
6, 7, 3, 4, 4, 10, 10, 3, 5, 10
7, 5, 5, 8, 6, 4, 6, 5, 8, 7
3, 6, 4, 10, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 5
5, 3, 7, 1, 9,9, 2, 8, 5, 3
3, 3, 10, 7, 3, 5, 4, 9, 3, 8
10, 9, 9, 7, 3, 6, 4, 3, 9, 7
3, 9, 8, 1, 10, 7, 3, 3, 4, 3
3,7, 4, 10, 5, 10, 10, 3, 1, 1
10, 7, 8, 2, 8, 5, 9, 9, 10, 5

Lelwani would run into Charlotte again after all of this time time with a smile on her face "Aye! I think I missed a spot~!" she would say before firing upon Charlotte twice (5,10) and managed to hit the hip she missed before she laugh and ran off hoisting her gun like a flag. Oh these people would hate her, but it was whatever. The birds would have part of this day!
She was going to need to reload again real soon. She had four shots left in it. She had one clip and one rifle. Even if the ball rang she' paint the rest of this place with the colors of royalty.

Ammo: 4
Extra: 1 clip, 1 more rifle, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC:UUGGGHH

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla_

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:46 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

She was still left laughing, turning a little when she heard the quiet grunt that came with a splattering of paint on the side of her curve. Purple paint splattered, the occasional droplet catching the side of her helmet's plastic shield before she followed after the same direction. She pointed her gun, firing five more shots to the same woman that had counter argued with Tyrese. No one messed with him whether she liked it or not. They were a family - in Aubrey's eyes. And so, they would stand as one. She had avoided hitting the woman for the most part, but that certainly didn't mean that would stop her now. It was, however, an absolutely great distraction from the current thoughts of Finn.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

The laugh was short lived at being shot against the side. She felt along the center seam of her midriff, catching a few flutters of purple paint. "Son of a b***h.." She muttered, immediately whipping around to find the person who had shot after her. Of course, to her own dismay, it was the same blue haired idiot that had run into the other, ironically enough, blue haired idiot. She stifled a twitch of her lip and and instead rose her gun to testily shoot off a returned fire. She pressed the curve of the trigger, growling faintly. She wasn't an idiot. She knew the words that were passed on to her fiance from the threshold of her lips. She could very well knock the hell off if she expected to get away with firing at her and Aubrey again. She pulled the trigger, landing two shots against her shoulder while the third just barely missed her head.

OOC: ... I I Wearing: Pretending To Be Cold. I I Feeling: Concerned; Prepared. I I Funds: $1000.00 ºO

asbloodrunscold

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

If he was around either the redhead or the straight haired brunette, then the bird was close by. That in mind, Hakem climbed between two crates and made himself a new path. Once he jumped down the other side he kept a zig-zag pattern behind one lying set of structures and the next. He needed his next shot...With a pull of his lips he waited, seeing the silverette and taking his chance. (Kurai, 2 miss 1 hit) Was he supposed to be freightened by this feeling? Was he supposed to feel excitement in this feeling? Both emotions were there, one stemming from experience and the other being half new, half carved from common living instinct. All living things had this, though especially in what essentially were animals behind human faces. His had always been so shadowed, so controlled. There had never been slips of his inner nature, none, when even his true mentality rarely showed itself to his mate. In respects to that small statistic, nothing had ever shown him being less than a put together man. Regal in nature, he'd heard on multiple occasions. If not for now and this event, he might not remember feeling himself, all of himself, aside from what he'd left in the past.

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

2:1 (4:6)
6:7 final total....processing
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:53 pm
User Image

She hummed softly to herself through the next exhale from her flared nostrils.Whatever was happening, it would be ending soon. They would completely fire up their matches and off they would go, kicking off into the final half hour of the game. The announcer came on overhead, making the brunette duck somewhat beneath the booming voice. What had he been saying? Something about teams.. Rounding up... She chewed on the inside of her cheek timidly, biting back any ferocious comments threatening to leave her mouth. It wasn't as if she were planning to defeat those that got in her way, but she would damn well try if it meant plowing down a prideful bluenette for clearly angering someone near and dear to her heart. She swallowed, pondering over the idea of where Tyrese had gone to. And so, instead, she picked her head up and glanced around, peeking to find any source of a purple helmet, but was met, rather, with someone in white. She picked up her gun, and shot, managing a hit on the first try (Camil).

Several pellets of paint later and the two girls glanced towards each other, bolting to the next barricade to not be seen hereafter. She had assumed, at the very least, that Aubrey had been polite about the conversation thus far - and for Victoria - she was extremely grateful that she hadn't quite noticed Tyrese's absence yet. Instead, she continued to pelt away at people, clearly distracted by the commotion involving the members around them. Things were speeding up and they were flowing along with it by now. The exhaustion that had overwhelmed Aubrey was gone, that much was clear, but the clear, steady, racing heartbeat within her chest continued to echo away. Hopefully after this they would find her some rest back at home - no matter who's home it belonged to. She twitched her lip. And for Tyrese's sake, Tori only prayed that Sela wouldn't be arriving. They needed to have a conversation together, in pajamas. And tonight might have been a perfect night to do so. A sort of "date night", even if clearly, they weren't dating.

yo punny nut

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:54 pm
User Image

Just in time someone did swoop in and nail him. Well, Hakem had been hit a couple of more times, but his repeated amusement came from seeing the kid on his tail again. Ha! He liked this guy. The wolf laughed out loud, he was really moving this time, he might just get awa- psych! The astronomer used his last shot to hit the boy, showing off with a head shot to the helmet bobbing just nearly out of view. Zero bullets, he was a sitting duck until he rounded to base once more. What a fast way to end up stranded!

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

2:1 (4:6)
6:7 final total....processing
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:56 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani chuckled as ever more shots of cyan would land against her form. She smiled and looked at the two ladies "Thank you ladies~! How did you know blue was my favorite color?" she and ran her hands down the still west paints as she used some of it to draw a smiley face on the wall. Yep. Off her rocker she would seem, but she was just having some good sport fun. She even returned fire at the two (Aubrey -10-, Victoria -10-) hitting the pregnant one in the other leg she had yet to shot, and hitting Victoria in the shoulder. She bowed and began to moonwalk away hoping to find more targets, but she was unbothered.
Their shots might have been filled with malice and annoyance but it was whatever this was a good event, no need for bad blood at least not on Lel's part. Hell she'd even apologize to that other guy if she saw him again and wish him a happy life. Mel would have wanted that.
Two shots, 1 clip, 1 rifle. This game was hopefully ending pretty soon.

Ammo: 2
Extra: 1 clip, 1 more rifle, 1 empty clip

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: MY BRAIN

oOBookwormYumiOo

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:00 pm
User Image

Maybe she had been too busy focusing on the next shot she would be accomplishing. Or maybe she simply didn't hear what the red head said. But whatever the matter - it seemed to fly in one ear and out the other. The adrenaline coursed through her veins quickly, causing a shortage moment on whom to focus in on. Finally she spotted one of the girls (Charlotte) from before, a cyan paint ball splattered where she had remembered hitting. Aiming for the same area, she lined her sights and shot again, nailing in the exact same area as the first. Finally, the words came rushing back to her. Dinner? OH! She nodded somewhat, capable of a vague understanding of her words. She gave the gun another testy shake before it was whipped somewhat out of her hands, a new one - technically the original - in its place. She cocked it, pointing it back towards the ceiling. "Yeah! That would actually be really nice." When was the last time the four of them had been together?

"We should have dinner together." She quickly murmured between Aubrey's shots, attempting to brush off the lingering anger from the blue haired woman's shots. Again, it wasn't as if she intended to be angry. But that didn't mean that she wasn't going to be. She could feel the wolf shift beneath her skin, her hand slapping and baring down against the top of her forearm. If she didn't push it aside soon, then she might be forced to change here. She echoed the same exhale as Bree, lingering her gaze over the top of the brunette, who forced out a nod as if she had forgotten what she had said only moments ago. What was the announce muttering now? She perked her ear up to the ceiling, spying the occasional words of '30 minutes remaining' and 'team' followed by several numbers and colors to follow. 30 minutes she could do. It would be strenuous - but for Bree? She could definitely do it. "Trade me." She murmured, timidly grabbing the gun from her grasp and pushing the newly loaded one into her hands.

_Sweet_Dreamer_Kayla

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani was pretty sure her gods were laughing at her. This behavior was not befitting a demon, especially not one created from a piece of a demon that once terrified the very god themselves but who cared? Lelwani wasn't even anything like her ear cousin, she wasn't going to scare anyone anything soon nor was she going to go around stealing from gods...she only borrowed the tablet once!

Lelwani would run across Miki again and smiled at her "We are almost done!" she would call out in a friendly tone and fire upon her (Miki -3,1) and managed to miss both shots. She did not bother reloading and instead shuffled her rifle to her shoulder and decided to use the other one (1,10) and managed to hit. She waved and ran off again, more targets before time was up hopefully.

Ammo: 18
Extra: 1 clip, 1 empty clip, 1 useless rifle.

Venue:[ Essence de Soleil (Team Purple)] ✉✉Accompaniment:[Potential Victims]✉✉Mood:[HAWKISH]✉✉Finance:[Mel handles the money]✉✉Style:[Solo]✉✉Attire: [In Picture]✉✉OOC: MY BRAIN

JayLee-

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:07 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: I'm dYiNgToday's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

A shot of pain caught the side of her leg - hardly noticeable with the rush of excitement coursing through her body. God damn that stung! How the hell could she have possibly forgotten? What was she saying? She leaned her hand down and pressed gently against the area, hissing and retracting immediately after. Something about... Oh, yes. It took some time, but finally the memory began to flood back into place. The bar. She had remembered standing on top of one of the seats, still somewhat newly healed from the blond b***h's tossing and pulled down for Tryese's sanity. He had been so utterly involved in what she shouldn't be doing, she almost had to wonder if it was something she wanted to do. She eased herself back against the barricade, turning her foot to help support some of her weight onto the opposite leg of recently being shot. Even if it hurt, she had to push on for the moment. She cocked her gun, leaned back, and fired six uneven shots at the same insane blue haired girl (Camille) that had fired two warning shots in her direction earlier. The last of the 6 finished and she inhaled sharply, a smile on her lips.

"Well yeah it-" Again she was shot, her shoulder dipping inward. She ground her teeth together in hopes to not focus down on the fact that, yes, again, it was the same girl. Their chances at finding a new hiding spot had failed and she rounded herself back, her teal eyes glittering almost predatorily in an alpha-like stare. Her chest sank inwards and she hovered herself against Aubrey, deciding not to, this time, take charge and chase after the woman. Play as she might, Bree was a fragile contestant. And that didn't mean that she could easily overwhelm the fighting brunette. There had been plentiful reasons as to why Tyrese had come over howling with anger - but none more so other than the fact of her past.

MasterDenton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:12 pm
User Image

Maybe Hakem would hang on to both of these feelings. The fear and the excitement, wherever and whenever they may come. He didn't want to truely forget. The pain he did, but the will and the power to come out on top had gotten him this far. There was some pride in that, to remember the grueling trials and the low points he reflected the opposite of in his every grandiose gesture. He belonged to nobody, none but to whom he decided he did. He lived, he was seeing this day, and he did it by his own two hands. Where, as a kid with his chin up, he'd then have rather died then let life tumble him over in suffocating waves, now, life could do anything to him and he'd break to the surface of the water where the air was every single time. An oddly emotional feeling stirred and he exhaled his relief, wiping away sweat and smiling as he found the grey eyed brunette again. "They call me Hakem. I felt I should try getting the name of someone who has put up a fight as great as yours." The wolf called these words after shooting the woman and shuffling behind protection, though he did peek out once more as a gesture of good will. (Hikaru, hit)

🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Sniper"

OutOfCoffee:

0:0 (+6:+ (-14))
6:14 (-1)
ShadowStar369"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lord Hedo"

Yo Punny Nut"

xXDestructive_MindXx"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani wasn't quite done of course as she went about looking for another target. Lelwani wanted to save the last of her shots for that one Japanese girl she wanted to get her right as the bell rang. She went around until she found a beautiful girl from earlier. Lel was sure she had hit her before. She smiled and did a little pirouette before she fired (Skye -7, cool managing to hit her hip before she smiled and danced off. Oh she was nearly one. She just needed a few more to feel complete. She just wanted to finish this off by painting one more.

Ammo: 16

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

⊙〖OOC: I'm dYiNgToday's Outfit: Easy Winter!Feeling: Excited; Riled Up.Money: $1480.50〗⊙

"I'm still a contestant too." She reminded the flaming red head. By now there was no doubt that she was pushing to destroy the woman shooting at them. She could feel the rage behind her that was slowly emanating. She had seen it before. She had seen plenty of it before. And unfortunately... She had been on the partial receiving end of such rage. She could remember Tyrese snapping over Lillian, an occasional glance being torn back at the crimson eyes she had learned to hate so much - the same eyes she associated Sela on a daily basis that immediately followed with guilt. "I'm not worried about her. If she wants to shoot, then fine." She partially snapped the last bit. Of course she wasn't worried. The vest would be enough to cover down her midriff and it wasn't as if she was entirely exposed per say. Riling herself up, she pulled herself, aiming for a white (Miki) team member with platinum blond hair.

"I guess." Victoria muttered after several long seconds of silence. She ground her teeth once more, feeling the canines extending somewhat against her gums. Quickly they retracted and she forced them down, deciding to possibly spend the rest of the event by keeping an eye on the appearance of the 'young' woman trailing after them. If she decided to shoot, she'd best damn believe they were going to shoot back at her. Simply because the gun was low on ammo did not make it so that Victoria couldn't obviously shoot at the woman. She eyed the obstacle and barricades nearby, still shielding herself around Aubrey's back side by quickly side stepping back and forth. She was sure not to look too much like a complete idiot - but the majority of her mind focused on keeping her safe for the time being.

JayyLee10

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:21 pm
User Image

(>>>Lelwani-Zamir<<<)

Your Friend

Hits and Misses:

Lelwani was still dancing about uncaring. She was just wanting to to enjoy the last bit of it and she was. Lelwani had no ha this much fun since, oh several old wars. She had trouble placing a name to all the wars she had fought in just to protect Mel who settled in regions going through some sort of upheaval or because some evil monster decided to initiate it. How many ties had she fought the reaper just to keep him from trying to take what wasn't his? Too many times.

She would come across Chester and smile "Don't mind me darling!" she would lovingly state as she fired upon the boy once (Chester -2- Hit!) and managed to hit him in the shoulder. She spread her wings wide and bowed "My name is Lelwaaaaa---Ana Zamir." she smiled "May fate smile upon your handsome visage." she said and backed away to go find Hikaru.

Ammo: 16

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games