Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply 1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)
Fire and Ice Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:54 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Don't judge a Black Ice by it's cover...

Kamen was surprised when the door opened he blinked at the servent girl but then walked in still holding Caleb who by now looked blue he looked at the girl. "Where would master Arion be right now?" he asked her.

...I'm a lover not a fighter.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:19 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Do not be fooled by my calm demeanor

The servant looked down at Caleb and saw how he was and gasped and placed a hand over her mouth. But when Kamen asked for Arion, the servant nodded and bowed "Please follow me" she said "he should be in his quarters" she added in and turned on her heal and walked towards the stairs and up the hall. But before they could get to the masters room, they saw him standing there with Bowen as he drank his cup of tea.

For inside me burns flames that even your feared demons cannot handle

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:24 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen followed the servent, he bit his lip when he noticed Arion and Bowen, it was odd now that he thought about it. Aron had just carryied him back to his room and now here he was, naked, carrying Caleb. He waited tell he got a bit closer and then cleared his throat to announce his presence. "Master Arion...Sir Bowen..." he said as he held Caleb who seemed to be barily conscious.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:54 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion heard steps coming up to them, before he noticed Bowen look over his shoulder to their new company. Looking over his shoulder when Kamen spoke up, he looked at him somewhat confused, it had just been a couple of minutes ago that he had left Kamen in his room, so it was surprising to see him here. Before he said anything else, he placed his cup on the tray Bowen had been holding, and took off his shirt
"Here, put this on" he said holding his shirt out to Kamen, trying not look at him after seeing that he was naked, "Give me Caleb, I should be able to help him"he added in, noticing that Caleb's body temperature was too low.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:58 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen knew Arion would be confused but he would explain later. He looked down at himself and noticed him in the nude he blushed only when Arion gave him his shirt to put on. He nodded though and handed Caleb over to him and then took the shirt and he hastily put it on. "I...noticed him leaving earlyier when I went on a flight. I woke up a bit ago and noticed the weather...I got concerned for him, that's not the kind of weather for a human to be walking in."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:38 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Noticing his blush, Arion smiled and placed a hand on Kamens head ruffled up his hair and little and petted it back
"Thank you Kamen. You truly are a kind soul" Arion said still smiling, and took his hand back, and began walking to the library, there was a big sofa there, he would be able to lay Caleb down and warm him up." Bowen, make a fresh batch of tea, make sure its stronger, and ask the cook to start working on a healing soup for Caleb" Arion ordered.
"Yes sir" Bowen said getting back to work.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:47 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen blinked and blushed more when Arion petted his head, it was weird having the man treat him like a child. He blinked and watched as he headed tot he library with Caleb then he looked down thinking he bit his lip and felt a sudden sence of boredom. He put his hand to his head and he headed off for his bedroom, once inside he took Arion's shirt off and threw it on the bed then went and put his pants back on, as he held his shirt he stopped and looked over at Arion's and just stared at it, he binked and then groaned and looked away shaking his head. Putting his shirt on he turned around and headed for where he saw Bowen and Arion head to, the Library.

Caleb by now was barely moving, he was out cold.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:05 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion had light up the fireplace, a large fire crackling warming up the whole room. Arion himself was bent over Calebs body, his forehead was close to Caleb's almost pressed to it actually, his eyelids were lowered in concentration and his mouth was slightly open, he seemed to be mumbling something. He hand one hand over Caleb's chest, just over his heart, and the other was wrapped around the back of his neck. He was working through Caleb's skin, making sure to get his heart warm enough so that it would start pumping blood faster, with the hand at Caleb's neck he was working to warm his bloodstream, working from the inside out.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:28 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen came into the room then and stopped a few steps inside and looked and watched Arion work his magic with Caleb, watching him over Caleb like that reminded him how close Arion was earlyier that night and he blushed some more.

slowly, thanks to Arion, Caleb's heart rate started to speed up and his skin was becoming less blue.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion kept his head close to Caleb's for a while, he was aware of Kamen joining them in the library, by the suddenly colder than usual body heat that appeared in his periphary vision. Even though he knew Kamen was in the room, he didnt cover his back, one he didnt have something to cover it with, and two he did see why he should. He in no way, was ashamed of his scares, they were a part of his history, and nothing would ever change that.

Next to Kamen, Bowen walked up and offered Kamen of tea.
"It will hit the spot" he quietly said with a warm smile.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:40 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen watched Arion, he bit his lip as he looked at the mans back. He noticed Bowen and he reached over and took the tea. "Thank you Sir Bowen." he n looked back at Caleb then. "will...he be okay?"[fb]

color started tonreturn to caleb although he was still pale. He groaned but did not wake.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:01 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Bowen smiled and gave him a nod, "You are welcome young dragon" he said, and walked over to Arion this time. The fire in the giant fireplace, wasnt only throwing of heat, it was also throwing of a warm glow. The light was casting a beautiful glow that complimented his muscle, just showing off how chiseled and well built he was despite his slim, swimmers build.
"I believe that Caleb will be okay. Master Arion will continue this until he's sure that Caleb will come out of it okay. He doesnt give up, not easily" Bowen said with a smile as he looked over at Kamen before turning his look over to Arion he continued warming up Calebs body, until it almost appeared like he was blushing.
Sitting back, Arion watched Caleb's body, looking for some sort of reaction out of him, before he decided on his next action, while he watched him, his eyes glowed as he took in his body heat.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 8:51 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Kamen Looked at Arion he bit his li o thrn out his attention to caleb. He nodded then at Bowens comment.

Caleb slowly opened his eyes and he looked around and groaning he shivered like he was still cold.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:03 pm
User Image
The Demon Arion

Arion held his hand up and Bowen didnt need to hear an order, he placed Caleb's cup in Arion's hand. Unlike the cup that he had offered Kamen, this cup was smaller, it was more like a Japanese styled cup. Arion checked the tea's temperature, and he actually blew into it to warm it up more.

"Here"
Arion said helping Caleb slowly sit up with one hand, and with the other he put the cup up and close to Calebs lips.

Elementis_dragon

NuLova

Distinct Hunter

10,525 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Survivor 150

Elementis_Dragon

Eternal Seraph

30,525 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:14 pm
NuLova

User Image
••KamenΩKurr••

Caleb growned he opened his eyes slightly but his vision was blured a little he wasnt sure what was happening, but he opened his lips a little bit.

Kamen but his lip he was concerned for Caleb, he marvled at Arions dedication to healing him.

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 145 146 147 148 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games