Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:35 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor calmed down when Madilyn grabbed a hold of him, her voice helped him relax. Theodor leaned back into the water again and he began to move his feet the way Madilyn showed him. He moved around on the surface of the water, but he still felt nervous. What if any moment, he began to sink again? "I-I'm sorry I panicked...I-I..." He stopped kicking his feet and his head floated to her side, he looked up at her, a look on his face that told Madilyn he was upset for the scene he caused.

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C: sweatdrop I'm afraid of drowning though.

Balance: $883.00

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:57 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"No I'm sorry my directions weren't clear. I'll try not to make that mistake again. But Theo you really aren't going to drown. Sink a little yes, but not drown. Trust me Theo and don't be upset. You're doing great. Rome wasn't built in a day you know." Madilyn
told him and began to move his arms trying to get him to see how to move rather than just tell him like before. "Now I want you to do this and kick and the same time alright. I promise you won't drown."

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C: Even with lifeguard and a trained teacher?
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:02 pm
User Image
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor watched how Madilyn moved his arms, he nodded his head when she asked him to move both his arms and legs at the same time. He moved his legs and arms, he swam straight but had no idea how to turn. Still he knew how to swim. Tobias stopped moving his arms and legs, turned around, then swam right towards Madilyn. He had a smile on his face as well as a blush, "I can swim! I-I must have looked s-silly..."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C: sweatdrop Me, pools, and large bodies of water do not mix...

Balance: $883.00

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:18 pm
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"No you looked adorable. Now are you ready to take off the life jacket and try? You don't have to. We could would on blowing bubbles to get you used to holding your breath under water. Or we could try other strokes and kicks. What do you want to do?" Madilyn asked.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 916.00

O.O.C: Well I think you could learn.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:46 pm
x
x
x
x
sυиםαч, σcтσвєя ①⑤тн

םαч ⑦ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч
( ⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 4:47 am
●○°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°○●

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

User Image
Enya Myers

Money: $1003

Mood: Frustrated

Species: Nine Tailed Fox

╔═══════════════════════════╗

Once again in an early morning, she had found herself standing by the shore, feeling the gentle seawater seep through her tiny purple paws. She stretched a little before finally walking around, soon setting her whole body into the water, strangely the water's still warm and hopefully, it's not because someone had peed in the ocean. Having that kind of thing happen to her once is more than enough. She shuddered slightly at the horrendous thought of that stench that had stuck itself onto her body for what seemed like ages. "Such horrible beings." she thought. Humans, that is. Not that she has anything against them, she just slightly dislike them due to the incident that happened previously. A humam boy peeing into the ocean she soaked her little fox form in. She laid still, allowing the sea water carry her slightly further from the shore as her tail spread open, keeping her balance above the water. She laid still, easily mistaken to be a floating corpse, if one must say. She had always seemed 'lifeless' to others anyway. Her expression was almost always blank, and she had always spoke in a monotone-like voice, with no emotions whatsoever. She does have emotions, except she just doesn't know how to show them. There are certain rare occasions where people found her smiling even if it was only for a split second. Needless to say, she seemed like an unapproachable person to other people who don't understand what she's really like. She slowly closed her eyes, feeling the tiny water droplets seep into her fur and running through her tiny hair strands. Soon however, her little slumber was disturbed by a bunch of kids who suddenly appeared out of no where, staring with what appears to be curiosity flickering within their eyes.

"Woah- what is this?"

"It's a purple fox!"

"Don't be stupid, foxes aren't purple! Look at its tail!" the innocent kids exclaimed. One of them attempting to grab hold of her tail. She stared at them and moved her tails away from their tiny hands as her feet kicked underneath the water, making an attempt to escape their horrifying wrath. Sadly, her small sized being wasn't able to outrun three little kids that were much larger than her. She growled in frustration, trying to scare them off but only attracted even more curiosity from them. Finally giving up when the children had picked her up, she stayed still in their hands with an expression that clearly announced that they were being a bother to her. The thing is, they're only kids and wouldn't understand what kind of message she's trying to convey through her expression and if she had talked, she would only scare the kids away, possibly getting hurt in the process. She groaned when she felt herself being passed around among the three children, getting slightly dizzy from the amount of spinning. Finally after what appears to be centuries of waiting, their parents finally called for them and strangely, they had placed her back into the ocean, like she had belonged there in the first place. What is she to them? A fish? She sighed, spreading her tail open and floating on the water again.

Except this time, she's keeping her eyes open.

╚═══════════════════════════╝

`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´ If I told you I'm different, would you still stay..? `•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸.•´

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:15 pm
User Image
asonorenos

'Just because I love you, doesn't mean I have to set you free, right?'

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Walking past a few kids going back to their parents, Jason wandered onto the beach, thoughtful. Yeah, he was still thinking about it, the whole Rina thing. Should he really intervene, or just let it be? She does seem happy, so he shouldn't... but he still wants to interrogate this guy. He hasn't fully come to terms with it yet, but he's realized that Rina isn't a little girl anymore. No matter how much he wants to or will treat her like one, she's still gonna be 18, and continue to grow up. It saddened him, knowing he can't protect her forever. But at the very least, if he's gonna give up his job, he's gonna give it up to someone he likes. And that guy ain't really on his 'nice' list. He would talk to Rina to try and set something up, but he couldn't find his phone charger, and he doubts that Rina will remember to contact him. Ah, this little game they're playing.. he's about to flip the whole damn game board.

Groaning, he looked out over the ocean, nothing too exciting. Then, he saw something in the water. He had no clue what it was, except it was furry with bits of purple. "What the.." Finding a long stick, he walked up to the water's edge, and gently poked whatever the hell it was. Now that he's taking a better look at it, it looks like some kind of animal.. with purple eyes! Maybe he shouldn't mess with it, but he doesn't want the little creature to get swept away.. Or perhaps it's in there on purpose? Does it like the water? He'll just keep his eye on it, it is kinda cute.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Confused )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( A Strange Animal )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 3:33 am

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Frustrated

Feeling the warm water and the calm sea breeze, she drifted about in the water, occassionally swimming closer to the shore when she had drifted further into the ocean. Finally scanning the area and making sure the coast is clear, she attempted to close her eyes only to get interrupted once again by another person. Slightly frustrated, she turned her head towards her rear when she felt a slight poke behind her ears. "Please don't do that." said the fox in a quiet tone as she proceeds to swim towards the shore, getting out of the water as quick as possible. Her little body's too small to outrun the huge frame of that human, male or female, she couldn't really tell as the sun had created shadows on the front of his body, blocking the view of his face.

Shaking the water out of her body and kicking the water from her feet, she turned around and thus, finally able to make out his figure. Apparently it appears to be a male, a blonde. Giving him a once over, she set herself down on the beach and let out a barely audible sigh. For once in her entire life she just wanted to have a morning to herself without being disturbed by anything. Such a shame, though. It was such a perfect weather for someone to relax. Keeping quiet, she tilted her head upwards and stared at the blonde male, he was tall and it had bothered her quite a bit. Neck cramps are the things that had been troubling her during the moments when she shapeshifts into the form of a nine tailed fox. 'How annoying.' she thought, shifting her gaze towards the far end of the horizon.

"Such a nice morning. What brings you here."

After several moments of keeping quiet, she decided to break the silence. Enya had nothing better to do at the moment so she might as well strike up a conversation in the process, with a tony that sounded as dry and emotionless as her facial expression. Humans, strange creatures they are. Is a nine tailed fox that odd to them in their opinion?

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 9:00 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason jumped a little when the small creature spoke, and dropped the stick in the water because of it. Meh, there's all kinds of crap in that water, a branch ain't gonna do nothing. He watched it move towards the shore where he was, noticing that the animal was pretty small. And it had a lot of tails. Without even trying to count, he was willing to bet his money that it was a nine-tailed fox. Man, how many times has he seen that in anime or something. It was Rina's fault that he watches that stuff. Squatting, he looked at the small creature, guessing it was a girl by its figure and voice. She seemed like she was just trying to have a peaceful morning, and he was stopping her from doing that. Well, she's a tiny creature that you don't exactly see every day, so.. yeah. He looked at her when she tried to make conversation, a bit of a smile on his face. "Just to think. I didn't think I'd come across a tiny, talking nine-tailed fox." He's really not phased by the fact that it's a talking animal that you usually don't see in real life. After he met Rina, a lot of those kinds of people and beings just began to pop into his life. It was an awkward period.

He was getting really tempted to reach out and pet the small fox, but kept himself from doing so. Ah, it was so cute! Or 'she' was so cute. Wonder if she's a human too, and if so, what does she look like? To keep the conversation going, he said, "Name's Jason. What's yours?" He wanted to flirt, but honestly, it feels weird to try and flirt with a tiny purple fox.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Interested )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( A Tiny Fox )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:38 am

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Calm

Hearing his words, Enya proceeds to quirk on of her eyebrows up, looking at him from the upper corner of her eyes. Blinking a couple of times, she finally responded and tilted her head up to look at the blond male after what seemed like ages.

"Is it strange for a fox to talk in your kind of world? I apologise if I had startled you earlier."

She asked, a tint of curiosity that's barely visible flickered within her purple irises as her quiet voice echoed gently through the atmosphere. Soon however, she shifted her gaze back towards the horizon and stared off into the far ends once again, almost as if her two purple orbs can see what's beyond it.

"Enya." she answered, her tone of voice as emotionless as the expression she had on. She doesn't fancy human beings, especially male human beings. She shuddered slightly at the horrible memories, where her little grudge towards human beings had started, causing every single one of her tails to perk upwards. Soon, her gaze was shifted back towards the blond male and she had decided to ask a ridiculous question.

"Why are you smiling. What's there to smile about."

How idiotic of her. She didn't understand why people smile for no good reason at all. Their lips curve upwards in a strange manner it confuses her at times. Enya reassembles an electronic robot, who's life passes each day without any excitement whatsoever, as dull as ever.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:25 am
User Image
asonorenos

"A bit, but it's not too surprising to me. And there's no need to apologize." He smiled at the cute little creature in front of him. He kept his hands to himself as he though about petting her, cute things were always a weakness for him. "Enya, huh? That's a pretty name." In a way, he was trying to convince her to change into a human, as he was pretty sure she was. He didn't want to push her though. A smile was still on his face when she asked him what he was smiling about, and ended up chuckling in the end. "You're adorable, that's what's making me smile." This girl must not have much experience with people if she asked him what's making him smile. Introverted people come in many types. And sizes too. He usually doesn't fangirl over cute things, but she takes the cake. He thought he would meet a nine-tailed fox, especially one so cute. Getting uncomfortable with the position that he's in, he sat down on the sand, no caring if his pants got a little wet or sandy. Looking out over the water, he took in the beauty that was the horizon. Spotting a shell in the water, he rolled up his jacket sleeve, and picked it up. He stared at it for a few seconds before placing it in between them, in case she wanted to look at it too.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Interested )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lyeisander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:12 pm

User Image
Enya Myers

Mood: Calm

A tiny rolling tone liked sound escaped her lips as he complimented on her name. For someone who's foreign towards compliments, she decided to answer it in her own language instead. She never really excelled in communicating in the first place and this situation certainly isn't within her comfort zone. "..." the little fox looked back towards the male as he sat down beside her, slightly dumbfounded by his words.

"Adorable?" she asked. "How do you speak of such words so fluently- is it not embarrassing to speak of such things at all?" the tiny circular eyebrows quirked up once again in curiousity as she recalled the children from earlier. The noisy bunch, to be precise. She stood up when he had came back with a seashell, staring at it as her pupils dilated slightly. Strange how such little things make the largest impact on people. They're barely noticable but at the same time "So pretty." the little fox spoke her thoughts aloud, completely oblivious that she has done so. This male is certainly a strange person indeed, much different from the people she has encountered. However, she felt a tad uneasy arouns this blond, to be exact, as if there were something lingering around him, something she'd call a 'bad omen'. Horrible past? She thought, but decided to shrug it off.

Bending down, she held the shell by her mouth and walked back towards where she had seated before, staring at it intently. How fragile, thought the little fox. She had noticed something within the eyes of his and soon proceeds to sigh as she could tell what he wanted to do. Human eyes tell a lot of emotions, for some reason.

"You're allowed to pet me, if you want to." Enya spoke, with a barely audible voice but yet loud enough for them to hear. Enya is a little against people petting her but she suppose she can make this one time an exception.

OOC:
Zyonex

name

name

name

name

PUMMMY

Trash

fuestray

Faun

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 9:27 pm
User Image
asonorenos

Jason was a bit surprised by the sound she made, and ended up chuckling in the end. "I'll take that as a 'thanks'..?" He smiled and looked back over the ocean for a few seconds, admiring the clear water and blue skies. By the position of the sun, it looks like it's almost noon. Ah, what should he do for the rest of the day? He doesn't know where Rina is, or what she might be doing, and he doesn't want to see that redhead. Looking at Enya, he confidently said, "I can say it easily if it's true." He smiled at her, kinda enjoying the current situation. A smile was still on his face as she took interest in the shell, glad that she found it to be pretty. Taking a good look at her, he began to wonder again if she had a human form. What does she look like if she does? Is she short like Rina? Nah, no one can be naturally short like she can. He couldn't possibly imagine what she looks like except something purple about her. Going off the fact that her eyes are purple, she might have purple eyes.

His face lit up like a child when she said that he could pet her, and gently placed his hand on her head. He petted her softly, and took note of her soft fur and just how small she was. How does she handle herself in this tiny little body? Kids must be annoying for her. Maybe those kids he saw earlier bothered her. Heh, he could ask that same question to Rina; how does she handle herself? Well, she's gotten through 18 years, he's pretty sure she can handle more. But her love life is something he's gotta keep an eye on.

( Pain )
( Profile )
( Outfit )
Mood ( Interested )
Money ( $1000 )
With ( Enya )

Crush | None yet |

OOC:

Lyeisander

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games