Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Pasadena Housing District
1201: Bree Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2015 1:00 am

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

"NO! Hush that filthy mouth of yours! The tea shall never touch these beautiful lips!" She cried, shaking a joking fist into the air. Popping open the passenger door with a loud click, she climbed smoothly into the seat, letting the upholstery caress the bottom of her thighs and back. She had to admit, that shy smile was absolutely adorable. s**t, man. No one could deny it. Tyrese was a good looking dude. Not as good looking as Finn when it came to her taste~. But still good looking. She leaned back further into the seat, grabbing the seat belt and wrapping it back around her torso, buckling it into place. What did she want to do today? "Well, like, since, like, you want to be suuuuuuch a, like, burden, I guess...." The largest smile crawled onto her lips, her legs crossing. She pulled the dress back down her thighs again, just covering her knees. "Actually, you know what I've had a huge craving for? Looking at pets." She turned to look at him with a childish glance. Sure, it sounded like something a little girl would say - but who wouldn't want to just hold a little kitten or puppy. "I vote the pet store. Then you can drag me around all ding dong say." She laughed.

{Character Exit.}

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Happy; Thoughtful.
Money: $1090.50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:24 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Lillian
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
More Action/ Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: --

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Hearing his name, the wolf turned his gaze to the window on his other side...away from his best friend's wife. He was already pulling into her drive way when he quickly answered: "Yeah." And raked his fingers roughly through his hair before putting the car in park; the blue locks swayed messily back in place until he would jerk them to the side again. What a mess this was. "No...Actually everything is very far from alright." It felt like his throat was closed in one place, he tried to force the sensation down before laughing at himself.

"I can't have another deja vu moment of breaking down in your damn driveway." This time he only hoped Finn didn't trot up to the side of his car. Clearing his throat, he glanced off once more to cough into the back of his hand and brush a tear off his cheek. He couldn't stand being in front of someone when he was like this, the male hoped Bree would go easy on him and go inside without a fuss. There was no way, if she asked, that he was going to want to talk about it. He didn't want to hear an apology or have anyone try to relate. "She slept with some...guy and wanted to tell me."

He didn't turn the car off, obviously intending to leave sometime soon. He didn't care where as long as it had hard alcohol available. Actually- he growled a line of profanity before turning around to look at Bach, then slump down into his seat. He wasn't in the mood to take the damn ferret to that empty home. All he had to drink there was wine, not at all what he wanted. "Where's the bar from here? I need a drink." He sighed.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $338.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎┋✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 3:42 pm

whiters4

User Image
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

{Character Enter.}

His silence was worrying her a little bit. There actually was something wrong. It was etched into the way he turned away from her. Into his one audible answer. She swallowed. Did he get in trouble for not picking up Sela early or something? Did... Without breaking contact with him, she tucked her legs into her lap, Alistair planted firmly on her chest just past where her hair touched her collarbone. It had grown out for a little while now, making it longer than usual. She wasn't used to the length, but it felt good against the incoming cold. "Tyrese, you don't-" She was going to say he didn't have to stay or talk if he didn't want to. He didn't have to sit here and wait for her to get out of the car. She could just get her stuff and scurry inside. She could have stared at him and waited for him to talk. But... Tyrese was an introvert, not an extrovert. People like that needed to be left alone, even if she didn't want to leave him. Or any friend for that matter. Just as Finn was an extrovert. When he thought he needed to be left alone, he really just needed to be coddled and held and told everything was going to be okay. He had been left alone his entire life against his will. Tyrese... He was left alone because he wanted to be left alone. So it was a surprise to her whenever he said he had been dating someone. Or had a daughter for that matter.

But this... All of the anger she had felt before the fall ball was coming back. Every little detail she had written angrily in her diary. Her jaw clenched shut. Her fists clenched. They began to shake. No, her whole body began to shake. Cheeks sucking in, she instantly looked away from Tyrese and stared down at the floor. Of all- She could sit here and tell him it was going to be okay. She could sit here and tell him that she didn't mean it. Hell, she could sit here and tell him that maybe it would be best to just leave Lillian. But instead, her eyebrows came in together in both confusion and just pure hatred. Who in the hell did this woman think she was?! Without another moment's hesitation, she snatched her hand onto the handle, clicking the door open, swinging her legs out, and slamming the door shut hard behind her. Everything was an upsetting blur. And no one would treat her family like this. Not her family. She was a Clark - and Clark's did not take these things lightly. Fists swinging at her side, she began exactly the way back they had come from instead of towards her home. Her boots clicked harshly against the cement, breeze pushing back the dress on her thighs and the gentle sprinkle dampening her hair.

She had had it with this woman.
And now, she was going to give her a piece of her mind.

{Character Exit.}

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Cutie Patootie. & Jacket.
Feeling: Concerned.
Money: $1059.50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 01, 2015 5:06 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree, Lillian
✗ Shared link: arrow Toy
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese heard silence in return, which was the best reply someone could give him right now. Silence was more comfortable for the wolf, and he could regain himself as he stared at the dashboard. She had wiggle room to sit there just for a little while, knowing this wouldn't be a repeat of the beach with him pathetically in tears. If she could just tell him where the bar was, he'd figure out what to do with Bach. Instead, before the lack of speech could get awkward, the woman's door suddenly slammed shut. Ty looked up, confused until he saw her round the back of his car. Oh right, she had stuff in his trunk. While he reached to pull the switch that opened it, he faltered to see her pass his vehicle completely. "Aubrey-!" The wolf rapidly turned around, freeing Back and pulling him on his shoulders before scrambling out of the car. "Aubrey...where are you going?!" He called, although not as loudly as he'd hoped given his vocal cords. When she didn't turn around, he speed walked after her. What was this woman doing?!

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:06 am

INN EAGAN

Morning Routine ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Finn pulled up to the driveway, his brows pulling together in confusion when he saw Ty's car in his driveway. Ty was here? Maneuvering around his car, he opened the garage and parked inside. Letting Dime out first, the cat jumped to the cold floor and shook himself out before beginning to lick at his wet fur. Peeling off his helmet, he set it on his seat as he got off the bike. His house seemed awful quiet for his best friend being over. Why couldn't he hear Bree's voice? Hell, even Ty's! Finn walked into the house, "Bree!" he called as he looked around. That strange sense of dread bubbled into the pit of his stomach. He had that feeling on his way home and now it only seemed worse now that she was nowhere to be seen. It was so late. She should be home or at least at work. Was she okay? If she was with Ty then she should be fine. If something was wrong, they'd tell him. Right? He shook his head and trudged up to the bedroom where he dropped himself onto the bed, closing his eyes and let himself be taken by sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:57 am

x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, σcтσвєя ③①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②③
( ②③ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:26 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Bree,
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
More Action/ Driving

Tyrese waited until Bree was brought out of the ICU and checked into her own room in, shuffling nervously in place as he was told what room she was in. Rather than checking on her, he left the hospital altogether. He walked the island the route to Finn's place, looking at the front door as he crept up the property and got to his car. Out of the trunk silently came the container pets were released from the store to be carried in. Once Alistar was placed inside, the pets were nestled into the car and Ty drove his way back to the hospital.

[EXIT]

User Image

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:06 pm

INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Finn yawned as he sat up in bed. Rubbing his eyes, he looked over to Bree's side of the bed and curiously wondered where his normally sleeping wife was. Maybe she was downstairs making breakfast. Getting up, she trudged his way downstairs and into the kitchen to see nothing, smell nothing and the house eerily quiet. This was unusual. Their house was never this quiet even with just the two of them. Standing around puzzled, his brain remembered hearing a car earlier this morning! Walking to the garage, he opened the door to see that his bike and her car were still there. She wasn't home last night and she wasn't home now...Where could she be? He remembered seeing Ty's car in his driveway last night, but he hadn't seen either of them. Was something going on that he wasn't aware of? Scratching his head and closing the garage door, he walked back upstairs to get his phone. There was only one way to find out what was going on.

Dropping onto his bed, he grabbed his phone and dialed his wife first. Maybe she went to the bar early and she just forgot to tell him. There was no answer. He called the bar. No answer. Starting to nervously chew on his lip, he dialed Ty and sat there listening to the endless ringing before becoming worried. No one was picking up the phone! Getting up, he quickly changed and grabbed his keys, slipping his phone into his pocket. Running down the stairs, he practically jumped through the garage door and got onto his bike. Why wasn't anyone answering him?! It was raining, Bree was pregnant...What if something happened to her? To their baby! He'd check everywhere they frequented before trying the hospital. He didn't want to think the worse just yet, even though it was unavoidable.

[EXIT]

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 10:01 pm

INN EAGAN

Urgentcy ║ Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager ║ $871.70

User Image

Almost home and it happened. He was almost there and because he was a dumbass and on his phone, he flipped his bike. It wasn't a bad flip. He'd probably have few bruises and scrapes, but he was still a moron. He shouldn't have been on his phone while driving, but he felt it was more important. Tumbling over the curb, he grunted and groaned in pain as he got to his hands and knees. Cringing in pain, he felt the onset of a massive migraine, pain in his knee surging like never before and just pain all over. "Urgh...s**t!" he grunted as lowered his pounding head to the grass. He could hear the wheels of his bike turning and could feel the light from his headlight on him. Squeezing his eyes shut, he slowly brought his head up, finally hearing people around him having come to his aid. The ringing in his ears, from hitting his head, had made everything deaf to him. Pushing someone away from him, he stumbled to his feet and walked over to his bike. He was fine, just a few cuts and bruises; nothing he couldn't handle.

Turning his bike right side up, he grabbed the steering column and limped himself the rest of the way home. He wasn't too far now. It was depressing that he got into the accident not far off from home. Bree was going to be so mad at him when she found out. Maybe he could try and cover them up with her make-up. Limping the now scratched bike into the driveway, he grabbed his keys and made his way to the front door. Limping inside, he looked to the TV where she said Ty had dropped off a gift and then trudged his way upstairs. He'd take some of his painkillers and be done with it. Walking into the bedroom, he threw his things on the bed, wincing as he began taking off his clothes. Looking in the mirror in their room, he cringed at the sight of a nasty road rash on his back. Yeah, he was going to be sore in the morning. Walking into the bathroom, in just his boxers, he cleaned up the cuts to make sure they didn't have dirt hanging around in them; flinching like a baby at each one. Once he was finished cleaning up, he got dressed into his costume and walked back into the bathroom.

Cleaning up his face, he sighed as he took his pill bottle. Shaking out two from the orange bottle, he threw them in his mouth and swallowed. Turning on the faucet, he took a few drinks of water before wiping his chin and slipping the bottle into his sweatshirt. Grabbing his wallet, keys and walking stick, he gave a heavy and painful sigh before making his way out of his house and towards the ferry.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:54 am

User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving

Tyrese let Bree use him to stay upright, or to shield herself...whatever she was doing right now with her hand on him. He seemed oblivious to her touch, or just unable to register it altogether. He kept one hand clasping onto Sela's scruff, the other supporting her rear until they were padding up the driveway. Finally he sighed away a small measure of tension, tearing his concentrated and frustrated glare off of the path ahead and stepping aside for Bree to get the door. He wouldn't put Sela down until they were inside and all sources of possible escape closed off. She could scuttle off now if she wanted to, Ty folded his arms and turned so his back was to both of them, pinching the bridge of his nose. "If you let me cook for Sela, I'll make you something too. You need to get off your feet anyway right." He offered, turning again once he met a wall. It was obvious Bree had been struggling the whole way,for her sake he was going to stick around until Finn showed up. Lord knows Bree would try to cook or do something of her own accord, trying to pretend she didn't feel strained and in need of the help.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:31 am

whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained; Exhausted.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

{Character Enter.}

God.. She had made it. She had made it home with sand stuck to her toes and her rib threatening to come clean out of her skin, but she made it at least! Even if she did have to take a bit of a detour to get there. Stopping in front of the door, she couldn't help but let her eyes flicker over to Sela, watching the way Tyrese held her in his hands like he had no fear in his heart of her. Well, he probably didn't, but still. She carefully slid her purse down, gritting her teeth together when it jerked her shoulder as it came to her elbow. Ugh... The pain was getting worse. She must have to take the medicine soon or something. Or at least get some food in her stomach - for both her and her child's sake. If they had any groceries for that matter. If she were lucky, Finn would have gone to the store while she was gone and at least got some groceries for her return. She highly highly doubted it, but it was possible. Finally, she fished out the keys from her purse, moving them out from underneath her phone and slipped the key into the hole, twisting it to an unlocked, then neutral position. The door opened with a satisfied click and she pushed the door open.

To be honest, it really had been more than a week since she had really been home. She left the Sunday before yesterday and hadn't even been home all Monday. She had been out with Tyrese all day and gone straight to the hospital that night. In reality, it had been a week and two days since being at home again. Her purse hit the ground almost instantly through the doorway, boots clattering out. Today had been just absolutely emotionally draining and depressing. Like she was getting deeper and deeper into the mud until the point where only her nose was sticking out from the grime. Brushing her bangs and curls away from her face, she reached for the light switch, flickering on a light throughout the room. She didn't care if Sela made a mess at this point. If she did, it would just be more crap to put on top of everything else. Peering up at Tyrese, she caressed her side. In another day and age, she would have argued. But with that exhausted look on Tyrese's face matching her own, she only nodded in approval, allowing a smile to fall on her lips. "I'd argue with you... But I'm afraid you'd pick me up by the scruff of my neck and carry me upstairs too."

Stepping away from him, she stumbled past the box she had yet to open in front of the TV. Obviously Finn hadn't been curious enough to know what was inside. And now that she saw it... She really wanted to open it. She would... As soon as she finished her business upstairs. "I just... I need to at least make myself presentable and comfortable... Make yourself at home Tyrese, everything is on limits." The small smile curved upwards into a tired one, eyes partially closing as she stopped at the bottom of the stairs and glanced back at him. "I'm sure Finn hasn't been to the store yet.. But I won't be surprised if there's some chicken in the freezer..." And with that, the sore and tired brunette began to ascend the stairs.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 am

User Image ELA ALL

In his grip, she continued to wiggle around and whimper, trying to escape and failing so miserably. At this point, being held this way for this long, she just wanted to home. It was starting to become uncomfortable to be held like she was and she wanted it to stop. She was starting to dislike these two, even though all they had done was capture her. They hadn't hurt her, but it almost felt like it with how they were keeping her from running away. The moment she was put down, she ran straight for the door and sat there whining and scratching her paw against the wood. She didn't even care to explore the strange smells in the house, she just wanted out. Looking over her shoulder, she looked at the both of them before turning to the door and repeating her whine and scratch at the door. She didn't want to be here.

Leaning down, she pressed her snout against the small crevice at the bottom of the door where she could smell fresh air. Vaguely she could smell her mother's scent outside which caused her to start trying to dig at the floor. Yipping, her ears perked as she watched her paws claw in vain at the floor. It wasn't like dirt that could easily come up. It was like everything was glued to the ground! After a few minutes, she huffed and sat back down at the door, her head tilting to the side and whimpering at the door as if that would will it to open.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 10:58 pm

User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ Sela, Bree
✗ Shared link:
✗ Is in human form
Chim Chim Cher-ee/ Driving

Tyrese perked a brow at his best friend's wife when he heard the scruff comment, stealing a monitoring glance as his daughter before silently lumbering into the kitchen. If Bree already knows how he operates, then he didn't need to say anything. Lillian obviously didn't appreciate that he treated women the way they should be treated; she claimed she was hurt by being abandoned but she was just fine being a one night stand. Disney had it wrong, no one in their right mind wants a tramp! Still seething, he remained himself: one goal at a time. Cook. Sela couldn't get anywhere so he need not be concerned for her. The girl would be allowed to call her mother once she shifted back to her human form and chose to behave again. While Ty was sympathetic, he was also emotionally spent. Screw, everything! Pausing to hear Bree, he nodded and turned to watch her go upstairs. Only when she was out of sight did he acknowledge the pup. "Sela, daddy is sorry about all of this." He murmured, rummaging for the chicken and tossing it into the microwave to defrost. He half fell into the counter, his chin supported by his hands. They moved up to rub his face, "I promise I'm not being mean. If mommy didn't think I had the best in mind for you, then she wouldn't have let you come with me. You can see mommy again soon." Sighing, he attended to the chicken, quickly finding a stove top grill to cook it with olive oil and a quick garlic herb dry rub. What else to serve? Mashed potatos and...crap, this wasn't his kitchen. The wolf searched the cabinets, settling on corn boiled with milk and sugar until it caramelized. While it cooked, he found hard liquor and began to down cup fuls between tasks.

User Image

User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75』
TemperStressHappiness lvls:✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎✎』
Out Of Chamomile:
Lady Illusia

oOBookwormYumiOo
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:27 am

whiters4

Lady Illusia

User ImageUser Image

⊙〖OOC: --Today's Outfit: Dirty and Barefoot.Feeling: Pained; Exhausted.Money: $1059.50〗⊙

Her toes felt cushioned into the carpet of the stairs, the white fluff caressing every part of her dirty feet. At least she wasn't making any footprints on her way to her room. A soft, pained sigh escaped her lips, followed by the smallest of giggles when hearing Tyrese banging around in the kitchen. Even through the entire, terrible day she found amusement in him truly making himself at home without a moment of hesitation. It only went to show just how tired they really were. How absolutely exhausted of the day. And even then, hers had perked up at the sign of her baby being all right. His, however, had not - at least, that's how she saw it. The ghost of the words he spoke at the beach rang through her head, rendering her to a mind full of odd thoughts as she turned into her room, leaving the door just slightly ajar. If he needed her, he could come to find her. She only hoped he wouldn't walk into the master bathroom without even the slightest warning. The wood was a bit colder though, the soles of her feet trying to get used to the new, colder feeling. Quickly, she moved to the rug in hopes that it would be warmer for her feet. Everything hurt. It all ached and made her want to just collapse and hope it went away on its own. But there was no use in doing that. Not unless she wanted to send herself back to a sterile smelling hospital. No thank you. Glancing over the un-made bed, her eyes fell to Finn's spot - quite clear by the dent he made in the mattress. She shook the thought away - wanting to unwind.

But how could she? He was her husband. Her soul mate. The one true person that she thought could understand her. Or at least hold off on being an a*****e and neglecting her for the day while running out to have a drink with his friends. He could have at least waited for her to get home. Or just... Her jaw tensed and her hands balled into fists. Whatever. She could take care of herself. She walked home, right? If she could do that, she might as well make a meal, do her laundry, and put on a movie. Walk herself back to bed, dress herself- UGH. She would have thrown her hands up if it wasn't so painful for her. Pinching the bridge of her nose, she removed herself from the carpet, slinking into the bathroom and onto the even colder tile after switching the light switch on. This... Was going to hurt. Walking over to the bathtub, she turned onto the faucet, allowing the water pour into the tub big enough for two people. It was one of her favorite things in this entire house. Mainly because... Well, it meant baths with Finn. Instead tonight, she'd climb in alone and try to get all the dirt and grime off of her freaking body... Maybe if she was lucky, the warmth would help to soothe the pain on her rib.

Struggling the dress off, she slipped it to her ankles, letting her bra and underwear follow next and letting them clatter without a care. A few pieces of grass and dried areas of dirt spread themselves beneath the clothing, her purple eyes darting away from them and to the quickly filling tub. Ugh... Her and her child needed this one bad. She just needed a bath and her medications with some food... Her hands felt along her stomach, up towards the beginning of the bandages tucked away just underneath her left breast - where her non bruised ribs laid. This... Would most certainly be the worst part. She gripped one bandage, hissing in pain as she tugged it out and began to unwrap the white cloth-like bandage from around her. They had done it tight enough that she hadn't even begun to realize the pain underneath. Letting slip a few 'ow's from between her lips, she finally managed to slip them all the way off, tossing them to the side with her dress. NOW she was in pain. Her gaze couldn't help but fall to the mirror, arm raising delicately to stare at her naked form. It was almost unbearable. She hadn't begun to show in her pregnancy yet... But that was the least of her problems. A large, deep, purple bruise had sunk itself in the tattoo of a solar system across her ribs and underneath her right breast. It looked absolutely... Terrible. Horrible. A truly sickening sight to behold. She didn't even want to know what the broken rib had looked like... But her folder probably had pictures. Slipping her foot in, the water instantly began to shift and heat to her liking. Not too hot, not too cold. A nice lukewarm she could simmer down in. She let herself fall all the way in, stopping the water once it brushed the tips of her shoulders in waves, bottom and hips making contact with the porcelain bottom of the tub. She didn't care if her curls got wet - she'd just run it under the faucet at the end anyway. And a bath had to be better than the force of shower water pressuring down on her torso for the time being... The pain just from standing was enough in itself.

Baths for the next 4 weeks. Now that was a thought. But her mind began to wander off into other places. What Finn was doing, Sela's attitude towards Tyrese, how Tyrese had gotten here... She sighed, the air from her lips causing bubbles and ripples into the water. Poor guy... She couldn't imagine her own family ripped apart like that. Just the thought of Finn tearing himself away from her like he did was enough to make her heart ache. She shook her head, quickly sinking back and dunking her head into the water to stop any tears threatening to fall. Tired of crying. Tired of feeling hurt. Tired of all the complete bullshit that happened in the last several weeks or so. She had gone away to her parents to relax, to have them be happy at her pregnancy and have her mom fuss over her every morning she woke up with some different drink in hand that Bree would spew out... Only to come back to a husband that bolted out the door and her being thrown across the lawn by a cheating whore of a blonde. Coming back up to the surface, she opened her eyes, not bothering to wipe her face from the gathered water. She was just hoping it would wash the day away as much as it was the grime and dirt...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:01 am

User Image ELA ALL

Sela continued to whine at the door until she heard her daddy's voice. Her ears pulled back to catch the sound before she stopped whining and turned her head over her shoulder to look at him. Their house was almost the same as hers. She could easily see her daddy moving around and muttering. Her head tilted to the side, listening to him and having a slightly confused look on her face. He was sorry? Slowly she stood up and turned herself around to face him more, her yellow eyes following him around as he moved about the kitchen and continued on. She blinked and shook her small body. It was then she remembered everything was confined to her costume. Growling and leaning forward, she wrestled around in her costume, continuing to growl as she tried to pull herself out of it. Why wouldn't it come off?! Tripping over her own paws, she huffed in annoyance as she gave up and dropped herself to the floor with a defeated and sad look.

Her ears moved again, annoyed by the costume keeping her so confined. Even though she didn't move, her eyes drifted up to the sound of cups hitting the counter. What was he even doing? Sighing heavily through her nose, she looked away from him not really focusing on anything in particular. She just wanted to leave. If she had things her way, which upset her that she couldn't, she'd be locked in her room for some alone time. There was no place for her to run away too in here, and they were keeping her inside for some ungodly reason. At least she could kind of escape them like this. She wasn't forced to talk back, mostly because no one would understand her anyways. Crossing one paw over the other, she rested her head on her legs, occasionally squirming around in the uncomfortable clothing.

whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo
☼ Pasadena Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games