Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
[S]King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 12:43 am
JoyRose
empress dee
"Your wish has been granted," the dragon bellowed, "Two wishes remain."

With a pop of displaced air, Trixi appeared, immediately crouching into a ready stance, one hand suddenly on her sidearm. Trixi was bipedal and vaguely humanoid, but fur covered her arms and legs, and a long, thin tail curled behind her. She wore a leather vest and pants with many pockets and odd-looking, soft boots. A radio headset was half hidden by her long brown braids. Her wide mouth and flat nose were offset by her huge, brown eyes, which darted about the room. "Trixi!" Jinxi shouted in delight, completely ignoring Dee as the empress continued speaking to the "genie." She started to rush toward her friend, who recognized Jinxi and started to relax, just as

empress dee
Dee then spoke, "I wish for Jinxi's memory to be fully restored as my 2nd. The 3rd wish is that I wish that the people who tried to kidnap Jinxi are justifiably taken care of."

After Shenlong's eyes glowed red momentarily, he said, "Your wishes have been granted, farewell."

At that, the orbs Dee worked so hard to find went scattering again, but as they flew past, they looked like ordinary stone marbles.

The rush of memories old and older slammed into Jinxi like a physical attack, causing her to sway and trip. Luckily she was close enough to Trixi by then, and Trixi's reflexes were fast enough, that Trixi was able to catch the slightly taller girl with both arms and her tail. The joy that had been blooming on her face turned to concern. "Jinxi?"

Dee watched the stones fly in the many directions making a recording of it on her scouter. Without looking to where Jinxi lay, Dee spoke, "No need to worry about her. She will awaken soon. By the way, Trixi, my name is Empress Dee. You can just call me Dee though. It was thanks to myself, the blond staring at us, my husband, and my brother in law that Jinxi is still with us today. I heard much about you from Jinxi and all good things. Oh, and if Vil tries to take Jinxi back to that rotten planet, then contact me at once if I am not around. Vil is one of 3 not allowed in this galaxy called the Renaissance."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:21 am
empress dee
Dee watched the stones fly in the many directions making a recording of it on her scouter. Without looking to where Jinxi lay, Dee spoke, "No need to worry about her. She will awaken soon. By the way, Trixi, my name is Empress Dee. You can just call me Dee though. It was thanks to myself, the blond staring at us, my husband, and my brother in law that Jinxi is still with us today. I heard much about you from Jinxi and all good things. Oh, and if Vil tries to take Jinxi back to that rotten planet, then contact me at once if I am not around. Vil is one of 3 not allowed in this galaxy called the Renaissance."

Trixi looked from Jinxi's fluttering eyes to Dee, who was still distracted by the gizmo in her hand. She processed what Dee said, and had the most trouble with the last bit. "Not allowed? How is that possible?"  

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 2:46 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi looked from Jinxi's fluttering eyes to Dee, who was still distracted by the gizmo in her hand. She processed what Dee said, and had the most trouble with the last bit. "Not allowed? How is that possible?"

Dee sighed, then using the universal translator began speaking in Trixi's native tongue, "Vil is guilty of an intergalatic crime. He is charged with alien kidnapping. Vil and his army had kidnapped your friend and likely you as well without you even being aware of it in an attempt for universal domination. Oh, and whenever Jinxi or you wish to travel to your homeland wherever that is, you guys will be given a device indicating that you have permission to travel wherever in the universe and that you come in peace. I am just curious, but what species of monkey are you? Here in this galaxy, there are many breeds of monkeys. The saiyans, a common breed of monkey, you will see the most."

Getting closer to Trixi and pointing to a group to the far left corner, but in view of Trixi's eyes, Dee said, "That group over there, are saiyans. They all wear the same device as I have on. And I know one saiyan in particular that I know that you'll really like because you and him are like one in the same in the sense that the two of you love to explore and get into innocent mischief."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:10 pm
-o0DNA0o-
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
-o0DNA0o-
Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
empress dee

(Its fine, but this kind of talk should be done in the appropriate thread and not here. This should go in the out of character thread that I made.)

Rock awoke in Corrigan's bedroom moments later, suddenly aware of what had happened. With a throbbing headache, Rock had unsteadily made his way out of the bedroom. "Iori, one ginger root soda please and get a chocolate moo moo milk for Jinxi."

He had managed to make it to the table, and as soon as he sat down, he used his special massage technique on himself to dull the pain. He knew that he had had a panic attack. It was rare for him, but understandable under the circumstances. Dee had seen this and smiled.

Turning to Jinxi, Dee repeated, "Would you care to make your wish now to Shenlong? Oh sure, this dragon is large, but think of him like a genie. He can bring Trixi to our world, but you are the one who has to make the wish."

Iori looked to Corrigan who dashed to the kitchen with the speed of a wolf to complete it.

Meanwhile, at the lounge, Terry had seen Mai collapse on the table and sighed heavily knowing that it was up to him to not only put his own children Rails and Parma-Blue to bed, but now Mai as well. It did not phase Terry in the least when Mai used some hidden jutsu to revert the mess from getting all over, and yet, he didn't clue in that Mai was due any day now for her firstborn.

Setting his children into their bedrooms first and comforting them to sleep, Terry returned to the lounge and attempted to lift Mai only to discover she was much heavier than before. He could not lift her! He looked to the arena and knew the fight between Vegeta and Raditz had not ended yet, so he was in a bind of what to do.

Then Terry had an idea. Using a skill he had picked up when teaching, he closed his eyes and tried to communicate telepathically to the force that had prevented a disaster.

Meaning, he was going to try and talk with the unborn Lemnear and have her help him move Mai to Mai's old room.

"Invisible force to my eyes," he said through his mind to Lemnear, "with your power, would you help me move this woman to her bedroom on the 5th floor, please? My name is Terry Bogard."

Lemnear slowly awoke from her inner slumber from hearing a voice, she felt at ease with the voice because it felt like she knew of it already. Not wanting to disturb her mamma, Lemnear put just about everything she had to raise, float and move Mai to her room... removing Terry's Cap in an expression of acknowledgement and "lead-the-way".

Terry had done just that. He led the sleeping Mai to the elevator first. Then after about 2 minutes, entered the elevator to get to the 5th floor. Once on the 5th floor, Terry led Mai to the 3rd door on the left where it was still plainly obvious that Mai was Japanese. There were bonsai trees on pedestals lining the wall. On the ceiling, there was a gigantic unrolled scroll of the Shiranui family history. Then the flooring was made out of bamboo in the pattern of a tatami mat. There was even a slight sea-mist in the room to keep the air as clean as possible and the bonsai trees watered without any sort of effort.

Lemnear smiled peacefully as her clairvoyance allowed her to see the surroundings and admired her mother's room. Feeling a drain on herself though... she moved Mai quickly upon the bed. Giving a "thanks" to Terry by giving him a psychic kiss on the cheek too after placing his hat back upon his head.

Terry smiled and headed back to the elevator and to the computer that was sitting at the bar counter. He opened up the webpage where he could type an article to be read and announced. He wrote, "Mai finally to have her own child soon. Andy's or Iori's, you decide. Those with the winning guess gets a prize from the Bogard bar. Enter today with your vote."  

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:21 pm
empress dee
Dee sighed, then using the universal translator began speaking in Trixi's native tongue, "Vil is guilty of an intergalatic crime. He is charged with alien kidnapping. Vil and his army had kidnapped your friend and likely you as well without you even being aware of it in an attempt for universal domination. Oh, and whenever Jinxi or you wish to travel to your homeland wherever that is, you guys will be given a device indicating that you have permission to travel wherever in the universe and that you come in peace. I am just curious, but what species of monkey are you? Here in this galaxy, there are many breeds of monkeys. The saiyans, a common breed of monkey, you will see the most."

Getting closer to Trixi and pointing to a group to the far left corner, but in view of Trixi's eyes, Dee said, "That group over there, are saiyans. They all wear the same device as I have on. And I know one saiyan in particular that I know that you'll really like because you and him are like one in the same in the sense that the two of you love to explore and get into innocent mischief."

(OOC: The universal translator had difficulty with Trixi's language because there were some terms Dee used that simply had no word in her language of origin (intergalactic, universal, galaxy, for instance). I'm not sure either woman would notice, since I'm not exactly sure how the universal translator works.)
Jinxi understood what the woman was saying, she just didn't understand how a teleporter could be stopped. "Yes, Vil a bad man, and I happy you know that here. I just not sure how you can stop him from teleporting wherever. When he grabbed Jinxi, I sure he'd kill her to not let Darin and Dawn track him through her to his home. I so glad she ok - thank you!" Trixi hugged her friend, who was still recovering, though her face was relaxing more by the minute as her breathing evened.
Trixi looked over at the saiyans (another word which had no equivalent in Trixi's home tongue) in open curiosity. She smiled a little at Dee's quite accurate description of her own personality. Apparently Jinxi had briefed Dee well on that subject. "I don't know anything about" she struggled with the words, "species of monkeys or whatever you said just then. Monkeys I seen before are from Earth and they not really like me or those people over there - they more like animals, not talk much," she noted. "My people all same people, different colors and sizes but all one people. Not like you or Jinxi or Dawn."
(OOC: Since I don't know much about saiyans, I'm not sure how to describe how Trixi is different, but the pictures I found look very human, and Trixi's tail and fur-covered arms are not human-looking at all.)  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:11 am
JoyRose
empress dee

(OOC: The universal translator had difficulty with Trixi's language because there were some terms Dee used that simply had no word in her language of origin (intergalactic, universal, galaxy, for instance). I'm not sure either woman would notice, since I'm not exactly sure how the universal translator works.)
Jinxi understood what the woman was saying, she just didn't understand how a teleporter could be stopped. "Yes, Vil a bad man, and I happy you know that here. I just not sure how you can stop him from teleporting wherever. When he grabbed Jinxi, I sure he'd kill her to not let Darin and Dawn track him through her to his home. I so glad she ok - thank you!" Trixi hugged her friend, who was still recovering, though her face was relaxing more by the minute as her breathing evened.
Trixi looked over at the saiyans (another word which had no equivalent in Trixi's home tongue) in open curiosity. She smiled a little at Dee's quite accurate description of her own personality. Apparently Jinxi had briefed Dee well on that subject. "I don't know anything about" she struggled with the words, "species of monkeys or whatever you said just then. Monkeys I seen before are from Earth and they not really like me or those people over there - they more like animals, not talk much," she noted. "My people all same people, different colors and sizes but all one people. Not like you or Jinxi or Dawn."
(OOC: Since I don't know much about saiyans, I'm not sure how to describe how Trixi is different, but the pictures I found look very human, and Trixi's tail and fur-covered arms are not human-looking at all.)

(Which is like the saiyans in their Super saiyan 4 mode. I do have an idea though, which might help)

Dee smiled, and though Dee could understand perfectly what Trixi was saying thanks to Vegeta Honshura's cells running through her, she could tell some words were non-translateable. So she reached into her pocket, and after pulling out a picture, said, "In those guys' normal states, which you see at the table over there, they look human save for maybe a tail acting as a belt like me."

Standing, Dee unwound her own saiyan tail. Then squatting back down to Trixi's size, she continued, "This guy in the picture here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAYQjB1qFQoTCKr2m6SMl8kCFUz0YwodqlIA4w&url=http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:SUPER_SAIYAN_4_ERIC&psig=AFQjCNHqAFU9lrfFxwKU-s95kcBALJC6fw&ust=1447837266172765 is what these guys look like in their more monkey form."

(If you click the link, you should see a picture of super saiyan 4 goku, which the animal features you see in it are what Dee is referring to Trixi about.)

Dee then added, "I could transform into one of these more beastial looking creatures, but that might cause trouble. Ha ha, and I do know the monkeys of earth. In fact, it was because of one brave Gorilla that was bigger than any monkey the earth had ever seen and a woman who went with the giant monkey in a stolen rocket ship was the start of the race that the guys at that table came from."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:00 am
empress dee
(Which is like the saiyans in their Super saiyan 4 mode. I do have an idea though, which might help)

Dee smiled, and though Dee could understand perfectly what Trixi was saying thanks to Vegeta Honshura's cells running through her, she could tell some words were non-translateable. So she reached into her pocket, and after pulling out a picture, said, "In those guys' normal states, which you see at the table over there, they look human save for maybe a tail acting as a belt like me."

Standing, Dee unwound her own saiyan tail. Then squatting back down to Trixi's size, she continued, "This guy in the picture here https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0CAYQjB1qFQoTCKr2m6SMl8kCFUz0YwodqlIA4w&url=http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/User:SUPER_SAIYAN_4_ERIC&psig=AFQjCNHqAFU9lrfFxwKU-s95kcBALJC6fw&ust=1447837266172765 is what these guys look like in their more monkey form."

(If you click the link, you should see a picture of super saiyan 4 goku, which the animal features you see in it are what Dee is referring to Trixi about.)

Dee then added, "I could transform into one of these more beastial looking creatures, but that might cause trouble. Ha ha, and I do know the monkeys of earth. In fact, it was because of one brave Gorilla that was bigger than any monkey the earth had ever seen and a woman who went with the giant monkey in a stolen rocket ship was the start of the race that the guys at that table came from."

(OOC: That image is closer to Trixi, though bigger of course.)
Trixi smiled a bit at that. "A whole race from one couple? Wow! I don't know my race's true history, but I like that one. We tell myths and folk tales, of course, but none of them tell a human woman and a giant gorilla. The only likeness story I know is one from Earth about a giant gorilla named King ... Joe? I forget the details." Trixi shrugged. "I seen many worlds where folk look like those from other worlds with no reason why. Sometimes makes things easier, sometimes makes mistakes easier to make." She grinned, knowing some of those mistakes had been her own.

Just then Jinxi took a deep breath and sat up. Looking around in some wonder, she said, "I'm still here." Then she added with delight, "And so are you, Trixi!" She hugged her friend, who hugged back enthusiastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:00 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi smiled a bit at that. "A whole race from one couple? Wow! I don't know my race's true history, but I like that one. We tell myths and folk tales, of course, but none of them tell a human woman and a giant gorilla. The only likeness story I know is one from Earth about a giant gorilla named King ... Joe? I forget the details." Trixi shrugged. "I seen many worlds where folk look like those from other worlds with no reason why. Sometimes makes things easier, sometimes makes mistakes easier to make." She grinned, knowing some of those mistakes had been her own.

Just then Jinxi took a deep breath and sat up. Looking around in some wonder, she said, "I'm still here." Then she added with delight, "And so are you, Trixi!" She hugged her friend, who hugged back enthusiastically.

Dee smiled, "Told ya Trixi. That Shenlong never fails to grant me a perfect wish. Glad you came to, Jinxi. Rock is sitting over there waiting for you."

Pointing to the blond boy waving and smiling, Dee then said, "Trixi, why don't I introduce you to Rock?"

Rock placed a sign saying, "Not done yet with table" before coming over himself. "So, your this Trixi I heard so much about. My name is Rock Howard Bogard. Your friend Jinxi has been hanging out with me for two full days now getting to know this world and even with a short term memory, she never forgot the most important one in her life, which was you. You are one lucky monkey."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:43 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Dee smiled, "Told ya Trixi. That Shenlong never fails to grant me a perfect wish. Glad you came to, Jinxi. Rock is sitting over there waiting for you."

Pointing to the blond boy waving and smiling, Dee then said, "Trixi, why don't I introduce you to Rock?"

Rock placed a sign saying, "Not done yet with table" before coming over himself. "So, your this Trixi I heard so much about. My name is Rock Howard Bogard. Your friend Jinxi has been hanging out with me for two full days now getting to know this world and even with a short term memory, she never forgot the most important one in her life, which was you. You are one lucky monkey."

Jinxi beamed at everyone, so happy to be surrounded by so many good friends old and new.
Trixi smiled in response to Rock's greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Rock," she said. "I so glad Jinxi is mostly ok. I worried about her so much! And yes, I lucky for sure. A whole new world to explore!" Trixi bounced a bit on her toes in excitement.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:09 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi beamed at everyone, so happy to be surrounded by so many good friends old and new.
Trixi smiled in response to Rock's greeting. "It's nice to meet you, Rock," she said. "I so glad Jinxi is mostly ok. I worried about her so much! And yes, I lucky for sure. A whole new world to explore!" Trixi bounced a bit on her toes in excitement.

"I see that our drinks have finally arrived. Trixi, tomorrow morning, I was thinking of taking Jinxi to Hyrule again to give a better tour than the last time. Besides, since you're here, I think there are some creatures there that you will love to meet. Jinxi, remember when I nearly fell to my doom and that monkey helped guide you through the swamp? You think Trixi would love to meet those monkeys?"  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:04 am
empress dee
"I see that our drinks have finally arrived. Trixi, tomorrow morning, I was thinking of taking Jinxi to Hyrule again to give a better tour than the last time. Besides, since you're here, I think there are some creatures there that you will love to meet. Jinxi, remember when I nearly fell to my doom and that monkey helped guide you through the swamp? You think Trixi would love to meet those monkeys?"

Jinxi turned to Trixi and said enthusiastically, "You're gonna love the drinks and food here!"
Trixi nodded thoughtfully, trusting her friend's instincts in that matter. To Rock she asked, "Can they talk? Because if they can't talk, meeting them is kind of pointless to me."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:38 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

Jinxi turned to Trixi and said enthusiastically, "You're gonna love the drinks and food here!"
Trixi nodded thoughtfully, trusting her friend's instincts in that matter. To Rock she asked, "Can they talk? Because if they can't talk, meeting them is kind of pointless to me."

Rock smiled, "You'll understand these monkeys. All animal types can understand one another. As long as they have part animal in them, you will understand them."

Dee dusted some dirt off of her skirt then said, "Well, the wishes have been granted and so I am headed back home. I'll be sure to talk to Joe about doing something about those darned tracks. Rock, you still look pale and I can only imagine what happened. But, I have little doubt that it has something to do with the freight line still being too unsafe. So, I will expect you home no later than 1 AM, Rock."

Rock nodded, "Okay, Ma, no problem."  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:28 pm
empress dee
Rock smiled, "You'll understand these monkeys. All animal types can understand one another. As long as they have part animal in them, you will understand them."

Dee dusted some dirt off of her skirt then said, "Well, the wishes have been granted and so I am headed back home. I'll be sure to talk to Joe about doing something about those darned tracks. Rock, you still look pale and I can only imagine what happened. But, I have little doubt that it has something to do with the freight line still being too unsafe. So, I will expect you home no later than 1 AM, Rock."

Trixi nodded to Rock. "OK, then I look forward to it!"

Jinxi hugged Dee quickly and tightly. "Thank you so much for getting those wishing balls! It's so good to have Trixi here with me!"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:15 am
JoyRose
empress dee

Trixi nodded to Rock. "OK, then I look forward to it!"

Jinxi hugged Dee quickly and tightly. "Thank you so much for getting those wishing balls! It's so good to have Trixi here with me!"

"You're welcome. I know how much loneliness can be a pain. So many of my lesser kings who oversee the other planets that I do not visit as often have suffered great loneliness. At one time, Iori too suffered that. And yet, some of my lesser kings prefer to have as few friends or connections as possible. Like Gaara of the sand for example. Gaara is a leader of his own village of ninjas. He has an animal spirit living within him that is made entirely of sand! This animal, much like a pokemon, protects Gaara with its life. However, unlike Pokemon, if the spirit were to be released, it would cause terrible destruction and providing me with a lot of work. Thankfully, he is in a position where he can still do what he loves to do, which is kill people with his sand powers, but still serve a positive purpose. He is on my execution squad. Perfect for criminals who need to be finished off quickly. Sasuke used to enjoy the loneliness till I came along and showed him how valuable someone can be. He too is on my execution squad, but these days he spends most of his time with Iori's daughter Yumi. And before you even ask, in this world, as long as you are male and you have leadership qualities, you can become a king. You don't have to be married to me to be a king. The only ones of my kings that are married to me are Terry, Vegeta, and Kai."

Rock then remembered something, "Oh, that reminds me, Ma, you best be seeing Kai before heading home. I have been picking up strange vibes for the last hour coming from his planet."

"Thanks, I'll do that." Dee sighed wondering if she would ever get to be with Terry anytime soon, but knew that if Rock ever got strange vibes, then it was serious.

At that, Dee took off out the rear entrance once again with the speed of a ninja and was soon out of sight.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose
Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 12:09 pm
empress dee
Rock then remembered something, "Oh, that reminds me, Ma, you best be seeing Kai before heading home. I have been picking up strange vibes for the last hour coming from his planet."

"Thanks, I'll do that." Dee sighed wondering if she would ever get to be with Terry anytime soon, but knew that if Rock ever got strange vibes, then it was serious.

At that, Dee took off out the rear entrance once again with the speed of a ninja and was soon out of sight.

Trixi turned to Rock after Dee left. "Strange vibes? What does that mean? Are you an empath?"  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 108 109 110 111 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games