Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)
Super Training Room [Times increased.] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 9:38 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Riolu use Iron Tail once more!" Riolu did a zig-zag movement as he was getting closer and closer to Roselia. "Your movements are to predictable you two. You're forgetting. That Roselia and I fought several different gym leaders. Let him get close." Roselia kept her eyes on Riolu as he dashed forward as he turned his body to swing his body. "Now Roselia use Poison Sting." Roselia did just that as Riolu tried to dodge it but took the hit. "Riolu! You ok buddy?" Riolu did several back flips to be back infront of Ulla as he nodded but then he winced at the pain as he noticed an open wound on his shoulder. As the poision was taking effect.

Leon yawned as he was now laying in the grass. "Ulla, that's going to be a win for me if you don't do something quick. You already know, poison hurts until cured." He said almost in a taunting voice. Ulla and Riolu's attitude looked more determined as they looked at eachother. "We aren't losing Leon. We commanded an army and fought a Team Rocket executive. So we aren't losing to you."

[Riolu 1/5
Roselia 6/25]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:05 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"If your so determined to win. I suggest you work on that Aura Sphere. Here let me and Roselia show you what I think will be better. Seeing how that Sphere is nothing more than just a Pokeball size." He said as he scratched his side as Roselia looked at him with a bit confusion. Ulla and Riolu looked at eachother as well a bit confused. "Roselia. I want you to use Poison Jab. But don't charge up till you get up in Riolu's face. Okay?" Leon whispered as to Roselia as she nodded and turned to face Riolu again as she dashed forward. Riolu read Roselia's movement.

"Roselia go." He said in a very tired manner as she got up really close to Riolu's face as her blue rose arm glowed purple as she attacked with Poison Jab. Riolu felt the full force as he got pushed back into Ulla. Ulla quickly stopped Riolu's momentum that way they wouldn't fall over. "Whoa. That was super strong." "It's like how you made Riolu get close up to Roselia earlier with Aura Sphere. But with your guys attack, it was weak. But if you quickly get up to your opponents. Obviously, your instincts kick in which makes you want to hit harder. Seeing how Riolu's Aura Sphere is pretty weak, it did barely any damage to Roselia. Remember that when your in a tight situation. Got it?" He said as Riolu took note of that as he took a fighting stance once again.

[Riolu 1/5 Happiness
Roseila 7/25]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:13 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Riolu let's try it. Are you ready Roselia?" "Now hold on. I just gave you a pointer, that doesn't mean you can take a free hit." "What? Roselia got to take a free hit! That's not fair Leon!" "I needed to show you what I meant. So of course we needed to strike." Ulla sighed in disbelief. "Fine. Riolu use Quick Attack." Riolu started running around Roselia as he started getting more speed the longer he kept circling. "That's not going to work. Mega Drain on the ground." Leon said as Roselia did just that as she shot a green beam towards the ground as it spead in a ring formation as she hit Riolu as she felt a little bit better.

Riolu fell to the ground as he felt even weaker. "Ulla~...Please don't forget Riolu is poisoned as well. If you want to finish this right here, we can." "N-No! Riolu and I are going to attack you with that move you just told us. Right Riolu?" She said as Riolu got up and nodded. Leon sighed. "Suit yourself."

[Riolu 1/5 Happiness
Roselia 8/25]  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:28 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Riolu was using Quick Attack once again but this time he was going in different directions. Roselia was shooting Poison Sting where she would think Riolu would be next but he would quickly go a different way instead. Leon was now sitting up to see if Ulla and Riolu could actually pull off the move he was talking about. Ulla was watching intently as she noticed an opening. "Now Riolu! Iron Tail to the ground!" She shouted as Riolu focused his energy to his tail as he was able to launch himself in the air above Roselia. Leon sighed. "And that's checkmate. Petal Dance." He said as Roselia put her arms together as she shot red and blue petals at Riolu. Riolu was out in the open as he crossed his arms to be prepared to take the attack. "Riolu Spin now!" She shouted as Riolu didn't understand what she meant as he spun himself counter clockwise as he was able to evade the attack.

Leon and Roselia were surprised as Riolu was now face to face with Roselia. "Now Riolu! Aura Sphere!" She said as Riolu focused all his aura he could to one of his hands as he pushed it down onto Roselia. Roselia took the full force as it left a small crater under her from the attack. Soon enough the grassy terrain changed back to the regular training room as Leon groaned. "Just when I was getting comfortable in the grass." Ulla looked at him in disbelief as a small little chuckle escaped her lips. Riolu and Roselia shook hands as it was a good battle. The Hanabi siblings recalled their Pokemon as Leon got up and started walking towards the exit. "Well, come on Ulla. It's time for bed." "...Leon it's only the middle of the day." Ulla then started following alongside him. "You dragged me to train. I'm draggin you to take a nap now."

[Riolu 2/5
Roselia 9/25]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:07 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

Togetic was pulling Ulla's hand towards the training room while Riolu was just following right beside her. "Togetic I understand you are excited, but calm down before you pull my arm off." She said with a soft chuckle, Togetic let go of her hand and started flying around them happily. When they entered, it defaulted to the grassy plain as Togetic flew over to the center and sat their patiently. Ulla opened her bag to take out the Shiny Stone she recently bought.

"Togetic. You know you don't have to evolve right now if you don't want to. I mean, I bought this just so you know you have this option. This can wait if you don't-" Togetic was pouting and holding his breath. Ulla just laughed at the look of Togetic. "Alright, alright. Togetic, let's get even stronger together alright?" Ulla held out the Shiny Stone to Togetic as eyes almost sparkled. He looked at Riolu as he had a smile on his face and nodded. Togetic touched it as he started glowing. His body started changing as he was also getting bigger. He then stopped glowing as his eyes were closed. "Togeti-I mean. Togekiss. You can open your eyes now." Togekiss opened his eyes slowly as he looked at his wings as his eyes were sparkling even more. He started cheering happily as he quickly sweeped Riolu off the ground as they started flying. "Hey now. Togekiss don't push yourself."

(Togetic Togekiss
Riolu 3/5)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:24 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Ulla...? You in here?" Ulla turned to the entrance and saw Leon with bed hair. She smiled warmly. "Morning Leon." "What are you doing up so early? Have you and your Pokemon even have breakfast yet?" "Well..." Ulla pointed up in the 'sky', Leon looked up to see a recently evolved Togekiss carrying Riolu. "After some training, we'll get breakfast." Leon sighed as he merely just walked over to Ulla and hit her head softly and laid in the grass with his arms on his back. "Your just like mom. Stubborn to the bone." With that comment, Leon looked at Ulla quickly as she was silent. "....Sorry."

When Riolu and Togekiss were done playing around, they were both infront of Ulla and Leon as Ulla was looking at her Snag Machine to see what new moves Togekiss had. Something caught her eye as she looked at both her Pokemon. "Togekiss, Aura Sphere." Riolu was a bit thrown off that Togekiss can use that. Togekiss lifted one of his wings happily as a perfect Aura Sphere was made. He released it as it was launched in the air and exploded as little blue glitter was falling. "Beautiful. It's just like seeing stars during the day." Ulla looked at both of them happily. "This is perfect! Riolu you can learn Aura Sphere a little bit better with Togekiss's help!" Riolu smiled as Togekiss and Riolu face the other way. Togekiss started telling Riolu something as they were now both launching Aura Sphere together.

[Riolu 3/5 ]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:10 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

After a little while, Riolu started to get the hang of it. His Aura Spheres were looking a little bigger and less shaky. But, it's still a bit ways a way from being perfect. "Alright, how about we try some other moves now?" Both of them looked at Ulla and nodded. "Hmm...it looks like you can use Sky Attack. Wanna try it ou-" Before she can finish her sentence, Togekiss was already in the sky flying around. But, Togekiss was glowling a little. Ulla looked at Riolu and shrugged, he then walked to one side that way Ulla and Leon wouldn't get hit by the attack. Riolu was watching Togekiss flying as he started glowing. "It looks like it's ready. Go ahead Togekiss!" She said as Togekiss started humming as he started diving down. As he passed by Ulla and Leon, he was leaving behind a trail of strong winds as Ulla had to hold her dress down while Leon had to cover his eyes from any grass hitting his face.

Riolu quickly charged up a Quick Attack as he started sprinting at Togekiss as they collided. Both of them were now starring down at each other but Togekiss's attack was stronger as he was able to push Riolu back and into the sky.

[Riolu 3/5]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:36 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Togekiss is really fast now, much faster than when it was Togetic. It can even read the wind patterns" "Wind pattern?" Leon sighed as he held his hand out as there was a draft blowing. "Even though it's not strong, those forces could make him slow down. You know how sometimes there are cancellations in flights because of strong winds? It works the same way, if Togekiss can adjust it's wings perfectly with the currents of winds, it'll be like he's dancing with the wind." Ulla looked where Togekiss and Riolu were as they were both chatting. "Hmm...." "Something wrong?" "Togekiss only knows one Fairy type move, I thought when he would evolve. He would learn more, the only one he knows is Dazzling Gleam." "Sometimes it's better to have different types of moves Ulla, that way your not completely helpless in a battle. Besides, Dazzling Gleam is a pretty powerful move. Not as strong as Moonblast, but it pars."

Ulla called both of them over as she told Togekiss to try Dazzling Gleam while Riolu would try to either dodge the attacks or counter it with Iron Tail. Both of them nodded as Togekiss flew in the air and started spinning around as he started glittering as those glitters started falling off of him like shooting stars. Surprised by how much it was scattering, Riolu was in a panic and started dodging, but was mainly running out of the way. Ulla was a little taken back as she ran closer to the exit. "Hm? Ulla where are you-" Before he could finish his sentence, he was hit by one as it exploded on him as he was covered in soot as a little bit of smoke came from his mouth. "U-Ulla...why didn't you take me with you???"

Riolu finally got the hang of it as he started properly dodging it and using Iron Tail to either try and fling it back or fling it to the side. Ulla walked back over to Leon seeing Togekiss had a better idea how to aim it. "Sorry, it was my first instinct to run." She said with a soft smile.

[Riolu 3/5]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:57 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Togekiss that's enough!" She called out to Togekiss as he stopped spinning and flew down to Ulla. He then nuzzled against her neck very lovingly. Now that he was a bit bigger, Ulla wasn't use to it as she fell over but merely laughed. "Your still the loving Togetic in there. Just gotta get use to your weight now when you nuzzle against me." she said with a warm smile as Riolu walked over a little jealous of Togekiss evolving. Ulla looked over at Riolu and waved him over. When he came forward, she ruffled his head a little. "You'll evolve soon enough. Just watch." She said as she got back up. "So the last thing you know now is Protect. Riolu, why don't you try and attack Togekiss with everything you got huh?" Both of them nodded.

They were now on opposite ends as Riolu started running towards Togekiss. Togekiss then used Protect as a turquoise bubble surrounded him. Riolu picked up the pace with Quick Attack as he jumped in the air and swung a kick downwards on the Protect. He then made a combo with Iron Tail as he swung his body clock wards to swipe the barrier. There was still no budge to the barrier as Riolu landed on the ground as he tried to do and upward sweep this time with his tail but to no affect. He tried one last thing as he lunged forward with his hand behind with an Aura Sphere. He slammed the Aura Sphere into the barrier as he was pushing it forward in order to at least crack it. His Aura Sphere then broke apart as it wasn't strong enough. A little frustrated, he hit Togekiss's Protect. Togekiss let the Protect down and gave a smile to Riolu as he smiled the same.

[Riolu 3/5]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:23 pm
||Ulla and Leon||

"Alright Riou, how about we test out your Aura Sphere now after that training with Togekiss?" Riolu nodded as Ulla went to the monitor and made some floating targets appear in the sky. Riolu focused his aura to his hands as he shot one at a target but it fell short. Leon sat up to watch as he saw this. "Isn't aura all around us Riolu? You feel it don't you? You should be able to use the aura from these so on so 'plants' to make it a little less on you right?" Riolu nodded as he focused on the aura as well around him. An Aura Sphere was then made as he was able to hit one of the targets. Riolu smiled happily, as he tried once more, then again, and again. Soon enough. The Training Room went dark. "Looks like we are out of time you guys. Let's go get breakfast." Her Pokemon cheered as Leon stood up and looked at Ulla.

"What do you usually make for breakfast Ulla?" "Malasadas with Strawberries in them!" "....Lunch?" "Malasadas with meat inside!" "....I'm making breakfast for all of us."

[Riolu 3+1=4/5 Happiness]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:32 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla entered the training room alone for once as the room's light turned on. She sat against the wall as she took in a very deep breath and let it out. Hey uh....if you're not going to use the Training Room properly and just use it to brew. I suggest you get out. She was a bit startled by hearing GRAY's voice but remembered, he is literally watching everyone. "Y-Yeah...just. give me a minute. .....1....2....3....4- Gray went on counting as Ulla got up from the floor and took out all of her Pokeballs and let out all of her Pokemon. Gray stopped counting as Ulla was a little nervous to tell all of her Pokemon the news. "...There's something that I need to tell you guys."

Ulla started explaining everything that just happened as her Pokemon reacted as expected. "....My life is now in even a bigger risk. I'm not going to lie, I am terrified. But I know, with you guys I can be strong. And I can use my fear to make me stronger. Soo....you guys still want to go on this journey with me?" The room went silent as Riolu stepped forward first and bowed to Ulla. "Riolu come on, there's no need for-" Soon enough started doing so as they were fully committed to helping Ulla. The little girl was speechless as she could merely smile. "Let's get to work then."

[Riolu 4/5
Rowlet 17/25]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:51 am
||Ulla and Leon||

The training room was filled with her Pokemon as she watched each one do some target practice but was mainly focusing on Rowlet and Riolu. As they've always had the competitive streak against one another. Rowlet was using Razer Leaf to hit the targets dead center while Riolu was still working on his Aura Sphere. With the help of Togekiss, he was getting a better hand on things. "You're doing an amazing job Riolu. You'll be an ace in no time!" She said with a smile as Riolu nodded and kept practicing. Rowlet looked over and hooted at Riolu in almost teasing manner as he shot three leaves at the target as they all hit the dead center. Riolu growled as he made his Aura Sphere bigger than what he's comfortable with, as he shot it and made the target explode. Ulla sighed. "Nothing is ever fun gameplay is it?"

[Riolu 4/5
Rowlet 17+1 18/25]  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 2:04 am
||Ulla and Leon||

The training room then turned into a track field as all of her Pokemon were at the starting line. Ulla yelled out to begin as all of them started with a speedy start but Riolu and Rowlet were way ahead of everyone. Ulla watched from the sidelines as she scratched her head. "I hope they understand this is more endurance than speed....." Riolu and Rowlet were bumping against one another until they started using their moves to run faster. Riolu using Quick Attack, while Rowlet was using Brave Bird. Both of them passed the finish line at the same time as the did a hard brake and ran/flew to Ulla to ask who was faster. "You guys, I love the enthusiasm. But please take this seriously." She looked at the other Pokemon as all of them were still running/flying around the track getting tired.

[Riolu 4/5
Rowlet 18+1 19/25]  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:00 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla returned all of her Pokemon except fro Rowlet and Riolu. She then looked at both of them as she smiled. "Riolu, Rowlet. This time I won't you guys for once to work together okay? Now this one is going to be a little different." Soon enough, a giant climbing wall appeared under Ulla's feet as she was very high up. She took in a deep breath. "You guys are gonna need to help one another to get up here!" She shouted down to the both of them as Ulla sat down on the ledge and was kicking her feet.

Riolu looked at Rowlet as they were only flying up. Riolu started leaping up one by one. Riolu messed up his step as he started falling, he then jammed his tail into the stones with Iron Tail. He then felt something on his back as he looked behind him and saw Rowlet helping him up. Riolu quickly got his balance as Rowlet used Leaf Blade to make steps on the wall to make it easier for Riolu.

[Riolu 4/5
Rowlet 19+1 20/25  

Cecile Silverstone

Cecile Silverstone

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:11 am
||Ulla and Leon||

Ulla kept watching of Riolu and Rowlet work together as the climb was getting harder and harder for them as there was harder ways to climb. Rowlet was being very careful as some of the rocks weren't strong enough to hold Riolu's weight. Riolu was used Quick attack a few times to speed up the pace. Soon enough, both of them made it to the top breathing very heavily. Ulla walked over to them and welcomed them very happily. "Amazing job you two." The giant wall then lowered to the ground as it went back to the regular grassy plain.

[Riolu 4/5
Rowlet 20+1 21/25]  
The Colosseum (for battles, training, challenges, etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games