Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Fiddle's Gym Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:22 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, σcтσвєя ⑱тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③⑦⑤
( ① чєαя, ⑩ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:43 am
User Image
Raphael Fuentes

Raphael Fuentes had only arrived in Soleil a week or so ago and was still getting a lay of the land for the most part. Ramon was right though, they definitely needed a change of scenery from the big city. This town was certainly quite different to the dizzying sky scrapers and crowded streets he was used to. But he was adjusting and well enough and now he needed to begin his workout routine, he'd been lax and lazy this last week since they'd spent a lot of time moving but now he needed to get back into a routine. So with that he'd enter the gym and grinned a bit as he leaned on the counter a bit and tilted his head at the person behind the counter "A year membership, how can I get one?" he'd question with a smirk on his face as the person behind the counter would pull out the proper papers for him to fill out. He'd lightly hum a bit as he was quick to fill the paper out "OK and the amount?" he questioned before finally reaching into his gym bag to pull out his wallet where he'd pay the hundred dollars cover charge and would nod his head a bit. Finally. With that he would enter to where the locker room was and would change into a pair of gym shorts and an oversized tank top. He would then move to the barbell where he would put a hundred and fifty pounds of weight on it before he would move the barbell off the stand before stepping off to the side. From there he would begin to perform squats, having already decided that it was leg day before he left home.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2020 10:47 pm
x
x
x
x
{ ① ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, σcтσвєя ②⑨тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑧⑥
( ① чєαя, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:08 pm
User Image
¤¸¸.•´¯`•¸¸.•..⋟⋟ ᴱᴸᴵᶻᴼᵀᴬ tab ᵂᴵᴺᶜᴴᴱˢᵀᴱᴿ ⋞⋞..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸¸¤
"E͙l͙i͙"

tab ‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

She had been here for a few weeks by this point and was finally settling in more. She was happy to learn there was a nice gym uptown she could join. Though this also meant she would have to find a job so she could continue to pay bills and such. Her only disappointment thus far was that she couldn't find any place to perform glassblowing or metal work for her art. She'd have to find other outlets it seemed.

She had enough to pay for at least a month of membership. After that she would have to reassess her financial status and figure out what she'd do from there. Still, she was happy to use the facility for the time being at least. Pulling her hair out of her face, she was finishing her stretching routine as she prepared to head to the weights to get some strength training in.

For such a small individual, Elizota wasn't a weakling. Growing up on the streets you had to learn to fend for yourself, or be killed. It was simply the way of life, so she made sure she'd be able to survive. It wasn't a bad skill to have and she found she quite enjoyed maintaining her strength and endurance.

Today was a strength training day.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒》❆《‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Company: [alone]
Clothing: [outfit]
OOC: [ ]

Quote:

Porcelain_Nitemare

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 9:39 am

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X
MACHINES OF WAR WILL FUEL BOTH SIDESi farewell to days of peace... But wait

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Ladies ]♑► [where : Fiddle Gym ] ♑► [mood : Chill ] ♑► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]♑►[Swag]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Everyone at the gym knew Koko because she was a premium member there, hitting the weights and cardio once a day. Today was nothing special, just a simple routine that she had to follow. Not mention those flirtatious stares she gets when she does squats, but honestly she didn't mind at all. It boosted her self-esteem even more. So worked hard to get thick booty and she was proud of it. However, sometime she debates whether if its her tights are too thin or too tight that might show her pantie line which can be embarrassing. Walking inside the infrastructure, Koko held up her Iphone towards receptionists that displayed the QR code from the gym's app. The tall male scanned the code with a laser device as her name popped up within their computer. She was good to go. Of course he male would give her a wink, but Koko shrugged it off like it was nothing. So typical, ugh.

To get started, Koko made her way to a machine to do lats pull down for her upper back. Nike from head to toe and grey Beats by Dre for an overall gym aesthetics; Koko was looking fine. She grabbed onto the handle bar and pulled down while taking a deep breath before extending her arms out and exhaling out. She would do ten reps of four sets with light weight. Her goal was trying to get her back a bit more tone and slim, but not built. After finishing the first workout, Koko took a quick break and drank some water from her pink Hydro Flask.

Steely blue eyes caught sight of a woman nearby who was also doing strength training. A new face, eh? She left her phone and keys beside the machine to ensure nobody would take her spot. While strolling over, Koko tucked her towel behind her bum so nobody could stare at it bounce as she walked. "Hey, hey~ Name is Koko. Are you new here? You got a good form." She introduced herself with a closed grin.

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:58 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

Eilzota had chosen to do a total body circuit training program today to target all muscles. That tomorrow she'd do something lighter, possibly a yoga class or a light cardio program, to get some movement but give her body a little rest. She had started with Squat Curl and Press with weights for 12 reps, transitioned into Sumo Squats with a kettlebell for 15 reps, then 16 reps of Power Biceps Curls, then 4 circles left then right for 360 plank. She was finishing up the 5th exercise in her circuit (dead lift to overhead press with reverse lunge) when another female approached.

Elizota had never been one to talk much when she was working out, but her old habits of blending into social circles kicked in. Finishing up her last rep she paused in her workout to wipe some sweat from her brow and address the other woman. She matched Koko's polite smile with her own and nodded faintly, "Thanks." She said in response to the compliment on her form. "Koko, it's a nice name. Yeah, I just moved here a few weeks ago and was happy to find a gym here. My name is Elizota." She dried her sweaty hand off a moment and extended it in greeting to the other girl. "I hope you don't mind if I continue with my circuit while we chat?" she said pleasantly as she grabbed a weight and went to a flat bench nearby. She positioned her right knee and hand on the bench while she held the weight in her left and began to do One Arm Rows on that side, "Are you from around here or been here a while? It's quite a nice little place, though I haven't gotten to explore it much." She spoke while doing her 15 reps before switching to her other side.

Luxuriously

Porcelain_Nitemare

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2020 7:39 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
. ғᴇᴇʟ ɪᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴇ ɪᴛ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs ᴀʀɪsᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ғʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ . ѕнαттerιɴɢ тнe мooɴ αɴd вloodyιɴɢ тнe ѕĸy .
X
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀X

What was I comparing the universe with when I called it UNJUST without no Sense of its true intentions
xxxxxxx ( If i must scatter the world for the truth ) OF COURSE I'd go that FAR.
User Image

User Image

♑► [with : Ladies ]♑► [where : Fiddle Gym ] ♑► [mood : Chill ] ♑► [OOC :Lets do this!! ]♑►[Swag]

"Nice to meet you Elizota. It's cool to see a woman who's also interested in maintaining good health. Soo many boys at this gym too." Patting her sweaty hands on her sweater before shaking Elizota's hand. "Ahh, I don't mind. Gotta get that summer body, right?" Koko shook her head. While Elizota began doing a set, Koko went to retrieve her belongings that she left at the lat pull-down machine. Returning back with a thirty-five pound bar, Koko stood beside Elizota just a couple feet away for space as she then began doing ten reps of bicep curls. She would do four sets totaling to be forty curls overall. Taking a breather after finishing her second set, Koko turned to Elizota, "I've been living here for awhile so you can say I'm a regular. I actually go to college here." With the fifteen second break over, Kokor resumed her last two set. Grabbing her towel from behind, Koko dabbed the oil off her forehead. "You gotta go downtown. There's an lit club there that I often go to on the weekends. You should come!" Koko spoke with her hands on her hips.

By the time Koko put away the bar, the flat bench next to Elizota was empty. The young female hasitly made her way there while carrying two twenty-five pounds dumbbells. Placing the dumbbells on the floor, Koko sat on the flat bench as she watched Elizota doing her set. "Say, are you a power lifter or body builder? What's your goal? I'm just doing it for aesthetics, haha!" A light chuckle escaped her lips. Her motivation was based from the image she imagined herself to beonce it hits summer. Of course she was doing it for her own well being and not for the boys.

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:39 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

She was cool? Well that was certainly something that Elizota had never heard before. Koko seemed like a nice person, and Elizota was just thankful she didn't have to put in too much energy to converse. She had transitioned to push-ups which she did to near fatigue, before switching to a reverse turning lunge with weights. It was at this point that Koko had brought her weights over toward Elizota to continue their conversation. Apparently there was a college here.

Elizota blinked. She'd never had a 'formal' education before. Most of what she knew she simply picked up on the streets or taught herself. She wasn't dumb by any means, but she certainly couldn't boast having any college degree or credits. She nodded faintly, "That's impressive. What are you studying?" Soon Koko was suggesting she hit the clubs downtown. Elizota paused a moment in her training and blinked as she adjusted her glasses and wiped some sweat from her brow.

"I don't know--clubs aren't really my thing--" she admitted. She'd been to plenty of clubs for 'work' in the past but those weren't your typical club dealings. In Zion--death was always around the corner. She started to move into her lunges as Koko asked what her end goal was. "No--I just like to stay fit. Where I come from if you couldn't keep up you were left for dead. It wasn't a very forgiving place." She didn't sound sad or output by the words. Simply a statement of fact. Moving into Y-presses she would do 15 reps and then finish with skull crushers using a barbell for 12 reps.

When finished she would sit upright and stretch a moment, sweat dripping down her back, "So, since you've been here a while. You mentioned clubs are a thing. What other fun things are there to do around here?" She might as well get a list started. If she couldn't find a place to do metal work or glass blowing she would have to find other possible hobbies. That or she'd like to find a place to do more cooking.

Luxuriously

Porcelain_Nitemare

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:14 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
X

User Image

User Image

A few seconds later, Koko positioned herself onto the flat bench as then started doing kneeling one arm rows. She would take twenty second break in between the four sets. Her arm was sore after pulling the weights back and forth at a slow tempo to put more tension on the biceps. Sitting down, she would stare her little hill on her arm shaking. No pain or no gain, right! When Eli asked about her major, her ears perked as her pink lips curl into a closed grin manifested by her pride and ego, "International Business, Global Trade. I'm trying to get up there and live a progressive lifestyle. Don't mind me though? Do you go to college too?" she crossed her arms while her ocean blue eyes naturally locked with Eli's hues before a chuckle escaped her lips, " Who wants to talk about school anyways?" Now wasn't the time to be distracted by the thoughts of school, or else she's gonna lose her pump. Koko took her caffeine earlier in the day, but the rush starting to fade away.

A pout crossed her lips after hearing Eli's answer, "Its always fun when the guys buys us drinks~ I love hip-hop music too. But hey, you should come with me and my friends to a club soon. A girls night out! I know a promoter. " she gave her piece of mind with passion. Just thinking about clubbing drowned her mind of flashbacks of back then. Those were truly fun nights. Plus, there was no way Koko is gonna pay sixteen bucks for a shot of Remy!

Shaking back tor reality, Koko took another sip of water and retired her bun. Grabbing the dumbbells, the young female started doing lateral raises. ten reps of four sets. Right when Eli describe her situation, Koko raised a brow in shock, "Oh wow. That sounds rough yet cruel in a sense." She paused for a moment while looking down at her shoes before glancing back with confidence burning in her soul, " However, I'm glad you here. You're a strong woman and I find that very inspiring." She playfully flexed her right arm in front of her to show off her tone and shape. Eli probably had a dark past, but Koko wasn't a type of girl to dig deep. Privacy.

"Besides clubs, there's the beach, the nearby islands, that OG taco shop, and that coffee shop, Moonbucks, best coffee ever~" Koko replied while listing the fun spots through her fingers.

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2020 7:20 pm
User Image
"E͙l͙i͙"

International Business. Seemed fancy. Koko seemed very confident and put together, which was refreshing. Elizota finished her last set of the circuit and took a short break. She had planned to do two rounds of the circuit, but a short rest wouldn't kill her. When she asked about Elizota going to college, she merely shook her head, "I didn't see the point for where my life was going." She shrugged faintly. Her tone wasn't sad or dismissive simply--calm. College was great for some, but school was never her thing. She wasn't dumb by any means, but--living on the streets and working for essentially a crime syndicate where she lived prior wasn't a great mix for school.

Her skills she learned on the job or on her own. She enjoyed reading and would use her downtime to pour over books or train anyways. She never had really any friends and her only priority for the longest time--well had been to try and impress someone who had no interest in her and barely knew she existed. Reflecting on that thought did dishearten her a bit, but she hid it well.

"Guys buying drinks? Well--I suppose that wouldn't be so bad. I do appreciate the offer and will have to think about it."

Clubbing? Elizota couldn't imagine herself going to a club to actually 'dance' or get 'free drinks'. Clubs in Zion were more where she'd do business, or find a target to trail. Koko continued to speak as Elizota rested a moment longer. She was soon complimented by the other woman as she blinked a moment, "Thanks." She said truly surprised. It wasn't often she was complimented on her 'strength'. Koko was kind enough to finally list off areas other than the club.

The beach, the nearby islands, a taco shop, and a coffee shop called Moonbucks. Elizota nodded to each. It seemed there were more things she hadn't explored yet. Finishing her rest, she dove right back into her circuit training for a second round as the pair seemed to focus on their work out programs.

When both seemed at a good stopping point, Elizota spoke again, "Well--I should hit the showers and continue on my way. It was a pleasure to meet you, Koko, perhaps we'll see each other again? Since you wanted to invite me somewhere why don't I give you my number." she smiled politely. Pleasantries and contacts. Contacts weren't bad to have and Koko seemed to know the area. It wouldn't hurt.

Returning to her things she grabbed her cellphone and prepared to exchange numbers.

Company: [Koko]

Luxuriously

Porcelain_Nitemare

Luxuriously

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:55 pm

Keiko Celestine

X
X

User Image

User Image

Koko's soft gaze still remained the same when Eli mentioned her view about college. It didn't really bother Koko in the slightest bit, but she was just simply curious about the black haired female. Regardless of how prestige the college may be, Koko wasn't a type to egg someone down even if a person attended a community college. According to her beliefs, its what you get out of college that really matters. Moving on from the topic, both of her fleeky brows were raised astonished by Eli's answer to free drinks. "Mhmm... Look pretty! That's all you gotta do to get the free drinks. Boys will be coming from left and right, heh." She advised with her hands gripped onto her curvy waist.

For the last workout, Koko sat herself down on the flat bench and began doing some bicep curls with the dumbbells. She would do ten reps of four sets while Eli resumed her own plans. Once Koko was finished she went ahead to return the weights at the racks before heading back to wipe the sweat off the flat bench she was sitting on earlier. When Eli announced she was leaving, Koko instantly pulled out her Iphone, "Yaaas, girl~ We have to kick it again. If you ever get bored, feel free to call me. i know all the best spots in this city." At that statement, Koko handed her phone to Eli to text her number in. Koko would also do the same as well saving her number onto Eli's phone. Taking her phone back, Koko did a test call to make sure if it was really Eli's number worked. Ring...Ring...Ring... "Hello, hello, hello?" She playfully placed the phone against her ear as she answered even though Eli was in front of her. Ending the call, Koko then proceed to gather her things. "I gotta go too. I see ya next time, Eli! Have a good one!" She waved goodbye as she then made her way to the girl's restroom to wash her heads. Patting herself dry with a towel, Koko then changed into clean clothes which consisted of a white tee and baggy basketballs shorts. it was only shortly til she exited the gym to do some errands.

---EXIT---

Porcelain_Nitemare

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 4:31 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, иσvємвєя ②иם

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨0
( ① чєαя, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kitschura_020

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:53 pm
Maura Kshamaa
Accompanied by her visitor Akuri Hitkse
User Image

It's been weeks since the missing people have missed and returned to Soleil City. Maura has been worrying about protect her friends but since the mystery of the beast's has been closed case. She has no other finding left to do but work out at the gym. She walked in the Fido gym in the upper Solei city with her visitor Akuri. They find a bench to placed their bag on and then went to the locker room to change.

"It's so nice to see you again Miss Akuri." She said as she takes off her kimono top and bottom. She placed them in the locker and pinn her head into a bun. She then sighed collect her vthoughts as Akuri smiled and did the same. They both had their hair in tight bun. Onced they all suited up in white T-shirt and blue shorts tied with their gym shoes, they headed out to the floor.

" Ohh sorry, this sunlight here awful block my thoughts milady."

Maura look up and saw only the lighting in the room that seems to bother her comrade view. She smirk and then spotted some yoga balls to start off. She took her comrade to the one by the window . She gets on it and press the power button.

"Ohh that's how these robots work?"Akuri asserted as Maura looking over at her. She knows that Akuri never been in a place like this. It very new to both of them though it tickle her as Akuri called them robots. She herself turn on the button say power and she just started to walk.

"See you are getting it. These cityfolls love to use the machine for sport. They called exercise. It always good to see you."

Akuri blush and tear up when She heard Maura wise kindness. she stop Walk and then fall off the tread mill. Maura jump off the machine and come to her aid . She pulled up Akuri and fix's her buns. Akuri turns the way to not be embrass.

"Don't be weary, it always meek to help one another regardless of my position."

Akuri and maura both laughed then got up to try their treadmill. They both smiled at each other. Their body took it easy on the treadmill as they burn a sweet on the machine. Luckily they stop to take a breath and eyegzed over the
Men sweating on the body.

"Yess milady it's good to see you. I see you fancy these man."

Maura look back at the man on the treadmill and then she pulled her attention to her reality. She don't see much interested in her. Most of them already took him. She wipe off the sweat of her face. She breathe causrioly.her Destiny clear now, she be a warrior and sacrifice self for safety of people.

"These bloodbags or weaklings have no interest in me. I will take my place as the next vwarrior. So as you be the lady in wait for the heaven court. You heard my father father, there no room companionship."

xoReina

l Shem l

Ashtail Foxclaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:29 pm
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, иσvємвєя ③яם

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ③⑨①
( ① чєαя, ②⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

vampireglub

Demonic Vampire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:27 pm
User Image

𝔸𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪 𝕊𝕞𝕚𝕥𝕙

Avery had just arrived in Soleil, having just moved his belongings into his new home before he began to venture around the town via his red, 2015, Ford Mustang GT. He drove through downtown and the shopping district before he began to tour uptown. As soon as he found Fiddle's Gym, he decided to pull into the lot. He took his red gym bag out of his car before entering the building. Once inside, he found the changing rooms and quickly went into the Men's locker room to get changed. He was a little sad to see the room empty as, regardless of the gender of those stealing heated glances at him, he loved the attention. Avery settled in the middle of the room, placing his bag on the bench in front of him before he began taking off his black jacket. Once it was off, he hung it up. He then moved onto his blue v-neck, taking it and then folding it, placing it on the upper shelf of the locker before he did the same with his dark blue jeans, placing his belt and watch on top. He then put his wingtip shoes on the bottom of the locker. He then opened his bag and began to put his work-out clothes on; his black polyester short-sleeved shirt, his grey Nike joggers, along with his black, white, and red Nike shoes. He then took his headphones and water bottle out of his bag and his phone out of his jacket pocket before placing his empty gym bag in the locker, locking the contents in. He then left for the gym floor, ready to get his regular work out in.

Avery started by jogging two miles on the indoor track before he switched over to weightlifting. Avery weightlifting routine began with 3 sets of 8 reps of bench presses and then moved on to 3 sets of 8 reps of lat pull-downs, 4 sets of 12 reps of shoulder presses, 4 sets of 12 reps of dumbbell rows, 5 sets of 8 reps of back squats, and 4 sets of 12 reps of leg extensions. He enjoyed challenging himself and keeping his body in tip-top shape, however, he never sought out to bulk up. He had a sculpted figure but nothing that screamed that was over the type or that screamed that he was in the gym to simply get jacked. Once he finished his weightlifting routine, he would end his workout with another two-mile jog around the indoor track.

【Location:】Fiddle's Gym, Uptown Soleil 【Accompanying:】N/A【Outfit:】Casual Wear to Work Out Wear【Funds:】$50 (Cash)【Job:】N/A 【Song:】[https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-ex7o]Come As You Are - Nirvana【OOC:】N/A

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff