Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~
Meet the Mods Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 8:53 pm
As of now, my new sickness is loss of voice and coughing up a little bit of blood!
ninja
Really!

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:28 am
My goodness... o_O I hope you feel better soon.

And, erm, hi to everyone!  

Mimasaka
Crew

miken-chan

PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 12:43 pm
Hiya Mima! I'm a lot better now...it just seems that Spring is not my season...
ninja

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2006 11:32 am
I'm glad yer doing better miken. So, which season is more like you eh?

Gee Melody, I hope I didn't embarrass you with my lil complement. It's just that yer avi really looks great.  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

tsubasa11

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 6:08 pm
hi minna-san blaugh i am new here.. although when i got to know this anime a long long long time ago... it is one of the first ten anime's that i saw.. and it is still my FAVORITE AND BEST anime that i could think of...  
PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 7:11 pm
Welcome to the guild tsubasa11-san!
mrgreen
Your username reminds me that my new obsession in manga is Tsubasa Resevoir Chronicle...yay! That also reminds me...the last Ruroken manga I got was Vol. 21...I have a lot of catching up to do!...Wait...I'm broke now...
ninja
Off to babysit/walk dogs!

miken-chan

LustrousJade

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 12:35 pm
Welcome tsubasa11!

Yay for TRC! I like that manga too (I'm starting to sound like Dora the explorer). ^^;

I like your new look miken! Its been a while, how's everyone doing? I have a chem final tomorrow and I'm taking a break right now...I think I have been studying for 9 hours already. My head is super saturated.

//Ms. Mel, there's a new banner for consideration in the banner thread; its pending for your approval. I'm gonna bump the thread as soon as I post this message.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Thanks for the compliment LustrousJade! It's okay if you sound like Dora the Explorer, my little sister owns 9 DVDs so I'm used to it....
ninja

miken-chan

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2006 3:17 pm
Yer right Jade, Miken's avi looks pretty good. And I happen to know from a reliable source that she is cute as a button in real life. sweatdrop

So, we have a new member here eh? Tsubasa11 right? I bet she likes that captain Tsubasa anime huh? I can't say that I'm a fan; unfortunately, I don't really like to see made up soccer games. I much rather see them in live action cuz then you get a feel of realism.  
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 12:54 pm
hypnocrown
Yer right Jade, Miken's avi looks pretty good. And I happen to know from a reliable source that she is cute as a button in real life. sweatdrop

So, we have a new member here eh? Tsubasa11 right? I bet she likes that captain Tsubasa anime huh? I can't say that I'm a fan; unfortunately, I don't really like to see made up soccer games. I much rather see them in live action cuz then you get a feel of realism.
Captain Tsubasa? No, we're talking about Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (the anime's called Tsubasa Chronicle)...
razz
Yay! Everyone likes my avi...,and how do you know what I really look like?...
ninja

miken-chan

Mimasaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 3:55 pm
Uwahaha... good old "Captain Tsubasa." XD Classic soccer anime.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 3:44 am
miken-chan
Thanks for the compliment LustrousJade! It's okay if you sound like Dora the Explorer, my little sister owns 9 DVDs so I'm used to it....
ninja

Hurrah for younger sisters. What was your favorite part? ... I like that too.
Lol.
But I still prefer she watch Dora over other cartoons..at least she could learn something from it.
//

LustrousJade

miken-chan

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 2:22 pm
LustrousJade
miken-chan
ninja

Hurrah for younger sisters. What was your favorite part? ... I like that too.
Lol.
But I still prefer she watch Dora over other cartoons..at least she could learn something from it.
//
Yeah...some of the cartoons out there are just crazy...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 8:56 am
miken-chan
hypnocrown

Captain Tsubasa? No, we're talking about Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE (the anime's called Tsubasa Chronicle)...
razz
Yay! Everyone likes my avi...,and how do you know what I really look like?...
ninja
Huh? Not Captain Tsubasa? Gee, why do a lot of shows have to have the same name as others? It's just confusing!

As for how do I know what you look like in real life well, let's just say... Sephi had a group pic in her siggy fer a while  

hypnocrown

Unbeatable Werewolf

6,300 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Wall Street 200

Melody Rhyme
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:20 pm
hypno,
don't worry, but this is what I really wanted my avi to look like. I like it a lot better now.  
~The Rurouni Kenshin Guild~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff