Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Corruption U/C

Back to Guilds

An evil known as The Corruption infects the land. Will the shinobi world overcome the corruption, or be consumed? 

Tags: Naruto, Corruption, LGBTQ+, Role playing, Roleplay 

Reply Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]
OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:50 pm
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
hey ppl

Don't worry it's fine. heart We're all your friends
Yes I love each one of you  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:37 pm
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
hey ppl

No misunderstandings.. but you've yet to tell me your characters name. Are you creating a genin, chuunin, or Jounin? Which village are you choosing? Everyone is behind you. Wink. sweatdrop  

Tentaigo

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:44 pm
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
hey ppl

No misunderstandings.. but you've yet to tell me your characters name. Are you creating a genin, chuunin, or Jounin? Which village are you choosing? Everyone is behind you. Wink. sweatdrop
depends on the character. Zander is my main jonin of Kiri. then there is Akara the Gem chunnin of Iwa  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:08 pm
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
hey ppl

depends on the character. Zander is my main jonin of Kiri. then there is Akara the Gem chunnin of Iwa

That's not that shocking! twisted I mean we all have secrets, you know. razz Hmm... well you can't come to the leaf village. Grins. redface I'm a Senju from the Leaf village. My fighting style is ...........TOO NEVER GIVE UP redface

User Image  

Tentaigo

thewomboldt

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:11 pm
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
Tentaigo
thewomboldt
hey ppl

depends on the character. Zander is my main jonin of Kiri. then there is Akara the Gem chunnin of Iwa[/quote

That's not that shocking! twisted I mean we all have secrets, you know. razz Hmm... well you can't come to the leaf village. Grins. redface I'm a Senju from the Leaf village. My fighting style is ...........TOO NEVER GIVE UP redface

User Image
I am headed there now

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:57 am
Ohayooogosaimasuuuuuuuu yum_puddi

No Waifu

Fashionable Genius

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:07 pm
--R31gn-of-Ph3r--

(about those counts you've been keeping like for rouge style jutsu... this guild requires you to actively train for techniques, not to passively learn them while doing other things. Though, its fine if your doing that for things that aren't techniques, just keeping a tally of personal skill growth (or knowledge of corruption). Just want to make sure we're on the same page with this. )

I only count it when something relevant is occurring. For example on Sayori I only count it when she is either actively studying the corruption going through the details or actively training herself or someone she plans to take into the corruption for her corruption thing. Her summon points have frozen outside of when she learns something new about them.

Okuni's is going to be a above genin level skill rather than a specific technique. Her techniques will be deriving from it once it has a name  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:47 am
I can't decide which village to choose between Kirigakure or Iwagakure with my Hozuki clan member (still deciding on the character kind of waiting to choose the village first). I looked at the open RP positions, but still for those two villages is there any opening for Jounin or Chuunin I also would not really mind being a Genin if need be.  

Orphen Darkfire

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Schrodingers Catgirl
Crew

Tipsy Cultist

8,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 11:55 am
Darkfire
I can't decide which village to choose between Kirigakure or Iwagakure with my Hozuki clan member (still deciding on the character kind of waiting to choose the village first). I looked at the open RP positions, but still for those two villages is there any opening for Jounin or Chuunin I also would not really mind being a Genin if need be.
There are only academy student and one genin spot in Kiri. You can apply for jonin in Iwagakure if you like. Just post in that thread and quote makako-ma.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:13 pm
User Image  

Tentaigo

Tentaigo

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:30 pm
User Image

We had heart when we were young. Seven. Eight years back.

Daikagiri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 4:54 pm
Makako-ma

Madame Tsuchikage, may I start in your village as if I were completing a mission?  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:00 pm
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Madame Tsuchikage, may I start in your village as if I were completing a mission?

sure, that's how the tsuchikage started out before she realized she had become tsuchikage lol  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:08 pm
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

sure, that's how the tsuchikage started out before she realized she had become tsuchikage lol

Cool beans. Thanks  

kasai kakiri

Omnipresent Informer

7,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200

Makako-ma

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 5:10 pm
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma
Kasai Kakiri
Makako-ma

Cool beans. Thanks

if it was in a foreign nation be sure to quote anyone who might hear about whatever you were doing  
Naruto Corruption [Main Forum]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 72 73 74 75 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games