Welcome to Gaia! ::

† The Videl Academy † (O/A)

Back to Guilds

When the clock strikes twelve, the school becomes Hell... 

Tags: Horror, Mystery, Story, Supernatural, Academy 

Reply Classrooms & Clubs
Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:35 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Penny's cheeked burned bright pink as he gently touched her cheek. "Well you've been very kind as well...it's ...it's only fair" She smiled and looked away avoiding eye contact. "Well....I just... " She shrugged. "Wondered if you wanted to hang out again... just you and I" She had to admit she really enjoyed their last little outing even though it ended in a mess at the woods. The before and after was very enjoyable. "I mean...if...if you don't want to of course...you don't have to...I'd hate to make you feel obligated"

Location, Location, Location: P.E
Person I'm with:.
How I'm feeling: Tired and darn it...late again.
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 10:29 am

Mood ➤: Bored l Location ➤: Training Ground l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: None l Wings ➤: Invisible

Its only fair...? What is she talking about? Mithos was a little confused about what Penny was talking about, but he shook his head and smiled. I would never feel obligated to hang with you silly. I love hanging out with you! Mithos leaned over and took her hand and began to walk to the exit of the training grounds. Stop worrying about being a bother silly. So where are we going?

Current Theme➤: Insert

"Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
I wanted my own world, so I don’t regret my choice.
I would make the same choice all over again.
I will continue to choose this path!”

OOC--> You can exit Mithos~

yutary Pie

Dont Upset White Knights

ezmii11-1

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain

ezmii11-1

Friendly Raider

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:10 am

The kitsune smiled at Mithos. Once again he made her feel butterflies in her tummy. She took his hand and pulled him through the doors

Exit

Location, Location, Location: P.E
Person I'm with:.
How I'm feeling: Tired and darn it...late again.
OCC:

xX Yennefer Xx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 8:08 pm
╠═══ Lorenzo ═╬═ Rodriguez ═══╣

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

He was going to start smell if he didn't get a change of clothes. Yet all of his clothes were stuck in Alex's room and he had yet to build up the courage to go to his room and get them. Being ditched by the one person he strongly cared for didn't help his confidence either. It did however gave him time to think of their relationship and maybe it wasn't a good one. He didn't hate her for ditching him, it was something that he grown accustomed to. Still Lorenzo wished that she had at least told him that she wasn't going to make it.

Laying down on the ground and staring at the sky was all that Lorenzo wanted to do, the school wasn't calling his parents about the classes he missed. So there really wasn't any punishment for not going, other than missing the class. He just didn't feel like going until his mind was clear.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Ω Location: Training Grounds

Ψ Company: No One

Φ Feeling: Meh

Σ Condition: Tired

Π Song: Nowhere

Quote:

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 11:25 pm

l Mood ➤: Sad l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Once again, Ciri began to walk to wherever her feet would take her. This time, she wasn't talking a walk for "fresh air". This time she was furious. Seeing Ahnack with another woman made her blind with fury, and she felt like she could just breath fire. And technically...she did. Yennefer had removed the block on her witcher signs, and this meant Ciri could use her new powers, but she didn't know how to use them. Gritting her teeth, Ciri threw her arms forward and with the motion came out a fireball. Sadly, the witcher wasn't really paying much attention and ended up throwing it towards another student.

Almost immediately realizing that she had just conjured up and threw a fire ball, Ciri followed its path to see who it hit. It was a boy she had never seen before, and she quickly began to apologize. Oh my god I am so so so sorry!! Are you ok?! Did I hurt you?!

"Have I forgiven?
Yes, I have managed to forgive and control my own wrath.
I did not just kill blinded by hatred.
Yet I did have my vengeance, and I will have it.
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 12:30 pm

Maybe he was just pushing himself down like always did. It wasn't like he had done anything wrong, so why was it that he felt like s**t. Placing a hand around his neck scratching it. Thoughts of suicide always did run across his head but for him death was much scarier than life. He didn't even have it that bad. Lightly slapping his cheek and sitting up. There was a new fire burning in Lorenzo and while he knew that may not last long, it never did, for now he felt motivated to go to his next class.

Blinking Lorenzo raised his hand over his eyes wondering why it seemed a lot more bright. The sun was out in the sky already. It was a fireball! It took a few seconds for Lorenzo to realize what it was and a couple more to realize that it was heading right towards him. "Holy s**t!" Diving towards the ground and curling up in a protective ball fully expecting to be hit by the fireball. When his body was consumed by uncomfortably hot wave of heat Lorenzo thought he was done for. But as time passed and the heat faded away the scared student would open his eyes to see he wasn't on fire. Unknown to Lorenzo as the fireball was heading towards all the magic was sapped away from it. Which just made it look like it had lost potency as it flew through the air until it was completely gone.

It felt like he was going to have a heart attack. A soft chuckle started to come from Lorenzo. He honestly thought he was about to die. He was probably just seeing things or not. When a girl came up to him and started to apologize he looked away from her. "Its alright...I should be paying more attention. Sorry" Lorenzo would say looking nervous just talking to her.

Ψ Company: Some Girl

Φ Feeling: Shocked

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 4:41 pm

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri, now worried that she almost killed someone, looked over the boy very carefully to make sure that he was in fact unharmed. Seeing that he didn't have a burn or a scratch on him, the witcher just took it as she had missed him completely. Lettin out a sigh of relief, she quickly bowed her head. I am so so so sorry!!! That was totally all my fault...i still haven't been blue to control my magic... I'm glad you weren't hurt... Ciri was mortified. God damn it Ciri you really are nothin but a f**k up sometimes!!!

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:33 am

The idea of heading back to class was put in the back burner while he tried to make conversation with his attacker. Catching a glance of something strange looking over the shoulder of the woman Lorenzo became a little curious about what it was. Trying to get a look over her shoulder by getting on the tip of his toes he would lower himself. It was rude to look at someone's phone the same could be said with someone's sword. Probably. It was a mental victory when the woman bow and revealed that it was a sword on her back. "Don't apologize nothing happened...I should be paying more attention" A tug of war was created between the two, they both wanted to take the blame for what had happened. Even if Ciri were to win, Lorenzo would continue to blame himself for almost getting hit by the fireball."Name is Lorenzo, nice meeting you." Extending his hand towards the girl, looking at her eyes and giving her a weak smile. "You know how to use that sword?" After the handshake was taken or not, Lorenzo would go back to looking slightly above Ciri not wanting to accidentally glance at her breast. Placing his hands in his pocket his foot softly tapped the ground not really knowing what to do except stand there.

Φ Feeling: Nervous

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:39 am

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: ??? l Item/s ➤: Sword

Lifting herself back up from the bow, she was greeted by the boys hand. With a smile, Ciri took it and shook it. Nice to meet you~ My name is Cirilla, but you can call me Ciri. Her voice was calm, or at least what she thought was calm. She wanted to apologize to the boy again, but then they would be in a repeating circle of "I'm sorry" and "don't worry". Ciri would have to make sure that she did something nice for the boy later to show she was sorry.

Ciri's attention was peeked when Lorenzo took interest in her sword. Wide eyed and with a bright smile, Ciri unsheathed her sword and held it out to him. Hehe yup! I've been training since I was 6. Wanna hold it?

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:15 pm

"It's a pleasure to meet you too. I'm a little bad with names so um I'll probably ask your name again later" Lorenzo would say with a nervous chuckle his eyes slowly drifting towards the ground. The girl had a crazy scar on her face, possibly from a sword or some type of animal? He wasn't an expert on scars but even then he could make an educated guess cause asking is probably rude. Most people she met probably asked her how she got that scar.

When Ciri just unsheathed the sword in front of him, Lorenzo would flinch away from her. He didn't have a fear of swords nor did he think she would harm him but he didn't expect her to take out the sword so nonchalantly. "Since you were three?! That is crazy" He wasn't even able to stick to writing the story he had tried. When the sword was held out to him, Lorenzo would look at Ciri for a second before grabbing the handle with both hands. Keeping it away from himself as if just it grazing him would cut off a limb. It was also a lot heavier than he expected. "You got to be pretty strong to swing this" Lorenzo would comment. Holding the sword back at Ciri so she could hold it.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:45 pm

Ciri listened to Lorenzo and couldn't help but giggle. No silly. Six not three! I can't even remember anything from when I was three... Thinking about it for a brief moment, Ciri turned her attention back to the boy who was holding her sword. It was interesting the way he held it, almost as if he was afraid of it. That or it was too heavy for him. Hehe once you've swung it around a few times it gets lighter. Hehe I use to have troubles with it when I was younger. It's a witcher blade, and it's got a special rune on it~ Ciri smiled as she took the sword back and showed him he actual blade. There engraved in the metal was in fact a rune. It's my nick name in a different language. It means swallow, you know like the bird. Zireael~ Looking up from the blade, Ciri gave a nervous laugh. S-sorry! I'm rambling...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:47 pm

Had he said three? Must have been a slip of the tongue. With a red tint on his cheek and a nervous smile on his face. "Uh...I uh meant six...that's still crazy amount of training" That's about 10 years of training which was crazy what was even the purpose of it, swinging a sword seemed really outdated considered the weapons they know had. Then again if magic was real what would be more effective. Just like that Ciri would reveal that the sword had special runes on it so maybe it wasn't as useless as a regular sword. When she started to talk about the sword and how the rune spelled her name in a different language all Lorenzo would do was nod. Not really knowing what to add to the conversation. "Oh it's fine. I don't mind knowing about this...what do you mean by witcher blade?" If the responsibility of keeping the conversation going was put on him then there would just be dead silence. It was better of Ciri just continued talking about herself, it was a lot more interesting than his life anyways.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:42 pm

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Lorenzo l Item/s ➤: Sword

Ciri was glad that Lorenzo didn't seem to mind about her rambling, which was good since she felt a little awkward about it. Eh, to be honest it's not too different from a regular sword. The blade is made of silver to cut down monsters, and it's fairly light. Well, to me it's light. swiftly, Ciri sheathed her sword and let out a nervous laugh. S-so...

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:31 pm

Swords at least from Lorenzo's experience weren't something common, people found guns to be more effective. "Are monsters weak against silver?" Then again any sharp metal would cut through flesh. Silver is just a tougher metal than copper or any other metals they used for swords. At the mention of the sword's weight being light a soft blush would appear on Lorenzo's cheeks. Grabbing on to his arms and looking down at the ground he chuckled softly. "Yeah I'm not really a active person. Kind of just stay in my room." Looking back up towards her face, staring at her scar for a second before looking to the side. "What type of video games do you play....if any" If she was practicing how to use a sword and magic, he doubt that Ciri would play video games as well. There just wasn't enough time in a day to do all those things.

xX Yennefer Xx

PonderingPenguin

Lonely Humorist

12,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Consumer 100

xX Yennefer Xx
Vice Captain
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 4:43 pm

l Mood ➤: Worried l Location ➤: Training Grounds l Company ➤: Lorenzo l Item/s ➤: Sword

Some are, but you can oil your blade as well and that can have an effect as well.... haha I'm sure most of this is boring... Another nervous sign came from the witcher's mouth as she scratched the back of her head. When the boy mentioned that he didn't get out much, Ciri could kind of see it. He was very thin, and it didn't seem Iike he had much meat on his bones...

When Lorenzo mentioned gaming, Ciri couldn't help but tilt her head in confusion. Where she came from there wasnt a lot of that kind of stuff, mainly hunting and sword fighting. I dont think I know what video games are.... are they fun?

-Edit-

Ciri heard the bell ring and she realized that lunch was over. Giving Lorenzo a smile, she lightly bowed and decided she should take her leave. W-well, I'm gonna try to head to my next class.... See ya around Lorenzo! Upon turning, Ciri noticed an apple had been suspended up right behind her by one of Sky's tendrils. Shaking her head with a smile, she snatched the apple and took a bite. What a dork Sky...

-Exit-

"Have I forgiven?
By my own way!"

PonderingPenguin

Nightmares in Daydreams

Classrooms & Clubs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out