Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Pro-Choice Gaians
New Members Introduce Yourselves Here Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SugarBunny FuFu

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:12 am
hahaha i just wrote my intro and got confused, i kept using "pro choice" where i meant to write "pro life"... god im tired. so yeah, if you read the one i just wrote, i messed up, sorry bout that.

i am janey, im 15, and if you really wanna know me read my profile.

i've pretty much been fighting "life advocaters" since i was 9, and i really hate it when men try and tell me abortion is wrong (i mean, they'll never get pregnate, how would THEY know?) that said, im not sexist, so don't get me wrong.

heart

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 3:49 pm
Hello. biggrin

I'm a 17-year-old girl from Massachusetts, and am Pro-Choice because, even though we're being stripped of our rights quickly with the Bush administration in power, this country was based on freedom of choice. If we want this country to remain as "free" as it is, then we have to protect our rights, especially freedom of choice.

I find it extremely nosey of people to butt in to other peoples' personal, private business when they debate to decide whether or not other people, women, should be able to abort a pregnancy. It should be the woman's choice and hers alone.

It sickens me to see how stupid people are to pin the poor women down to their religions that forbid such things as abortion, especially since not everyone practices the same religion. We have freedom of religion in this country, and freedom of speech. (Plus, aren't we supposed to keep Church and State separate, and not let religion get into such legal matters?) Like I said, we're being quickly stripped of those rights because of powerful, overly-religious people trying to make the country run in just one way: their way. So we have to stand up and fight for this right; 'cause if we lose the ability to make a choice like abortion, we'll probably start losing other freedoms soon after.

I could go on for ours in ranting, but I should stop there, huh? XD;  

Fausputch

Original Gaian

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Voter 100
  • Megathread 100

DarkFire168

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:56 pm
My name is Vincent. I am pro-life personally but pro-choice politically. What I mean by this is:

I love my girlfriend. I can't imagine ever having children with any other woman. If she ever did become pregnant I'd want her to keep it, but I wouldn't say that to her. I'd keep my mouth shut and let her choose what she wanted/needed to do. If she asked me I already know what I'd say, "Alice, I love you. I think this baby is a wonderful, beautiful thing and I would love to have a child with you. But it's not my life or body at stake here. I want you to do what is right for you, and no matter what you choose I'll always love you and stand by you."

That's what I mean. biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:17 pm
I'm Houyo.

I'm pro choice. Why? I don't have a reason. One of the item descriptions for a shirt or something has a saying. "Never explain your reason for your actions. For while your actions may be right, your reasons will be wrong." So, I really have no reason. I'd be a pro-life kinda guy, but I guess I like freedom more than life.

And saying that makes me feel emo. God, everything makes me feel emo lately.

PS: Surprisingly, though being pro choice, I have a pregnancy fetish. sweatdrop  

HouyoTsunamiMatrix

rweghrheh

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:11 pm
Hello i'm Sachiko. I'm personal pro-life ( I would never get abortion, unless for a a serious medical reason) and political pro-choice because I believe in free will and people had to make their own choices and decide what they think is right or wrong (not me). But I do believe they should hear the father of the baby and the family out first before making any decision but that's their choice as well. I might not post alot here, just observe mostly.

More about me- I make stuff (ordaments,jewelery,purses,ect...) and plan on selling them at this one shop that my parents know people that runs ( don't know how well I do but it's worth a try to see, if it's just alittle bit of money). I do plan on going back to college someday when I can. I trying to learn Japanese, I like reading,video games,ect...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:27 am
Hey! I just joined, I'm Megan by the way.
I'm pro-choice because I think woman should be able to choose if they want that child or not. And I suppose I'm this way because of my mom. She has been telling me since I was 9 that I should have complete control over my own body. At first I didn't understand. But I do now. So yeah...  

meganan11315

Goldfish87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:38 am
Hi I'm new! Just wanted to say hi! I'm Eva, 18 from Switzerland! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 4:22 pm
I'm Anata, and I'm a 17 year old Californian. I'm pro-choice because I believe that it is a woman's right to decide what to do with her body. Women give up a lot during a pregnancy, even if they decide to put the baby up for adoption; it's not fair to force that experience upon us if we did what we could to prevent it.

Truthfully, I'm against abortion as a form of birth control (ie, "Oh no, I forgot to use a condom again...let's go to the clinic!"), though I wouldn't officially approve of even that right taken away. I would rather never have an abortion myself (though I do not want children the "biological" way; if I have kids, I want to adopt a girl or two from a country where girl babies aren't wanted), but I like knowing that I have the option, if the need ever arises. It's my body, and I should be allowed to do with it what I will.  

Zombugger

Deadgonelost

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:08 pm
Hi, i'm Jinjur, 17 years old liberal.

I joined because i'm politically active in this area.
I'm pro-choice because i don't think it's my business what other people do.
And i rather not have kids in my life time, since i don't wish to help with the over population.
Having an abortion is just a reproductive strategy and it helps women survive.

Glad i joined.

heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:45 pm
Hi there guys ^^

meh name is Erika and i'm completely pro-choice
oh i'm 18 and a proud democrat

it's a womans choice so let HER make it not a religion or government  

Purrple Neko

Beloved Cat

girl_of_the_sea

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:58 pm
Hi, I'm Catherine!

I've been pro-choice for basically ever because I believe that everyone should have the right to make important decisions about their body on their own. I never actually stated or did anything about my beliefs until I found out one of my friends has been pregnant and had an abortion twice, with no support from anyone besides her parents. She was 14. The only people she told were her mum and dad because she was ashamed and afraid of people thinking she is immoral, and I am horrified that no-one was there to help. I can't imagine what she went through, and I really want to help others who are faced with decisions like hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:02 am
Hi, I'm Rachel. I'm a 22 year old liberal. I don't really follow any specific political party although republicans, for the most part, make me crazy.

I've been pro-choice pretty much since I knew what it meant.  

windfallfeather

Miss. Me

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 11:31 am
Hello there. I'm MegaRose and glad I finaly joined this guild. I've watched it for a long time and have always enjoyed reading the discussions. I have no clue why I never got in before.

I'm pro-choice for several reasons. I belive that it is the womans choice if she wants to be pregnant. I live in Mississippi where most of the place is very against abortion which made me research it a find the truth out. Another thing is my mother was very young when I was born ((an accident in college)) and her life would have been very diffrent without me.Not so much better but diffrent. She made her decision and I belive every woman has the right to that too.

I'm pretty sure I'm younger than most in this guild but I think I'm pretty bright for the most part. I'm sorry for any spelling or gramar errors though I try it really is my biggest weakness.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:23 pm
Hey everyone!

I joined because my girlfriend and I accidentally got pregnant, and decided to have an abortion because we couldn't take care of a child. I joined to support others, and the cause!  

stratocaster

loveloveButterfly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 12:33 pm
Hello

My name is Kristina and I joined this guiled because I believe that a woman has the right to make her own choices about whats inside of her. Oh, and I am 16 years old, live in North Carolina and am vegan heart heart  
Pro-Choice Gaians

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 47 48 49 50 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games