Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
-|_A.N.B.U_Chronicles - A Naruto spin-off RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

IIclipse

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:21 pm
umm...I would like to join as well (I sent a letter to Amari a couple of days ago but he hasn't replied yet) so I'm just going to put my info here if that's okay:

Name: Tsukino Kurai
ANBU Name: Blue Serpent *is it already taken?
Cloak color: dark blue
Appearance: pale skin, long black hair, pale blue eyes, black clothing (yet to be decided. I would like to make my avatar look like my character but i guess I'm a peasant money-wise...)
Unqiueness: She specializes in stealth and invisibility. Steel eyes make her seem cold at first glance, however her heart differs from her appearance. Her special technique is mizuken, a technique that allows her to form blades of water by compressing chakra. She also moves quick and her movements flow like her element.

since it seems like there's not enough room for me to be ANBU, mybe I can be a Hunter nin? That'll be cool too! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 10:48 am
OoC: Erm!! Sorry I haven't been in here in awhile...I'm just waiting for the right time to put my plot into action hehe...and Shosuke is visiting family right now so he'll be absent some more...but um yeah...now down to buisness.

Razor: Are you still here or are you gone? I need to know so that I know who's where and if there are spots open.

Kaiq: Where the hell are you? COME BACK!

Lu-shi & Shureika: AWESOME! Keep it up. Cap'n will be coming in soon enough.

Neko: This RP is taking place with the Third Hokage still alive and well. And according to Naruto, Hiashi, Hinata, Hanabi, and few other elderly Hyuuga's exist as the main branch of the family. So unless you have a story about her exile or something that's relatively believable I'll have to ask that you make your character a part of the Branch family at least...or you can make up your own clan. Just some thoughts...I just don't want these things to be believable in reference to the Naruto Universe. Other than that you're good.

IIclipse: Awesome. I dunno if Blue Serpent is taken or not..but just in case you can come up with another of your own making as long as it matches the forumla "color + animal." And I'm not sure of the status of all of our ANBU members so we'll see where we can fit you...We could put you as a Hunter-nin or Guardian of the Cloud right away..but if you have your heart set on anub I'll see what I can do.

Team 3: Go ahead with the RP...don't wait for team members NPC them if you have to. For the sake of the RP I want Team 3 to at least be remotely active...

Team 1: WHERE'D YOU GUYS GO!? X.X;;  

PenguinNoJutsu

IIclipse

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:32 pm
hehe, that's okay, I'll gladly take a role as a Hunter-nin. I think this RPG needs more Hunters anyways! Here's my updated info:

Name: Tsukino Kurai
Hunter Name: Indigo Wolf
Cloak color: dark blue
Appearance: pale skin, long black hair, pale blue eyes, black clothing (I'm still poor! crying )
Unqiueness: She specializes in stealth and invisibility. Steel eyes make her seem cold at first glance, however her heart differs from her appearance. Her special technique is mizuken, a technique that allows her to form blades of water by compressing chakra. She also moves quick and her movements flow like her element. As a skilled Hunter-nin, her accuracy is admirable, and she rarely misses her target.

I hope to get started soon!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2004 4:59 pm
Nuclear Riot, Also Me!!
|[ Okay. UH. I'm lost. Where are we? >_< Sorry for not being around. School was way tougher than I anticipated. I can only be online during weekends. ]|

Evil Ducky Man

Shureika

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:26 pm
OoC: Sorry for my absence, just that I've been waiing for replies from my team so I didn't have to rp as them and I am occupied with school too. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2004 3:31 pm
((PenguinNoJutsu: Oh, sorry!! I'll be a branch member then. ^_^''''))  

Neko Maiyuki

IIclipse

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 5:55 pm
okay...should we wait for the others before going on with the RP?  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:25 pm
Noo plz dont do that... *yes im back*
That makes it wait longer and longer... If everyone waits for everyone... no posts!  

Evil Ducky Man

Nuclear Riot

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2004 6:34 pm
Momoko just nodded and followed the other two. They were now heading back to the Hidden Village of Leaf to report their mission status. Idly, the girl wondered what Amari was going to tell the Hokage. Had they been a success, or had they failed? The three were able to kill the missing-nin, alright, but their mission had been capture and interrogation.

With a heavy sigh, the A.N.B.U. decided she'll leave those worries to their team leader.

|[ Just to get things moving along. Feel free to scream at me if I wrote anything wrong. ]|

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 7:58 pm
OOC: Thanks for the compliment penguin. ^^ I finally get to post! School's been keeping me busy. X.X

IC:
-Reiha turned her eyes to the left corner as the doors had shut suddenly. The house was quiet. It seemed as it there was no other living thing roaming around. Reiha followed Toukito as he motioned her to the living room. She sat down on one of his black leather couches. Toukito smiled and sat next to her.-
"Is something the matter Toukito?"
-He shook his head silently and poked her forhead.-
"Did anyone tell you how beautiful you are?"
-Reiha blinked and then shook her head back at him. His face came closer.-
'What's he going to do?...that's right...I need to find out about this army in the Sound country...maybe I could just talk and then ask about it nicely...but...he's coming closer...'
-Reiha moved back, trying to avoid any contact with his face.-
"Miss Reiha did you know...that...I fell in love with you the first time I saw you in the market?"
-He leaned over giving her a kiss, holding her tight so that she could not escape his grasp. Reiha's eyes widened slowly as her first kiss was taken away by someone who she didn't personally know.-
'W...what? What does he think he's doing?...and...my first kiss is with him? no way...no...I don't want him to be the first....no...no....he can't be the one...for me...'
-She tried to move her arms to push him away but his arm strength was too great for her. Toukito kept his lips against hers. Her vision started to get fuzzy, it was hard for her to breathe.-
'Wha?...he's..doing...something...I can't...'
-Reiha fainted, losing a lot of oxygen she needed. He let go oh her and gently set her down on his couch. He touched her soft face and smiled. She was breathing faster than before to regain the oxygen her body needed to distribute through her body.-
"I've got you now...."
-He stood up and walked to the room on the left. A man with blood red eyes looked at him. Toukito nodded to the man.-
"Private mission commenced, now it's up to you to make sure she doesn't run....."
-The man stood up and bowed to Toukito, leaving for the living room from his red chair embroided with gold and black dragons.-  

Lu Shi

Sketched

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2004 9:42 pm
(( Hopefully i can join i thought id be cool:
Name: Eri
ANBU Name: Brown Bear
Cloak color: Brown
Apperance: 17 years old, 5'11'' shaggy black hair with baggy clothing. leg and hand wraps in black leather. on his back is a huge pack made of complicated leather straps. holds 2 human sized puppets or 4 child sized puppets. Straps on back are 10 in number and can reach 20-30 feet if manipulated. (basically my avatar with leather straps for the pack on my back.)
Unqiueness?: Unorthadox fighting and strategy, puppet manipulation, binding manipulation. Taijutsu and ninjutsu expertise, expert in espionage and reconisance. novice in acupuncture
hopefully i can start soon ^_^ ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 4:31 pm
OoC:
You probably can join. I guess you have to wait until either Amari or PenguinNo Jutsu replies though...
And just to let you other RPers know, Kurai is 17. Well, I'm just going to start now.

IC:
Tsukino Kurai perched herself atop the oak, serveying her line of vision. Satisfied, she dropped silently into the tall grass at the base of the tree, standing up slowly and breathing in the musky air of an early impending storm. The Hunter-nin released a sigh of supressed irritation. She was currently separated from her leader and sought to rejoin her soon, however, there was a task at hand she wished to accomplish first.

Sayako-sama wouldn't want me to be waisting my time. I must hurry so as not to delay the awaiting mission any longer.

On the other hand, darkness was fast approaching, and she didn't want to be caught by the rain. Kurai scanned the horizon for a quick solution, and was granted one. Evening lights of a nearby town caught her eye as they began to flicker to life. The Hunter decided that she would have to prolong her task until a better situated time. The lights grew steadily brighter as Kurai, making her decision final, sped towards them at her signature speed.
Upon her arrival at the town, she thought it best to look for an accomodating inn to retire at for the night. Eyes roaming around for a certain building finally rested on one. It's sign read:

WOLF'S DEN: BAR & INN

She strode towards the building, pushing past the cloth overhanging above the entrance to enter...
...a dog house.
The instant she appeared from behind the cloth, a bottle of saki smashed into the wall to her left, narrowly missing her head by a finger-width. She decided not to bother with the nuisance and resumed her path towards the bartender. She lightly tapped the big man's shoulder to get his attention and spoke:

A request for a room for one.

The bartender turned slowly to face the slight girl, a bemused expression alighted upon his face.

Aren't you a bit young to be lodging at this particular inn?

The man chuckled and, setting down a bottle of saki, turned to his wall of keys, finding the one that perfectly fitted his new customer's request. He turned around yet once more and prompted her for rental payment. Kurai fished into her small bag and handed him the correct amount. However, just as she was reaching for the key to her room, the bartender drew it from her grasp and asked teasingly:

Are you sure it's not a room for two?

Kurai narrowed her eyes at this, making them appear even icier than they originally were. With a sudden rush of wind, the keys dissappeared from the confused man's hand. As the burly bartender prepared to admonish her, he discovered that the mysterious girl was already gone from his sight.
The Hunter eased open the door to her room quietly, making sure that it locked safely behind her. As soon as she was nicely situated inside her new lodging, she propped her bag against a crudely constructed wooden table and seated herself on the room's futon. Mirror-blue eyes grew ever thinner, finally dissappearing behind weary eyelids, and the young Hunter eased herself down into the soft material until she was lying comfortably on her back. She turned her face skyward and reflected on the day's events, content at the opportunity of peace and serenity to calm her inner turmoil.  

IIclipse

Shureika

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2004 9:28 pm
OoC:Can't think what to do next. Why don't you start the next part Kaiq?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 1:23 pm
IIclipse
OoC:
You probably can join. I guess you have to wait until either Amari or PenguinNo Jutsu replies though...
And just to let you other RPers know, Kurai is 17. Well, I'm just going to start now.

((umm, yay? ok, ill just wait then *twidles thumbs*))  

Sketched

Razoru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 4:13 pm
hey guys just say i retiered after the one mission that i left becuase its too intence ok my internet and computer was down forever and sorry to not tell early so if any of the peeps that i RPed with make a new one tell me plz.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff