Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Odd-Ball Club

Back to Guilds

The original collection of freaks, weirdos, and the unique. :) 

Tags: weird, oddities, freak, unique, different 

Reply The Odd-Ball Club
The Never Ending Odd-Ball Reunion Party~~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of prize for the contest winner?
  Gold
  Reasonable Priced Item
  Other -Please post what your other choice would be
View Results

Mi_Kaiou

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 8:43 pm
Krago
gonk *Flees*

GUILTY~!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:59 am
(I need the Queen's outfit now...)
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

Nakarumi

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:41 am
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

By your command, My Liege. *bows and takes off after Krago with leaps and bounds that would make an anime magical girl proud* Get back here, Infidel! Face your fate!! evil  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:03 pm
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

By your command, My Liege. *bows and takes off after Krago with leaps and bounds that would make an anime magical girl proud* Get back here, Infidel! Face your fate!! evil
I'll never be caught by a mary-sue!  

Krago
Vice Captain

phlipp

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:05 pm
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

Ah yes, but Celdia is a completely different matter. *creates a fire barrier in front of Krago*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:44 am
phlipp
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

Ah yes, but Celdia is a completely different matter. *creates a fire barrier in front of Krago*
You'd think that.  

Krago
Vice Captain

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:15 pm
Krago
phlipp
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

You'd think that.

You people have no idea how different I am. ...well, Cap'n has an idea of course and Mi actually knows me offline....bu the rest of you...oblivious I say!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:30 am
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

You'd think that.

You people have no idea how different I am. ...well, Cap'n has an idea of course and Mi actually knows me offline....bu the rest of you...oblivious I say!

Mew ... MEOW Etoshi!!  

Mi_Kaiou

phlipp

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:10 pm
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

You'd think that.

Oblivious to what now?

The words are all starting to blur together...I think it's time for sleep...  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:11 pm
phlipp
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
You'd think that.

Oblivious to what now?

The words are all starting to blur together...I think it's time for sleep...

Thats definately a sign !!  

Mi_Kaiou

Krago
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:53 pm
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
Celdia
Nakarumi
~~~
"OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!"
scream

You'd think that.

I've assumed for the last few years that you're a man. I've only recently hypothesized that Michi is one also.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 10:44 pm
Krago
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
You'd think that.

I've assumed for the last few years that you're a man. I've only recently hypothesized that Michi is one also.

I am female >< ; www.myspace.com/michiru52384  

Mi_Kaiou

Oldbushie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:17 pm
I'm a Hamburglar! Robble robble robble.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:30 am
Oldbushie
I'm a Hamburglar! Robble robble robble.

Wow you look like it too!  

Mi_Kaiou

Celdia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:35 am
Krago
Celdia
Krago
phlipp
Krago
You'd think that.

What leads you to that conclusion?  
The Odd-Ball Club

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces