Reply Naruto Guild
The Naruto Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:39 pm
OOC: a new person!! *glompsshika* i have decided to be ditzy ribbin-sama... the "her" is too great!! <3 awwwww... yondaime's sleeping.. must keep.. squeeing to a minimal...

Being drawn to the melody of the ocarina, she jumped out and did a flying tackle glomp on Ribbin. "Yes, Ribbin-sama? What can I do for you?" she said as she did a triple spin before stopping to facethe sleeping blond boy directly . "Oh, he's adorable, who is he?" Ribbin shushed her and looked exasperated. "What am I going to do with you..." Without waiting for him to finish, she flopped herself down on the grass and stared at Yondaime and before Ribbin could stop her, she kissed the angelic sleeping face.

another OOC: x3 i hope you don't mind... not very ninja like but i AM a dancer <3 plus, yondaime is begging to be chuued!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:08 am
OOC: No chuus for Ribbin-Sama... ;_; Yesh, Yondaime deserved one. smile But yesh the more ditzy she is the funnier it is when they discover her secret. o_o yeshyesh, nuf said. Btw, good rping and all. But a name would help. O.o

IC: Ribbin's eyes almost bulged out of his sockets. "Shh...." He whispered. "You're gonna wake him! And kissing him isn't helping!" He almost went into another big lecture on kissing random guys, but he starting to giggle before he got any further. "Sorry, hehhe. Sometimes it's just hard to stay mad at you." He chuckled. Ribbin squated back down to get a better look at the man. "Hmmm...." he whispered. "I can't help shake off the feeling that I know who this man is. Any ideas?" He questioned.

Yondaime decided to keep his eyes closed for a bit longer. He wanted to learn more about these travelers. "Sides" he thought. "If closing my eyes means more kisses, then I'm all for it." Yondaime held in a smile. He had been alone far too long...

OOC: Mwaha. Yondaime is so funny. X3 What a character.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:28 pm
OOC: awwww heart *chuusyou* well.. i flying tackle glomped you domokun i didn't know what to do with the name... but i've just decided she should be reki whee plus.. the first time should be mysterious no? anyway, *chuusyouagainbeforestarting*

IC: Reki plopped down beside Ribbin and rested her head on his shoulder. "Maybe you were mad because I kissed him and not you?" Having said that, she nipped Ribbin on the ear, stood up and went over to the familiar blond boy again. "I'm almost sure I know him from somewhere, and if he is who I'm thinking of, he has come a long way." Reki had sensed that Yondaime was awake and understood his reasons for keeping quiet. She scruffled the blond hair and walked back towards Ribbin. "What should we do with him? Are we just gonna leave him here?"

OOC: awwwww xd yondaime's been alone? i'd give him a million chuus but i don't know how ribbin would react whee plus, its not good to always give men what they want <3 *hugsyondaime*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:43 pm
Ribbin turned slightly pink. He cleared his throat. "Well we have to do something with him." He smiled slightly before leaning down to the blonde man for the third time. He slowly reached at his neck but the blonde man stopped him. He reached and grabbed Ribbin's neck. Ribbin knew he wasn't sleeping and had a feeling he was powerful enough to sense him if he went to close. The blonde man opened his eyes. Clear pools of blue stared back at him. "What is your business?" He questioned. Ribbin gracefully pulled his hand out of the man's grasp. He stood up. "We are a travelling troupe. A bard and a dancer. I am Ribbin. My companion over here is Reki." To his surprise the man was looking at Reki and not him. "I am the 4th Hokage of the Hidden Leaf Village. My name is Yondaime(I know it means the fourth but it's his name from now on). I would be happy to have you two come and perform in my village." He reached for Reki's hand and kissed it. "I could arrange a place for you to stay." He hesitated for a moment. "Er...Both of you." Ribbin looked dumbfounded for a moment. Then he wiped the look on his face. "Lead the way Romeo."  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2005 1:35 pm
Although her face betrayed no emotion, Reki was pleased having been kissed by someone as great as Yondaime. She gave both men a big smile and walked on ahead as if she knew where the village was. As she walked, Reki hummed the tune that Ribbin had played for her as a child and a smile spreaded across her face as she recalled how she had met him for what seemed like a long time ago. She was lost in thoughts when something moved inside the bushes she was infront of. Reki decided something like moving bushes was something she needed not to bother with the Hokage and Ribbin, so she went in it to see what it was that was moving it. To her surprise, it was a small, chubby pig whee Reki cried cheerfully as Ribbin rushed to where she was, wondering what kind of trouble she had gotten herself into, again.

OOC: Not very exciting na? i was going to do something with Yondaime but i didn't know if you'd want me to, so i just played with Reki... its some normal thing before something builds up? Reki just found a pig.. and she's gonna name it Ton Ton =D Ribbin was blushing heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:41 am
OOC: Heh. This RP is going places. I have some plans ready, but please feel free to throw in your ideas. Oh gawd, you found Tonton sweatdrop

IC:Ribbin looked at the pig. Oh no, Reki had wanted a pet for so long. He had heard many stories of how so would get one and name it Tonton. Without even a looking at Reki's puppy eyes he nodded in agreement. He headed onward without waiting, he pulled out his ocarina once more and played the tune Reki was singing. The tune he had once played for her. This tune held so many memories, Ribbin became enveloped in the song and didn't even realize he had stopped walking and was now standing in one place playing the tune. Yondaime stopped in his tracks and gave Ribbin a funny look for stopping. He was too involved to notice. Yondaime started to listen to the song more deeply, it made him want to hum to it. He resisted the urge and stood waiting for Ribbin to finish.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 2:55 pm
OOC: YAY =D hm.. i'll follow along cuz im not sure what to do =D but YAY tonton!!

IC: Reki cuddled up the little piggy and smiled as she said, "Ribbin, I'm going to name her Tonton!" She stood up with Tonton in her arms and walked over to where Yondaime was, "Would you like to hold her?" Without waiting for his response, Reki dropped Tonton in his arms, ran and sat down on the ground next to where Ribbin was standing and waited for him to repeat that familiar tune. She was lost in nostalgia and became so touched by the song, she thought she was going to cry. She wasn't about to let two men watch her break down and weep and was about to turn away when she saw Yondaime, standing there, holding Tonton, with a strange look on his face. Reki bursted out laughing and couldn't stop until she saw shadows, lurking around them, ready to attack.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 7:38 pm
Ribbin kept playing the tune, so lost in it that he didn't notice the shadows. Yondaime shouted to alert Ribbin, but he didn't hear that either. So Yondaime pulled out some ninja string and with dashing movements made a twisted web of string throughout some trees. He happened to catch one of the attackers in his web and ran towards one of the other attackers. He quickly dispatched of him with simple tai jutsu. He finished off the others just as easily. Reki still stood there and Yondaime looked at Ribbin who was just finishing his tune. "In case you didn't notice, I just saved your lives while you were playing that tune. Care to be more careful next time?" He swallowed the rest of his irritance. Ribbin calmly looked up at the Hokage and simply said. "I am but a mere bard. What would you expect me to do. I can't protect myself." Yondaime shrugged and they walked off into the distance. As Ribbin wathced the shadow clone walk off with Yondaime and Reki he walked out of the shadows and sneaked over to the attacker caught in the web of string Yondaime failed to remember about. He walked up to him and looked him in the face. He had been too scared to say anything as they walked off, hoping to get off easy. "You must be from my old village. Still after Reki and I? You are persistent." The attacker swallowed. "Too scared to talk? Well that's expected. I'm with the Akatsuki now, I hope you people learn to stop chasing me and respect my place. I killed then I ran. So I made a mistake. We all make mistakes. Your big one was messing with the Akatsuki. But more importantly, trying to harm Reki. We're trying to forget our past and it's hard. But you don't wanna hear about that." He pulled out a little blade he kept on his arm and thrust it up into his jaw from near his throat. "It seems my destiny is crimson. Nothing ever changes." He left the lifeless body lying in the string and ran to keep watch of his shadow clone some more. When he felt he would go unnoticed, he switched back so that the clone was no longer there and they kept walking.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shiko_Shinuki

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 3:42 pm
Can I be Hayate?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:53 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

beautiful3ulogy

beautiful3ulogy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:54 pm
Gaara_is_Mine!
Can I be Hayate?

Celtic kinda left this place but since nobody is hayate, i guess you can be.. but we can't change the thing at the front.. ask ribbinsama on the safe side =D  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:22 pm
OOC: Yondaime is holding Tonton. *pats* worry not, Tonton ish safe.

IC: Yondaime turned around. Reki had suddenly started crying and Ribbin was holding her. Yondaime stood there with a clueless look on his face and it didn't help that he was holding her pig. Ribbin just held her and stroked her hair occasionally, whispering to her, trying to calm her down.

Ribbin finally let go of Reki and spoke to her. He couldn't bear to look her in the eyes, but he spoke to her anyway. He made sure his voice could not be heard by Yondaime, he even quickly cast a genjutsu so Yondiame didn't even see them talking. "It was them again." He told her. "I'm hoping that was the last time....but that's what I hope everytime. Luckily in Konoha we won't be under attack there. It's too heavily guarded for them to get close to us. But even so, whenever you are with me, you are safe. I shall make sure they won't touch you." He finally looked her in the eyes. It was too much to bear. He gave her one last hug and told her they should move on. As they began to walk Ribbin rubbed the brand on his arm. Right near his shoulder, on his arm. Was branded the symbol for Sin. A distant reminder for his distant past. Another reason he could never abandon Reki. Even when they first met. He gained several reasons for staying with her over the years. But this brand on his arm, Sin, started it all. Ribbin stared at the ground the rest of the walk.  

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 11:27 pm
pipotron.
Gaara_is_Mine!
Can I be Hayate?

Celtic kinda left this place but since nobody is hayate, i guess you can be.. but we can't change the thing at the front.. ask ribbinsama on the safe side =D

fine with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 1:46 pm
OOC: thank GOD Tonton is safe whee *flyingtackleglomps*

IC: After Ribbin's reasurrance, Reki finally stopped crying. She mentally scolded herself for looking like a cry baby in front of Yondaime but she was also glad that Ribbin was there to hold her. Reki had always wondered why someone who was as strong as Ribbin would want to disguise himself as a bard and take care of someone as troublesome as herself. For whatever reasons, Reki was thankful. Another thing she had been meaning to ask him about was the sign on his arm. She never found out what it meant because everytime Ribbin had touched the sign, he seemed to be lost in thoughts. She hated it when Ribbin was showing any sign of sadness or being troubled and now, in the prescence of the hokage, she didn't want to trouble Yondaime with their past. She quickly grabbed Ribbin's hand and ran to join up with Yondaime and Tonton.  

beautiful3ulogy

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2005 8:12 pm
Yondaime led them into the village. They had finally reached the end of their short journey. They came close to the Hokage's house. The wide double doors opened up and led them into a room upstairs. "This is where you will be staying." It was a beautifully decorated in a fine green. An elagant easy on the eyes colour. Ribbin stared at it for a few moments. "What a beautiful shade of green." Yondaime noticed Ribbin's hair was not only green, but he was wearing greenish clothes. He seemed to be a big fan of the colour. But he was alot more than he seemed. That was all Yondaime knew. He didn't know how he knew, but he just knew. He had a feeling these two were playing him. But hopefully not for the worst. He was sure no one would play him. If he ever got a hint they were plotting against him, he would make sure they would die before they realized he had caught on. But at the moment he wasn't hostile. Although he had to check some things out. "Um...I have urgent business to attend to. Please, make yourself comfortable. I will be back soon enough. Then we shall discuss dinner plans." Ribbin's eyes lit up at the sound of dinner.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff