Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:05 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
"gwaaaaaah!!!! i was hoping you wouldn't notice me."*shuicho limps to the lake and begins drinking*

Dark also takes a drink while keeping an eye on him "so suicho wat are you doing here?" seeing that he was still injured she walked over to him,grabbing special herbs on the way, sh esat next to him and began wrapping it with the leaf. "i see your still injured"
"in three legs now i'm surprised i didn't callapse on my way here"*shuicho said*"i'm out here to get a drink"

"dont move" dark pressed her muzzle to the wound and it began to heal on the inside quicker "there after tonight ur walking should be back to normal if not within a few minutes, to tell u the truth im not sure of how powerful i am yet, as u can see these black markings were not here on our last encounter, it's my demon side trying to take over" dark said with a bit of worry ness in her voice
"you need some good demon arua. it will help you"*begins glowing a bright blue*

Dark feels the new aura all around her, her mortal form loved the feeling but her demon side rejected it, all of a sudden the purple mist began to appear "oh no, Suicho get out of her i cant control my transformation" dark said whiole her voice slowly gaining a more demonic sound to it. Then she turned full demon, there was a new personality inside of dark now, it was her demon form and no trace of her mortal form could be seen from her emotions, eyes pure white, purple mist everywhere and dark was walking around Suicho "so young wolf, you think you can control this side of me? Well your dead wrong" this was dark's demon side speaking and she curled her lips back into a snarl revealing sharp teeth
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:09 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
"gwaaaaaah!!!! i was hoping you wouldn't notice me."*shuicho limps to the lake and begins drinking*

Dark also takes a drink while keeping an eye on him "so suicho wat are you doing here?" seeing that he was still injured she walked over to him,grabbing special herbs on the way, sh esat next to him and began wrapping it with the leaf. "i see your still injured"
"in three legs now i'm surprised i didn't callapse on my way here"*shuicho said*"i'm out here to get a drink"

"dont move" dark pressed her muzzle to the wound and it began to heal on the inside quicker "there after tonight ur walking should be back to normal if not within a few minutes, to tell u the truth im not sure of how powerful i am yet, as u can see these black markings were not here on our last encounter, it's my demon side trying to take over" dark said with a bit of worry ness in her voice

Dark feels the new aura all around her, her mortal form loved the feeling but her demon side rejected it, all of a sudden the purple mist began to appear "oh no, Suicho get out of her i cant control my transformation" dark said whiole her voice slowly gaining a more demonic sound to it. Then she turned full demon, there was a new personality inside of dark now, it was her demon form and no trace of her mortal form could be seen from her emotions, eyes pure white, purple mist everywhere and dark was walking around Suicho "so young wolf, you think you can control this side of me? Well your dead wrong" this was dark's demon side speaking and she curled her lips back into a snarl revealing sharp teeth
*shuicho snarled at dark then ramed her and sent her flying then went running to her den*"lur, dark has gone full demon"*shuicho said urgently but got no response*"lur, lur!!!!!!"

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark_wolf124

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:11 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho snarled at dark then ramed her and sent her flying then went running to her den*"lur, dark has gone full demon"*shuicho said urgently but got no response*"lur, lur!!!!!!"

Dark slowly rose from hitting the tree, her eyes were full of furry, though they were still white, she flew right at Suicho and lifted him off the ground with her claws digging into his sides to grip him((let's take this to the fighting thread so we dont get yelled at for fighting in a non-fighting thread))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:13 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark slowly rose from hitting the tree, her eyes were full of furry, though they were still white, she flew right at Suicho and lifted him off the ground with her claws digging into his sides to grip him((let's take this to the fighting thread so we dont get yelled at for fighting in a non-fighting thread))
yelps in pain((kay))

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:35 pm

*lands and puts dark down, and is still in demon form*"dark wake up"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:37 pm

alchemist473

Dark slowly emerges from her sleep, the last thing she rememberd was being in a field and in pain "ow" she felt the wounds on her muzzle, she had not fully healed and was still in pain

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:39 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark slowly emerges from her sleep, the last thing she rememberd was being in a field and in pain "ow" she felt the wounds on her muzzle, she had not fully healed and was still in pain
*shuicho remains in demon form with his new bat wings instead of his dove wings*"it's good to see i didn't kill you, are you okay"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:45 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

*shuicho remains in demon form with his new bat wings instead of his dove wings*"it's good to see i didn't kill you, are you okay"

Dark slowly rose "yea thanks i guess" she had somewat of a humerous tone in her voice "now let's try that good demon aura again" dark said, she was determinded to get back to being a normal wolf, but still have her powers

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:49 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark slowly rose "yea thanks i guess" she had somewat of a humerous tone in her voice "now let's try that good demon aura again" dark said, she was determinded to get back to being a normal wolf, but still have her powers
"okay but it may cost us our energy for the next few days" *begins glowing even brighter*" maybe if i put more energy into it it won't trigure the other you"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:51 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"okay but it may cost us our energy for the next few days" *begins glowing even brighter*" maybe if i put more energy into it it won't trigure the other you"

dark moved closer to Suicho to make sure that she didnt make him use up all of his energy tryign to make it reach her, she was so close that her body was touching his "dont worry, that wont happen i have it undercontrol"

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:55 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

dark moved closer to Suicho to make sure that she didnt make him use up all of his energy tryign to make it reach her, she was so close that her body was touching his "dont worry, that wont happen i have it undercontrol"
"thats not what i'm woried about right now"*finishes the ritual and is still standing*"this is why i stayed in demon form. what i am worried about is you and me doing somthing nasty"*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:59 pm

alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

"thats not what i'm woried about right now"*finishes the ritual and is still standing*"this is why i stayed in demon form. what i am worried about is you and me doing somthing nasty"*

Dark jumps up and growls at Suicho "you have crossed the line, i love lur with all my heart, and i love my pups, and it would take a lot before i ever hurt them with you"

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:02 pm

Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473
Dark_wolf124
alchemist473

Dark jumps up and growls at Suicho "you have crossed the line, i love lur with all my heart, and i love my pups, and it would take a lot before i ever hurt them with you"
"yes i'm quite sure of that, it's just things have a habbit of happening like that, and i am sorry for offending you please think nothing of what i just said although i do mean that i am sorry"*bows head as a sign of sorrow*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:03 pm

Dark was still mad that he would ever think of something like that taking place between the two of them

"well we might as well go to sleep since it's late and i can barely move"

Dark_wolf124

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:06 pm

Dark_wolf124
Dark was still mad that he would ever think of something like that taking place between the two of them

"well we might as well go to sleep since it's late and i can barely move"
*callapses where he is*"again please forgive me for what isaid"
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 160 161 162 163 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games