Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Official SERIOUS Naruto Anime and Manga discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Urian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 29, 2005 8:15 am
anime_merrick
I can't wait to see what happens in 246.

That makes 2 of us. In my opinion Naruto could of given Kakashi a beating 3 years ago! Now he's going to tear him a few new holes!
Also we now know that Sakura has Tsunade's monster strength (i don't get how though as Tsunade's strength was inherited, Sakura just must of been trained)
So unless Kakashi has been doing some serious training then he's had it!
Even though i enjoy a good Kage-bunshin/Rasengan/Raising fighting spirt music. It would be nice to see Naruto using some other techniques. I'm also interested to see how Sakura has turned out as all she could do before was the replacement technique! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:52 am
Urian
anime_merrick

That makes 2 of us. In my opinion Naruto could of given Kakashi a beating 3 years ago! Now he's going to tear him a few new holes!
Also we now know that Sakura has Tsunade's monster strength (i don't get how though as Tsunade's strength was inherited, Sakura just must of been trained)
Even though i enjoy a good Kage-bunshin/Rasengan/Raising fighting spirt music. It would be nice to see Naruto using some other techniques. I'm also interested to see how Sakura has turned out as all she could do before was the replacement technique! 3nodding
maybe u should have put that in white text for the people who isnt reading the manga? 3nodding  

Kalmarkid91

DanieBarton03

Eloquent Elder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:02 pm
I like Naruto's new look. It's more mature, but still fits his personality. >>At least some of it is still orange. The black looks good with orange. It makes him still stick out, but also shows that he's calmed down and grown a bit.<< xd I read into things too much.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:24 pm
I don't really have anything to say about the new chapter, but a page or so ago, people were saying that Naruto is the Kyuubi. That doesn't seem to be the case however. I think it was Iruka that said at the beginning that the Kyuubi was sealed into a child (hence he is a human with a demon sealed in him) and that the people of Konoha began to treat him as though he was the Kyuubi (which seems to imply that this is not the case).  

Falkone

nightlight

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2005 11:18 pm
Urian
anime_merrick

Even though i enjoy a good Kage-bunshin/Rasengan/Raising fighting spirt music. It would be nice to see Naruto using some other techniques. I'm also interested to see how Sakura has turned out as all she could do before was the replacement technique!
3nodding
eh, i really doubt that. kakashi is by far wiser and more able to apply his strengths... 2 words. preemptive strike... ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 12:19 pm
nightlight
Urian
anime_merrick

Even though i enjoy a good Kage-bunshin/Rasengan/Raising fighting spirt music. It would be nice to see Naruto using some other techniques. I'm also interested to see how Sakura has turned out as all she could do before was the replacement technique!
3nodding
eh, i really doubt that. kakashi is by far wiser and more able to apply his strengths... 2 words. preemptive strike... ninja

Not only that, but Sakura hasn't necessarily mastered Tsunade's monster strength. She probably just learned some medical jutsus and other stuff, and yeah, she probably got a lot stronger. However, I doubt that she has MONSTER strength. Jiraiya does say that Sakura has turned into a little Tsunade, but I think he means the shortness of temper and whatnot, rather than actually being strong. If you can remember from LOOOOOOOOONG ago in Naruto, Sakura beat the crap out of Naruto and Konohamaru for implying that she was going out with Naruto. But she definitely didn't have monster strength then.

With that, I think that Naruto and Sakura will pass the bells challenge with ease, although not because they're any more powerful than Kakashi. I seriously doubt that THAT could be possible.

Yomei

Mizuneko2

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2005 5:42 pm
I'm having trouble finding Naruto manga online & downloading it crying .

Edit: Nevermind. It's all good. cool

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:19 pm
Yomei
nightlight
Urian
anime_merrick

3nodding

Not only that, but Sakura hasn't necessarily mastered Tsunade's monster strength. She probably just learned some medical jutsus and other stuff, and yeah, she probably got a lot stronger. However, I doubt that she has MONSTER strength. Jiraiya does say that Sakura has turned into a little Tsunade, but I think he means the shortness of temper and whatnot, rather than actually being strong. If you can remember from LOOOOOOOOONG ago in Naruto, Sakura beat the crap out of Naruto and Konohamaru for implying that she was going out with Naruto. But she definitely didn't have monster strength then.

With that, I think that Naruto and Sakura will pass the bells challenge with ease, although not because they're any more powerful than Kakashi. I seriously doubt that THAT could be possible.

there was an episode in the anime (when they were helping out that race.. thing) in which sakura yanked out this big piece of the boat and started smacking people with it, so i do think she's gotten stronger. i don't think kakashi's ability should be underestimated. we're talking about the same dude who was a juunin around the same time naruto GRADUATED from the academy... so he's got such a huge start on everyone else. kakashi is one of the most powerful juunins out there, hands down, if not THE most powerful juunin (i don't know what level those akatsuki guys are but they're somewhat intimidated by him as well). naruto has improved by leaps and bounds, no doubt in my mind, but ti suggest that he's caught up with kakashi would be quite the stretch. of course we won't know until 246 comes out. until then, i'll have eps 120 to suppress my cravings.

so what do you all think of sakura's "F--- ME" boots? ^.^;;

Alpha Q

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:23 pm
DanieBarton03
I like Naruto's new look. It's more mature, but still fits his personality. >>At least some of it is still orange. The black looks good with orange. It makes him still stick out, but also shows that he's calmed down and grown a bit.<< xd I read into things too much.

i agree with you.. the black does make him look a older and gives him a bit of an edge. and even though ninjas shouldn't wear bright colors like orange, i think it suits his personality well. i don't know if i'm the only one who sees the parallels in Goku's and Naruto's outfits... they're both goofy, orange-wearing overachievers. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 9:55 am
246 RAW JUST CAME OUT!

I laughed so freaking hard during this chapter. I didn't expect Sakura to be as massively strong as she was. Amazing that she might be able to surpass Tsunade one day. And Naruto actually THOUGHT for once! When he discovered Kakashi's weakness of Icha Icha Tactics spoilers, I almost died. Kakashi's face when Naruto started to reveal the ending was just classic.  

Yomei

Alpha Q

PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 1:15 pm
Yomei
246 RAW JUST CAME OUT!

I laughed so freaking hard during this chapter. I didn't expect Sakura to be as massively strong as she was. Amazing that she might be able to surpass Tsunade one day. And Naruto actually THOUGHT for once! When he discovered Kakashi's weakness of Icha Icha Tactics spoilers, I almost died. Kakashi's face when Naruto started to reveal the ending was just classic.

times like this i wish i can understand japanese.. gonk  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:22 pm
Did anyone else notice Tsunade's face in Chpt 245? The page where she's talking to Sakura about Naruto coming back.... Her face looks kind of iffy there... Anyways... That was a good chapter, they didn't show pictures of all the other Genins! Or maybe they're Chunins now...? whee  

MelonSodaGal

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 5:28 am
No their not chunins their still genin. I just read 256 it's hilarious how strong Sakura is now. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:09 am
The parallels between the Sannin and Team Seven are ridiculous. It's as though evil, strength, and perversion skip a couple generations. I'm expecting some mind-bending plot twist, like Jiraiya being Naruto's grandfather or some such thing (yes, we all know the Fourth was his father, but it's still possible). I loved chapter 246, by the way, but I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't predict their strategy. I even knew what weakness they'd employ, and I just assumed Naruto's new perverted ninjutsu would come into play.

I find myself hoping, every time I read a raw, that some other genin will happen to be walking in the background somewhere, just so I can see what they look like. I feel bad, letting such a thing distract me from the actual plot, but I can't shake the possibilites of such things as Neji in a massive Hyuuga robe or Kiba in a thick fur overcoat. Then again, some of them will probably look exactly the same, like Shino and Shikamaru. I guarentee Lee hasn't changed a bit.  

Irishfury

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:00 am
Irishfury
The parallels between the Sannin and Team Seven are ridiculous. It's as though evil, strength, and perversion skip a couple generations. I'm expecting some mind-bending plot twist, like Jiraiya being Naruto's grandfather or some such thing (yes, we all know the Fourth was his father, but it's still possible). I loved chapter 246, by the way, but I was slightly disappointed that I couldn't predict their strategy. I even knew what weakness they'd employ, and I just assumed Naruto's new perverted ninjutsu would come into play.

I find myself hoping, every time I read a raw, that some other genin will happen to be walking in the background somewhere, just so I can see what they look like. I feel bad, letting such a thing distract me from the actual plot, but I can't shake the possibilites of such things as Neji in a massive Hyuuga robe or Kiba in a thick fur overcoat. Then again, some of them will probably look exactly the same, like Shino and Shikamaru. I guarentee Lee hasn't changed a bit.

Lee's eyebrows are probably double the thickness now.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games