Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
~New~ Sailor Moon Fan Above You Game! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Has Sailor Moon ever made you cry?
  Yes, may times...
  Nope, I'm not emotional like that.
View Results

Zombeficent

Hygienic Lover

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 10:55 pm

^ Has a funny username. rofl

<< English dubs do annoy me, but at the same time I have special place in my heart for them because it's the first way I ever saw SM and made me fall in love with the show. heart

v What is your favorite moment from Sailor Moon R? surprised

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 4:47 pm
^ Very magical
<> When Tuxedo Mask and Sailor Moon fought together to safe Mini Moon
v What's the thing that pisses you off of Sarina?  

Babyjul

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 6:25 am
^is on my buddy list

<>um, do u mean "Serena" as in the dub's interpretation of Usagi, or "Serena" as in her character all together. oh well, i guess i'll do both

1-The dub makes her WAY more selfish and stupid, Serena/Usagi isn't a retard. And her friends and family are alot more insulting in the dub too. I also hate the scream yodel her dub VA brought to the show...it's painful

2-I guess in the 1st season, Kotono Mitsuishi's continous screaming for Usagi got on my nerves after about the 10th or 12th episode(I tried to watch SM nonstop for a week, couldn't quite make it...) but i dont really hate Usagi at all, i think she's a great character

V Why do you think the enemies want the Silver Crystal so much? I mean, only the moon's royal family can properly use it, and when you do use it's full power you end up dying anyway.

(then again, i guess that's one of the reason's Wise Man wanted to make Chibiusa evil, to use as a decoy who could release the power of the crystal, then he'd get all the benifits)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 7:22 am
^ Yay 4 blue outfits~ Blue is my favorite!

<> Dude, it's shiney! I don't care what it does - i'd want it just 4 that reason!! Plus there's that whole always wanting what ya can't have...

v Has anyone ever heard the Sailor Moon X Mas album?? I own it and it's so cute cuz all of the senshi sing their own song and i just LOVE it... you should check it out 3nodding  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 1:51 pm
^is that u in ur siggy pic?

<>yeah, i own the "Christmas for You" album (i just need the 2nd one)

v Of all the anime seasons, which one do u think is closest to the manga (i think the R season)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 3:44 pm
^ Has glowing stuff behind her head!

<> Probably R the same as you, but i havent seen much manga confused

V who do you think the Best enemy is? (I heart those amazon acrobat girls (or whatever they are called))  

Imaginations_Fiend

Tallycat

PostPosted: Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:19 pm
^ Has the cutest fox tail!

<> Best enemy of the series would have to be Beryl because she wasn't changed back to her regular self because she was selfish to begin with. Every other villian it seemed was originally good. But if I had to go on awsome enemy that would be Nehelenia

V If you could make up an original Senshi, what would she/he be?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 6:02 am
^ Will be Gaia's best-skilled bug catcher

<> Heh, I've made many of these.

Name: Rataki Setaka
Senshi power: Sailor Lagoon
Senshi Powers: Lagoon Blade, Crescent Lagoon Wave, Moon Crystal Lagoon Drive [most powerful]

Setaka, 19 year old college student but secretly, she is the heir to the throne as Moon Princess Lagoon, leader of the Lagoon Sailor Senshi: Protectors of the Moon.

The storyline takes place many, many, many years beyond the original series so there is no reference to any of the original senshi.

>.> I have a pic of her and of course I wrote a complete fanfic (that took me forever to finish).

v What would be the top three senshi you would cosplay?  

Mahou_no_Kami

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:11 am
^pretty in white

<>1. Sailor Jupiter
2. Sailor Aluminum Siren (Sailor Animates count too, ne?)
3. Sailor Cosmos
V What 3 Villans would u cosplay as?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:28 pm
kawaiibunny3
^pretty in white

<>1. Sailor Jupiter
2. Sailor Aluminum Siren (Sailor Animates count too, ne?)
3. Sailor Cosmos
V What 3 Villans would u cosplay as?

^ Has a shiny thing on their forhead

<>
PallaPalla
Wicked Lady
and....
Fisheye!

V What three Non-main characters would you play? (like Matoki, Umino, etc....)  

A Kiss of Starlight

Sparkly Star

phairy phantom

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2006 3:06 pm
^ is so cool.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:22 am
^ Has a shiny thing on their forhead

<>
PallaPalla
Wicked Lady
and....
Fisheye!

V What three Non-main characters would you play? (like Matoki, Umino, etc....)

^ Hime-chan!! I love commenting after you!! Love love love! Did you see my new sig - i just bought that hoodie, it's funny i think~

<> Hmm... not main, that is hard. Matoki would be fun even though i'm brunette, i don't think i'm geeky enough to pull off Umino... I'd love to be Mamo-chan in just a plain tux or Seiya in his red tux 3nodding

v Have you ever had a Sailor Moon keychain? whether on your keyring/bag/just to buy... I own all the chibi's but my favorite is on of Uranus that flat and rubbery but the coloring and detail is very very nice - i love it but too it off as so it did not get too dirty, can't have that!!  

User_8572

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 15, 2006 11:31 am
^ is cool

<> yeah i have 4 (Moon, Jupiter, Chibimoon, and Neptune) it was scary, i used to have my Jupiter one on my keys when i was in elementary/junior high, and i was a stupid kid, not understanding the value of Sailor Moon stuff.

and Jupiter's head fell off eek luckily i was able to glue her back together, now she's hanging from my wall with the rest of them, safe and sound....

V Did any of you ever buy Sailor Moon's wand/scepter/etc.?

(i did, my friends always pester me about it and play w/it when they're over @ my house)  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 8:10 pm
^ I freaking LOVE your new outfit *muah* heart

<> I own them all, seriously... them all. Some of them even twice cuz I'm spoiled like that!! My fav is StarS and SuperS!!

v If you had a 'Best - Friends' necklace/keychain, which senshi would you give the other piece to to show your loving endearment for them!! (I'd choose Minako!!)  

User_8572

Velma Touched My Tralala

IRL Dog

6,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 1:24 am
^ I like your sig.

<> This is a no-brainer - Sailor Uranus! I even have her tattood to my leg. heart

v Have you ever yelled "Star Gentle Uterus!" in a public place?  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games