Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Lines You'll Never Hear Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 8:56 pm
(con't-much later)
Leia: oh, luke... that was amazing, once again. I- AIEEEE!
C-3PO pulls the covers off himself
C-3PO: mistress Leia, i'm sorry, i tried to tell you, but you kept covering my mouth with your -censored- and -censored-!
Luke wakes up from the floor
Luke: whaddimiss?  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2005 5:31 am
((*Faints after reading Leia having a strange breast enlargement and having sex with Luke.*))  

~Dhali.Llama~

Mademoiselle Kit

Questionable Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 2:24 pm
*Han running like hell while Leia is on his tail, ready to kill*

Leia: HAN!!! GET BACK HERE YOU PERVERT!!! YOU STOLE MY BRA!!! AGAIN!!!

Han: No! I didn't!!! I didn't!! Well... wink not this time!!!

Leia: LIAR!!! WHO ELSE COULD HAVE TAKEN IT?!!

*The run out of the room. Luke looks around, seeing no one, he pulls the bra out from his pocket*

Luke: xd  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2005 7:38 pm
* Chewie sneaks into Leia's room while Leia's chasing Han *

Chewie: ( quietly ) Rarrwwwwwllllll... * finds Leia's panty drawer *

* Chewie pulls out a pair of panties *

Chewie: * sniffing it * Raarrrrrrwwwwwllllllll!!!!! * rubs it on his cheek, then puts it back and sneaks back out *  

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

kyomuffins

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:23 pm
Darkened Angel
* Chewie sneaks into Leia's room while Leia's chasing Han *

Chewie: ( quietly ) Rarrwwwwwllllll... * finds Leia's panty drawer *

* Chewie pulls out a pair of panties *

Chewie: * sniffing it * Raarrrrrrwwwwwllllllll!!!!! * rubs it on his cheek, then puts it back and sneaks back out *

XDDD FOMG!

Thats so Dirty!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:34 pm
shut up chewies dead!  

FrozenPhoenix32

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 7:58 pm
Leia: Oh look! Luke sent me a Valentine's Day card.
C3P0: That's very sweet. What's it say?
Leia: " Roses are red. Violets are blue. Come to bed with me, so we can screw. " Oh, how romantic! heart
C3P0: You DO know he's your brother, right?
Leia: Yeah, so?
C3P0: Well, I-
Leia: You got a problem with it?
C3P0: Well no, but-
Leia: Then shut up!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:24 pm
Darkened Angel

Boba: * looking at DA's last post * HAHA! Now YOU'RE the one getting sexually harrassed. Consider it payback for making me get naked before, b***h!

* Palpatine comes in *

Palpatine: Boba Fett!
Boba: Yeah, what?
Palpatine: Take off your armor, your clothes, and bend over!
Boba: Hell n-
Palpatine: NOW!
Boba: * starting to * DA, you'll pay for this, I swear!
Palpatine: * pulls out a rather large stick * Prepare to be a human Shishkaboba! Heheh, I said " Shishkaboba, " and you're name is Boba! HA! I'm funny!

Faye: *Bust down the door* Hang on their you sick b*****d! I have a petition here that everyone who's in this movie has signed. *Clears throat* It's states, "I swear blah, blah, blah, that I will not touch Boba's a** for it is private property of the Fett's Crazed fangirls president" That's me... "Or else suffer the dire consequences."
Palpy: ...I don't remember signing that...
Boba: *Runs away from Palpy and tries to escape Faye who grabs him by his jetpack*
Faye: ...Yes you do. You can't play those stupid mind tricks on a Fett fangirl president. Now. For your punishment...
Palpy: ... crying
*later*
Palpy: I hearby declare that I, Lord Sidius am... *looks away from his troops to see Faye glaring at him, and holding embarrassing photo's of him* A... Cottonheadedninnymuggin who likes to stick my *censored* in to different space pods and *long beeps* while singing I'm a little teapot.
Vader and Stormies: eek

---------- getting off that subject....-------------

Vader: Join me, and together we can overthrow the emperor and rule the galaxy as father and son.
Luke: *being the stupid moron that he is thinks about it for two seconds* Really pops?!
Vader: Yes really. ^-^ Think of all the fun fatherly son bonding we will do while we ruin the lifes of millions! Plus, we get to hire Boba all the time and have him chase down random people for us!
Luke: Gee-wiz pops! That sounds like so much fun! Sure!
Vader: really? You aren't going to put up a fight?
Luke: Nope. That little green dude down in that creepy swampy planet creeped me out so much, I don't want to be a jedi anymore. I want to ruin people's lives with you pops.
Vader: *As they are walking onto the ship* ...I wonder if your sister would be as easily persuaded.
Luke: NO! How dare you offer part of my position to her! She had the royal treatment while she grew up, and I had to be a friggin' moisture farmer! WTF?! I hate you! I'll never join the darkside now! Screw you...and your dental plan sucks! *runs away crying like a little girl*  

Kittensaurex

Sparkly Smoker

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:58 pm
( Ripping this from an old TV Fun House short clip )

Luke: Hmm... What's in this cave? * goes in, finds Yoda *
Yoda: Found me, you have. Reward you, I will.
Luke: Okay... But 1st...
Yoda: What?
Luke: Talk normal.
Yoda: Okay, FINE! Sheesh! Spoiled brat... Anyways, you're to be rewarded for finding me.
Luke: Cool! What do I get?
Yoda: I give you the powers of a Jedi. Take this. * hands him a lightsaber *
Luke: What's this for?
Yoda: It's a big glowstick in case you're stuck in the dark. That's all it does though, glow.
Luke: Huh?
Yoda: And I give you the power of the Force as well.
Luke: Sweet! What all can I do?
Yoda: Make popcorn pop instantly, reheat food that's gotten too cold, and brush your teeth in a way that'll brighten your smile like never before.
Luke: Those are stupid powers! I HATE YOU!

* unsatisfied with his new, stupid powers, Luke vows never to use them to fight the Empire and the Sith *

Luke: This I swear!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 5:12 am
something tells me if these lines were in star wars then even a r raiting wouldnt be enougth ninja  

NickCpointless

Darkened Angel
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:19 am
This program is rated IS, for Insanely Stupid.

* Star Wars intro music *

STUPID WARS

In an insane asylum not far enough away, an evil idiot is scheming to overthrow the Retirement Home Rebellion after losing the great battle of Bingo Table. During this time, the Retirement Home Rebellion is preparing to attack the Insane Asylum Empire before it can finish it's ultimate weapon, the legal papers which will combine the two buildings into one, allowing the Insane Asylum to invade the Retirement Home and take over.

* camera shifts down from the ceiling, focusing on a big room of lunch tables at the Insane Asylum as a paper plane flies across the screen *

Vader: I have you now! * Force chokes a paper doll * Die, Rebel scum!
Palpatine: KILL KILL! Er, hi Vader, this seat taken? KILL KILL!
Vader: No, Mr. President, but the hallucination I'm having of The Grimace gets pissed when people sit next to me.
Palpatine: But I don't wanna ride the roller coaster! * sits on the floor, and uses the table chair in front of him as the table * Your seat's higher than mine!
Vader: You're eating off yours while sitting on the floor. No, Grimace, I don't have the time. QUIT STALKING ME!
Palpatine: By the way, here are the legal papers I swiped from that room we're not supposed to go into. These are plans for our domination over the Retirement Home Rebellion.
Vader: * looks them over * But Napolean, our forces cannot defeat this number of British troops!
Palpatine: I'm not Napolean, I'm Frederick Barbarossa, you stupid a**!
Vader: Shut up, Mr. Washington, I don't care if you did chop down that cherry tree.

* a staff member comes in *

Staff Member: Vader, Palpatine, time for your medication.
Vader: Okay, fine...
Staff Member: * does the " train " bit with the spoonful of medicine * Here comes the train. Chugga-chugga-chugga-chugga!
Palpatine: Mr. Boots, NO! * dives into Vader, knocking him over *
Staff Member: What did you do that to him for?
Palpatine: That train was gonna run him over!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2005 6:46 am
Obi-Wan: Anakin I'm heading into town anything I can get you
Anakin: Yeah could you pick me up a copy of this months Fashion Scene. (Magazine I created for school project). I'm trying to convince the Jedi council that our Jedi robes are so out of style.

Vader: Master will you show me how to use force lightning
Palpy: Of course my young apprentice. (demonstrates force lighting)
Vader: oh, like this. (send force lighting at Palpy and kills him). Opps, oh well, guess I can go back to the good side now.  

neoqueenserenity298

neoqueenserenity298

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:24 am
Anakin: Guess what Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan: Please don't tell me you fixed my speeder.
Anakin: Nope I just saved 15% on our speeder insurance by switching to Gieco.
Obi-Wan: Gecko, Anakin what are you talking about.
Anakin: Not Gecko, Gieco, you know that wierd holomercial with me jumping out of the speeder.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 9:36 am
Needa goes to Vader. "I lost the Millenium Falcon, my Lord. I would like you to accept my humblest apologies." Vader raises his arm.

cut to orange screen.
"People do stupid things. Like pay too much for holo service. Join Vonnage, where you can get unlimited holo service in Coruscant to Mon Calamari for only 29.99 credits a month!"  

Nospai Deathous

Capn Deep Blusi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 3:46 pm
My GOD, i'm ugly! Everybody is better than me!
-Han  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games