Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
Yet another AU RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:11 pm
"Aw... Mokuba's so cute when he's sleeping..." I smile. "Seto, do you sleep cutely too?"
"Er... you mean when I'm not dreaming?" Seto asks.
"Ya, I mean when you're not dreaming. I know what you mean." I say.
"What? What are you two talking about?"
"Nothing." Seto says quickly, blushing a bit.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:23 pm
I dont change my expression as I shut the car door. As I it by the wondow Mokuba falls to the side landing on my shoulder. He smilles snuggling closer breathing peacfully. I blush a little smiling but then look back out the window just looking lostly at the passing landscape deep in thought.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:44 pm
((Heh... the passing landscape of trees and rocks and further on towards my house, cow farms. Heh...))

Everyone home and happy and Mokuba asleep, there is much talk with my parents about who these strange people are and why they are in my house.
"Er... would you believe he's rich and sort of showed up here by accident?" I ask, already nervous.
"I don't get to have boys over when I'm home alone!" My sister cries from where she is standing and glaring.
"You!" Seto glares at her. "You're responsible for those scratches aren't you?"
"Nuh-uh!" Comes her response.
"Your nails fit the circumference of the circle those scratches would make if the arc were continued." Seto comments calmly. "Luna, I think we should go somewhere else. I'm not letting Mokuba stay here with her."
"Er... okay... but Seto, I don't really have anywhere else to go..." I say. "Besides, I don't have a car of my own."
"Oh no, you're not going anywhere." Dad says. "Not this late with a boy."
"Er... four actually, and two girls. They'll be gone in the morning." I said, hoping I was right and Seto's money would hold for a while if they weren't.
"Four?" My dad nearly yelled, and Mokuba stirred.
"Hey, let him sleep." I wrinkled my nose.
"Tomare wotashi no koneko." Seto says, arm around my waist. I sigh.
"Hai." I reply in hopes he said what I think he did and that I said 'okay.'
"We'll just be leaving then. Koneko-chan, go pack what you need." Seto sends me off to get my things, which are thrown rather haphazardly into a duffel bag I used to use for school books.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:48 pm
Mokuba stirrs a little more but still remains asleep, " Can they yell any louder? Hes still sleeping. " I reply sarcastically petting Mokubas hair. Though still deep in thought I was still somewhat there. " I'm..gonna go call a few people..I'll be back." I reply taking out my cell and walking out.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:01 pm
With Seto's help, I soon have my bag slung over my shoulder, not so haphazardly as Seto finishes with it, insisting I actually fold my clothes.
"Inu?" I ask looking around. "Where did she go?"
I go outside with Seto and there she is on the phone. I decide not to bother, and note that Mokuba is sleeping peacefully still.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:23 pm
" Yeah Mom..I know its crazy but its true..no I dont need sleep..Its true..Ok..Ill call you after work, love you too..bye.." I sigh hanging up. It was a good thing Mokuba was asleep, it would be strange and scare her to death if I letft suddenly. I sat on the ground outside not knowing what to do. " I cant just up and leave..especially without Robert.." I say aloud to myself letting out a sigh runnign through my hair. " But I want to go, maybe find a decent boyfriend..but..my family." I continue to rant aloud. I let my head bury in my hands so confused not knowing what to do.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:22 pm
"You know, I almost wish I had that choice to make," I slide down beside Inu, "but it's official, I'm to no longer show my face in my house."
"And who's this Robert you're going on about?" I ask. Seto is sitting on the steps, giving Mokuba a more comfortable place to sleep. Yugi and Anzu are waiting patiently on the small deck and Joey is with them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:25 pm
I sigh into my hands making a mental note not to talk aloud anymore. " My cousin..I've mentioned him on gaia before, but thats his name." I reply still face in hands.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 5:52 pm
"Well, don't worry, I'm leaving behind people I give a damn about too. I'm still going to be in contact with them though... they'll believe where I am though." I smile. "Besides, I'm an adult, barring the language barrier, I'm sure I'll be fine."
"But that's me being self-centered again. You need some sort of encouragement. Let's go on up to my idea. It's really easy to get down." I stand, making ready to climb the little hill and go up to where two old trees form an arch with curving stone stairs underneath.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:03 pm
I follow you up the hill sitting down once up there. " I know they'll believe me..I just wish there was some way I could take them with. This is'nt like a foreign country, this is a totally different realm. They mean to much to me to let them go so far away. Though Japan will help me become a better anime artist..still.. I dunno if all this is worth leaving my family. " I explain.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:11 pm
((My forest is a lot longer up than you think it is. I'll take a picture of it some time and show you.))

"It's worth it. Besides, you'll learn how to play Duel Monsters. You'll have the very best player in the world teaching you." I smile, noticing Yugi who sticks his tongue out at me.
"She did beat you fairly." Seto comments, following along.
"Okay, here we are." I say, leading everybody into a clearing with two large trees in the middle, one broken off a bit at the top, moss covered stones leading up to them in a spiral, in between the roots. "If I'm right, it's a dimensional portal out of this place."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:48 pm
I just sat where a place was available, " But my family's more important then some card game, especially Robert. So far my mom thinks Im nuts, but thats understandable." I reply resting my head on my hand. " I just dont know.. " I whisper through a sigh.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 7:22 am
"You know, I almost wish you were as unattached as I am, but then I realize that that would suck if you were, because it would be for a really crappy reason. As it stands, we can stay here for the night. Anzu and Yugi had the presence of mind to bring up the sleeping bags that my parents keep in the basement, excepting the fact that there are only five bags and seven people, this should be alright." I smile, even though I'm really angry with my parents for not understanding like this and I hate it when people see this side of me because it makes me feel stupid, so I lapse into thought and hold on to Seto.
"Koneko-chan... are you alright?" He asks.
"I'm fine." I reply. "Maybe we had ought to build a fire. There are safe places to set them going here, and there's a lot of dead wood around."  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:18 am
" Ill go look for some, is Mokuba still in the house? Maybe we should get him.." I reply walking off to go find wood still also in my own thoughts.  

InunaideGner

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:30 am
"Don't worry. You think I'd let my little brother out of my sight?" Seto asked. He had lain Mokuba in the smallest sleeping bag, which fit him fine. "I'll come help you though, he's in good hands."
"I'll clear a spot for a fire." I found a decent dip in the ground and cleared it out the way I had learned when I was younger and learning survival skills.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games