Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Funniest attempts at insults Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the_underworks

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:05 pm
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
I wonder if the new camaro will have a button you press and become a 45foot robot.
The 2009 one?
That would make it cool, otherwise its just copy of the new mustangs and chargers. All the new cars look exactly the ******** same, what they is the point of that?
The 2010 mustang is going to have independent suspension apparently smile
That will be something I'll want to see....though I could never afford one. emo
I tried an 2006 mustang gt some time ago and it looks great, hauls a**... at least a bit, looks gorgeous but HANDLES LIKE AN OLD TRUCK!!!
as in handles like an old truck, thats bad right? because I've seen some old trucks that handled really nice.
appart from the ram srt10... i know of no trucks that can handle even near well (the srt 10 being on the edge of near well)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 pm
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
Digital Malevolence
the_underworks
The 2010 mustang is going to have independent suspension apparently smile
That will be something I'll want to see....though I could never afford one. emo
I tried an 2006 mustang gt some time ago and it looks great, hauls a**... at least a bit, looks gorgeous but HANDLES LIKE AN OLD TRUCK!!!
as in handles like an old truck, thats bad right? because I've seen some old trucks that handled really nice.
appart from the ram srt10... i know of no trucks that can handle even near well (the srt 10 being on the edge of near well)
How about this one?  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:51 pm
Cool truck  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:51 pm
I wish I had a beer truck. emo  

Digital Malevolence

Greedy Bloodsucker

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:37 pm
I wish I had a BEER hearse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:40 pm
the_underworks
I wish I had a BEER hearse.
And the beer hearse would have a keg in the ice filled coffin it carries. And when the keg would be empty, I would bury it and mourn upon it.  

the_underworks

the_underworks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:41 pm
I think I said too much.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:29 pm
Um... I think one of my best friends just insulted me... He called me up and said he never wants to see me again and he hates me, and I should go join a cult somewhere. stare  

Twisted Maggot

Satan on Speed

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:19 pm
A friend of mine goes to a unitarian church. Well, a Christian woman was there one day. My friend is pagan and wears a pentacle with the phases of the moon around it. Well, the woman spotted my friend wearing it and told her "Oh, you shouldn't wear that! Thats one of them pentangles that witches wear..." I suppose it's not an insult but I found it really funny.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 6:40 am
Once I was arguing with a teacher about how he degraded people, and how it was just wrong because it can seriously dent peoples confidence, and one of the chavs said from the back of the classroom ''Your a corpse,you dont have any feelings'' XD
To which I replied '' ...I cant say he isnt right when he calls you a retard''

Hey, im non-witty on mondays >..> Dont look at me like that
XD  

_Roooose_

the_underworks

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:12 pm
Howling Maggot
Um... I think one of my best friends just insulted me... He called me up and said he never wants to see me again and he hates me, and I should go join a cult somewhere. stare
Did you join a cult somewhere?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 5:27 am
the_underworks
Howling Maggot
Did you join a cult somewhere?

No, I'm still mad at Corey! (my friend that insulted me) Why would he say that? Geez, what a d**k...  

Twisted Maggot

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:15 am
the pseudo-vampires at my school that read to much twilight call people they hate "mortals".
and honestly mean it to.
it's hi-lol-rious. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:25 pm
What the hell?! My former-friend, Corey, attempted another insult! He called me, first of all, at 3 in the morning!!! I fell out of bed and stumbled to the phone, answered it, and said, "What the ********? It's 3 in the morning, you woke me up, b*****d!" I tend to be cranky... in the morning... I'm not a morning person at all. Anyway, he's like, "Hey, it's the time where all the demons come out. You gonna summon any?" I was like, "Uhh... no." and then hung up. rolleyes Damn b*****d...  

Twisted Maggot

Henneth Annun
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:59 pm
Howling Maggot
What the hell?! My former-friend, Corey, attempted another insult! He called me, first of all, at 3 in the morning!!! I fell out of bed and stumbled to the phone, answered it, and said, "What the ********? It's 3 in the morning, you woke me up, b*****d!" I tend to be cranky... in the morning... I'm not a morning person at all. Anyway, he's like, "Hey, it's the time where all the demons come out. You gonna summon any?" I was like, "Uhh... no." and then hung up. rolleyes Damn b*****d...
What a jerk.

How'd this problem start again? confused  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas