Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply JENOVA's Witnesses
FF7 Modified! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New Story?
Cool!!
87%
 87%  [ 27 ]
Wait couldn't we get in trouble?
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
I'm keeping my character to myself...
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
It's just FF7 All over again right?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 31

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:12 pm
Darth Vader may have been okay, but Anakin sucked because his actor did. >.< Gah!!! I can't STAND the Anakin/Padme scenes because they're HORRID actors with terrible lines!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 2:17 pm
yeah the new trilogy is kinda completely terrible  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:43 am
Saerenna
Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

And so long as our version of Sephiroth dosn't have any sort of relationship with our version of Aeris, I'm cool.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image NO SEPH/AERIS!!!! scream

don't you mean no Deyn/Atysia?? xp  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:55 am
Ermak Lorde
Saerenna
Sephy_The_OneWinged_Angel

And so long as our version of Sephiroth dosn't have any sort of relationship with our version of Aeris, I'm cool.

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image NO SEPH/AERIS!!!! scream

don't you mean no Deyn/Atysia?? xp

Yes, but my true hatred lies in the Sephy/Aeris pairing, therefore I find it easier to get worked up aout it. xd stare stare  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 11:42 am
hmmm... almost makes me want to sketch a Deyn/Atysia piccy.... just to be sadistic.. twisted  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:14 pm
gonk gonk gonk gonk You WOULDN'T!!! gonk gonk gonk User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image  

Saerenna
Crew

Hunter

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:18 pm
Ermak, i have some REALLY bad news.... all but one page of teh sketchs are gone. Someone took them during the school day... all i have left is the second floor of the top inn... so i now have to go though and REMAKE everything... sorry about the news....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 5:23 pm
wow that really sucks  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:04 pm
tell me about it... it took me a 2 days on one of the major ones, cause i had to decide on th layout, how it looked, then on hte locations of hte major points... i've worked on it for 6 days, but i was on a roll. now i got to start over.... sometimes, i hate hte mayfield luck... which goes: If we didn't have bad luck, we'd have no luck at all!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:06 pm
At least it will be quicker this time since you already know the basic formation of the city  

Cecil Helden
Crew

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:40 pm
yea, the BASIC shape of it, but i have to dig in my currently scrambled memory for the details....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 9:07 am
That does Suck... but don't beat yourself up over it, these things do happen. On the other hand at least you know what you wanted them to look like, so the second versions should be easier right?  

Ermak Lorde
Captain

Glein

O.G. Hunter

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:10 pm
let's hope so.... but i'm going to have to spend weekends on them... classes are started to pile the homework....  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:13 pm
Yeah, classes and homework can make it hard to get time in...I haven't found much time to finish my second chibi comic on dA or anything else*sighs*

....also, it really sucks that they're gone. I know what that's like ^^;  

Mariku -- Kitten

Ermak Lorde
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:48 pm
Zakai-tan
Yeah, classes and homework can make it hard to get time in...I haven't found much time to finish my second chibi comic on dA or anything else*sighs*

....also, it really sucks that they're gone. I know what that's like ^^;
O.o.... ditto... almost exactly what he said... the chibi comic and classes and everything.

jeeze.... steal the words right outta my mouth why don't ya?! xp xd rolleyes  
JENOVA's Witnesses

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces