Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild
Things You Would Never Hear Seto Say Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YGO in HD widescreen?
  WHY DON'T I HAVE THAT?
View Results

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 3:03 pm

"I like to Move It, Move It!"
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 6:00 pm

"SO 1.2.3.4 Hitotu zutu
1.2 STEP you sou yatte
Kimi no koto wo sitte iki taino!!"
(Ayumi Hamasaki lyrics, there...)

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 4:12 pm

*With chess piece in hand* "In the name of God. You are a Demon born in the dark. I seal you here!" << Kamikaze Kaitou Jeanne reference
PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 6:50 pm

^^^ To Atem

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2006 7:06 pm

xd Yea, to Atemu.
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 6:56 pm

"How dare you challenge my knowledge of the ancient ways?!"

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2006 9:22 pm

To Atemu: "Want to take a ride on my dragon?"
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 9:03 am

>o< so many levels....

"...but that's morally wrong!"

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 9:48 am

"In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation!" (Hellsing reference)

"Aurora chain!" ((Or something like that... I forget what the one in pink says in Knights of the Zodiac...))
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 12:28 pm

*pulls out crucifix*
"The power of Christ COMPELLS YOU!!"

((For all those remarks he makes about God...))

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:42 pm

"Poooooooooorn!"
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 6:49 pm

"Twas the chright before Nistmas and all hough the throuse, not a steature was curring; not meven an ouse. The hockings were stung by the cimney with chare, in hopes that Naint Sicholas thoon would be sere."

Death T-2
Crew

Dapper Dabbler

21,900 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Bitchboots
Captain

Divine Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:07 pm

"I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it goes. I know a song that really gets on people's nerves. It's a really annoying song and this is how it g-- *is shot*"
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 7:08 pm

Seto: *gets shot*

in general, xB

Kaiba
Crew

Beloved Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 8:04 am

"Good bye cruel world! I'm leaving all my things to Bill Gates!" *promptly jumps from the top of KaibaCorp*
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 98 99 100 101 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games