Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:22 pm
he hears voices of the people he was waiting for and howls to see if it is ok to approuch. "howl, is it alright to come near or do you want to talk to each other for a while" he says from the trees to the north of them  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:24 pm
Heart saw that he had made the decision quickly, "You don't want to think about it or anything..." she nodded her ghead and backed away. She lowered her head because she was now below him once again. She felt bad, but she heard Drave coming so she jumped into a tree where neither of them would see or smell her.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:28 pm
"i am sorry sky but i discovered her before i knew my self and she was my first and only true love" he says as he walks out of the trees to the small clearing where sky was located he approuched with caution though for he didnt know what might happen if sky would rebel with violence or not  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 5:32 pm
Heart heard what Drave said and smiled.Then she silently jumped from tree to tree until she was back at the lake. She had hoped she hadn't hurt Sky though.  

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100

Sieyedea Nighthawk

Questionable Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:38 pm
*walks around and sighs*"anyone here?!"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:24 pm
as he sits in the forest waiting for the birds to sing he also waits for someone to talk to but doubts anyone will find him in the forest for no one ever looks for him anymore  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:29 pm
Atka led him and Apurlaat to the scent of the stranger there mom had spoken of. He had a recent burst of courage when it came to defending his father and his mother. He spotted Drave and snarled leaping into the air and tackleing. "If you know what's good for you leave my mother an father."

Heart was walking by the lake and noticed the tension in the air and she started to run towards the forest.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:35 pm
as the young wolf tryed to takle him he seemed to shift out of the way and as the young one landed he cought him by the throught and brought him down trying not to hurt him...

if you do not like me so be it but your mother can make her own desisions... if you doubt her then stay away from me... but let me tell you this i do not pretend to be your fathure i will only accept you if you accept me and there for i will not have you trying to attack me when i have caused you no physical harm... now if you would excuse me i was waiting for your mother...

releses the young wolf and lays back down... watching the others and the one on the ground  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:40 pm
Atka snarled, "how dare you be mentioning my father's name!" Apurlaat stood behind him glaring at the wolf.

Heart ran as fast as she could and jumped she saw them just as Drave was setting atka down. "Atka what were you doing" Heart said as she walked up to Drave and nuzzled him.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:49 pm
it is ok heart there is nothing to worry about, and Atka Apurlaat i said nothing of your father just now where did you here that...

nuzzles hearts back still keeping an eye on Atka  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:53 pm
"You will never be him...he's twice the wolf you'll ever be!" Atka snarled.

Heart looked at them. "Atka...Apurlaat... Drave was my mate before your father. wolves mate for life... I am supposed to be with Drave"

"If wolves mate for life then both him and father should be your mate" Atka whimpered.

"But it isn't that way Atka" Heart said.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:09 pm
well then i guess i have no idea if you will ever like me then Atka but i wil never see how you fell because i never had parents so if you do not like me for who i am once you get to know me then fine i will not hold a grunge against my mates children but hear me if you attack me i will defend myself you have seen that...

he says as he sits up and his right eye changes to his normal ghost eye and his fur changes to his original mottled brown, with black around his mussle and his tail.
as he changes he grows in size to about twise the size a normal male full groun wolf would be...

do you know what i am Atka

he says as he lays back down next to heart roughly one and a half her size  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:12 pm
Heart looked at Drave "Drave..."

Atka narrowed his eyes at Drave. "You may be twice the size of him, but his heart is bigger than yours, he loved my mom... why is it that when you and my mom were mates she didn't have your children?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 6:28 pm
i never asked her too for i feared they would be like me to big to fit in this world and too stuborn to find a difforent one to live in... i was an outcast untill i found your mother she took me in and we were happy then we got separated... i searched forever and a day in the wilderness for her but i couldnt find her...

he said as he lay there next to heart
as he looked directly at Atka he said

if you still wish you may fell hatred twords me but i think i will not hate you you do not rightfuly desurve my hate...  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:40 am
-Her shadow crept along the edge of the forest, lurking in the depths of the tall trees surronding her. With pricked ears and a low tail, the she-wolf stealthily made her way towards the clearing. Her nostrils flinched imperceptibly as she dictinctly gazed out with clear eyes to spot a stream up ahead. Her tail flinched in the movement of her strides, and her loose skin maneuvered around her body, barely attatched to her weak muscle. Finally reaching the water's edge, Kita sat back on her haunches, and lowered her head, taking a long drink of the cool water. Suddenly, her ears flicked to the east when a growling sound tolled through her ears. Focusing her eyes further down the river, is when she not only smelled, but saw the enourmous black bear standing on its hind legs. Swatting at the air with its large paws, it seemed to be telling the wolf to get out of its territory. Exposing her canids in fear, Kita lowered her head and took a few more laps of the stream. The bear let out a bellowing roar that echoed though the air like thunder. With her tail tucked, the she-wolf finally turned and padded away from the stream in submission. When the smell of the bear had ceased to haunt her nose, Kita decided to rest for the time being. Lying down beside an old oak tree, the white wolf whimpered in lonliness. A wolf is known to be strongest with its pack; and only cowardly and submissive on its own. Perking her ears forward, Kita stared out at the forest around herself and sighed heavily-  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games