Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Lakeshore Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nezkuel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 2:40 pm
slighter
falme smilled and slowly started to slow down luaghing as he jumped up inot a tree looking down at him

He fell down below the tree and started panting.

"What is wrong! Gimme a break...."

He looked up and chuckled, but then dropped his head again laughing and panting at the same time.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:06 pm
flame smilled and looked at him "what? am i to fast?" he ask him has he keep3ed looking at him  

Slighter
Captain

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:34 pm
*walks to the lake following the sent of a strange wolf and as he arives he sits and ponders who or what the wolf may be...* "hmmmm it seems the wind smells of change mabey for the good i hope" * he says as he lays down on the warm sandy beech of the lake*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 3:35 pm
slighter
flame smilled and looked at him "what? am i to fast?" he ask him has he keep3ed looking at him

He smiled up at him and gave a yawn.

"Well, your brother. He isnt one of these...Imaginary friends, or someone who is dead now, is he?"  

Nezkuel

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 3:29 pm
Heart arrived at the lake, she hid behind a bush and formed into her human form. She wasn't comfortable as a human. Especially after all that Sky had taught her about them. It just brought memories back to her of the times they had together. She was in this form though because she knew few would recognize her. She dipped her bare foot into the shallow of the lake and started walking around it. Dragging her feet in the sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:18 am
*as he found his way through the forest looking for sky he arrived at the lake with no spacific purpose but to wait and ponder what might happen to him or sky when they met for the second time...*

"heart why do you pague my thoughts so... i love you and yet you dont understand me like i wish you could..."

*he says to himself as he layed down closing his eyes and dosing waiting for someone to find him there*  

Tim_Sscoville

8,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:22 am
*pads lightly out of the trees looking tired goes to the edge of the lake and laps up some o fthe clear water* *looks over and notices the others*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:24 am
slighter was walking along the ledge of the lake side behind some tree looking around, he didn't really seem to be is usual self today and was looking for flame has he noticed a new wolf by the lake he stoped and stared at her from the shadow's of the tree making himself almost completly invisible since his fur was so dark  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:29 am
slighter
slighter was walking along the ledge of the lake side behind some tree looking around, he didn't really seem to be is usual self today and was looking for flame has he noticed a new wolf by the lake he stoped and stared at her from the shadow's of the tree making himself almost completly invisible since his fur was so dark
*sniffs the air...someones there* *a low growl emmits frow deep within her chest* Whos there?  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:31 am
slighter keeped staring at her but didn't say nothing has he turned around and climbed the tree still looking at her, he was trying to scare her has that what he does when he is bored  

Slighter
Captain

Aubrianna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:32 am
Aubrianna
slighter
*sniffs the air...someones there* *a low growl emmits frow deep within her chest* Whos there?
*cursing the silver reflecting from her makeing her have an unearthly glow*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:33 am
slighter
slighter keeped staring at her but didn't say nothing has he turned around and climbed the tree still looking at her, he was trying to scare her has that what he does when he is bored
*seeing movement quickly dashes towards it baring her teeth gleaming in the moon light*  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:34 am
after a bit, slighter jumped out of the tree and slowly started walking towards her has he sat down a few yards away from her "and who might you be?" he said has he titled his head  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:35 am
slighter
after a bit, slighter jumped out of the tree and slowly started walking towards her has he sat down a few yards away from her "and who might you be?" he said has he titled his head
* teeth still bared* I am Larka and who might you be?  

Aubrianna

Slighter
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:37 am
slighter started walking around her carefully "i am knowone of importance" he said has he keeped walking arund her  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 137 138 139 140 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games