Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Australian Guild
QUEENSLAND || Pineappleian fun!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:41 am

User Image

And shut up about teh glitter or i'll spank you. I was drunk, it was christmas...so i wore a cocktail dress xd
You can still see the redness >.>
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:42 am

DNA_Guru
Elerina
anything and everything i can get my paws on up here. mostly modern history. but i would like to do ancient history. *is currently studying the history of Australia and South East Asia*

Oooh, ok. I'm more of an Ancient Historian myself, I delve into the likes of Herodotus, Thucydides, Plutarch, Xenophon and the Greek Playwrights. Along with alot of other Modern fellas. XD

Mmm, we have to know a litttle about say Keith Windshuttle, Manning Clark, Anna Clark and Macintyre (can't remember his first name). But that's all for Extension. Interesting stuff though I must say. 3nodding

Corbin: My pants are better. gonk
i'd much prefer to do ancient history, (i did it at high school,i opted out of modern history, so as a result i know/knew virtually nothing on modern history until i started studying it at uni) because i find it more relevant to what i want to become.

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:43 am

DNA_Guru
Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
The outside of my right arm. Starts on my shoulder and finishes(for now) bout half way down my upper arm.
Oooh... You'll have to show us that another time... xp

At the meeeet. ;__;
Oh yeah... I forgot for a minute there... sweatdrop

How are we going to do this so my parents aren't suspicious????? gonk

Corbin DeSeer
User Image

And shut up about teh glitter or i'll spank you. I was drunk, it was christmas...so i wore a cocktail dress xd
You can still see the redness >.>
Nice... can we see the whole dress? wink heart
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:47 am

You asked for it Chem..just remember that..

**Official disclaimer**

Warning: This link contains VERY sick, disturbing footage. You have been warned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Ragnarok_Blazeheart/BadBoy002.jpg

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

DNA_Guru
Captain

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:47 am

Elerina
DNA_Guru

Oooh, ok. I'm more of an Ancient Historian myself, I delve into the likes of Herodotus, Thucydides, Plutarch, Xenophon and the Greek Playwrights. Along with alot of other Modern fellas. XD

Mmm, we have to know a litttle about say Keith Windshuttle, Manning Clark, Anna Clark and Macintyre (can't remember his first name). But that's all for Extension. Interesting stuff though I must say. 3nodding

i'd much prefer to do ancient history, (i did it at high school,i opted out of modern history, so as a result i know/knew virtually nothing on modern history until i started studying it at uni) because i find it more relevant to what i want to become.

Ooh, ok. What civilization do you want to look at. I'm a bit of a Greek fan myself, possibly because that's the basis of my course. ninja

Chemical_Kitten

Tell them you're going out shopping or something. Tell them you're going to meet friends for a day out. Something. gonk
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:51 am

Corbin DeSeer
You asked for it Chem..just remember that..

**Official disclaimer**

Warning: This link contains VERY sick, disturbing footage. You have been warned

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v132/Ragnarok_Blazeheart/BadBoy002.jpg
I almost fell off the chair!!!! whee xd I'm going to have to save this somewhere... ninja

DNA_Guru

Chemical_Kitten

Tell them you're going out shopping or something. Tell them you're going to meet friends for a day out. Something. gonk
Yeah, but one of my friends normally drives me everywhere... Can we make it somewhere easily accessable by train? That way I can walk to the train station and catch a train there... sweatdrop

Chemical_Kitten

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:51 am

DNA_Guru
Elerina
DNA_Guru

Ooh, ok. What civilization do you want to look at. I'm a bit of a Greek fan myself, possibly because that's the basis of my course. ninja
Egypt and Sumeria mostly. although i would like to learn about the asian states in more detail and Central/South America as well
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:53 am

Southbank is a safe bet then, with the trainstation there..

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:55 am

Corbin DeSeer
Is there a train station there? Will it be a straight trip from the south/west suburbs? Sorry, I don't know much about trains... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:56 am

Dont look at me, i have enough trouble with buses..or a vehicle IM in control of xd ..not that its ever legal when i drive..there are always casualties...0.0

Corbin DeSeer

Greedy Codger

7,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:57 am

Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
Is there a train station there? Will it be a straight trip from the south/west suburbs? Sorry, I don't know much about trains... sweatdrop
yup! i'm sure there is...not that i use the trains much...
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:58 am

Chemical_Kitten
Yeah, but one of my friends normally drives me everywhere... Can we make it somewhere easily accessable by train? That way I can walk to the train station and catch a train there... sweatdrop

Uhh, you can get to Southbank by train. There's a station right by the Lyric Theater type thinger. Yes Corbin, you got in before me b*****d. >>
Elerina
Egypt and Sumeria mostly. although i would like to learn about the asian states in more detail and Central/South America as well

Mmm, ok. I don't really like Egypt or Mesopotamia. I'm a Mediterannean sort of guy. XD
I'm a big fan of Japanese History on the topic of Asia. ninja

DNA_Guru
Captain

Chemical_Kitten

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 6:59 am

Corbin DeSeer
Dont look at me, i have enough trouble with buses..or a vehicle IM in control of xd ..not that its ever legal when i drive..there are always casualties...0.0
I have enough trouble with buses too... hence why my mom drives me to and from everywhere... I can't drive... I have a learners licence, but I'm a terrible driver... I've only been on the road once and all I did was go around a roundabout for half an hour... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:03 am

DNA_Guru

Elerina

Mmm, ok. I don't really like Egypt or Mesopotamia. I'm a Mediterannean sort of guy. XD
I'm a big fan of Japanese History on the topic of Asia. ninja
XD unfortunaetly i was never able to access asian history at my school...my history teacher was an old bat who did nothing other than the canon Egypt, Rome and Greece. but now i have a book that tells me all the Central/South american myths and legends...

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150

Elerina

Apocalyptic Warrior

27,375 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2005 7:05 am

Chemical_Kitten
Corbin DeSeer
I have enough trouble with buses too... hence why my mom drives me to and from everywhere... I can't drive... I have a learners licence, but I'm a terrible driver... I've only been on the road once and all I did was go around a roundabout for half an hour... sweatdrop
wow that's worse than me... i learnt how to drive when dad forced me to drive to my maths tutor's place. and that required driving up a steep, narrow and windy back road up a mountain... i was not impressed...
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games