Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gemini6184

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:56 am
kochi~mochi
Silvander
Your parent's budget rocks! Lol
Well, thats my -daddy's- budget. My mommy might decide to 'talk some sense into him'... but it -is- probably going to be one dress for two years and stuff. 3nodding

And even if she doesn't i don't want to spend all of that, mostly in hopes of getting more spending money. We all want to go bowling/play pool after prom, and the more money i have for that the more fun that night will be.

*is suddenly all jazzed up for jr. prom*
That sounds like a good plan. I hope your parents will appreciate your forward thinking 3nodding

And I think you should post pictures afterward heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:21 pm
Ah, you guys will have a link to the pictures as soon as i have them. You might even get a link to the trying on day pictures, as i might need help deciding.  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:23 pm
hmmm...
Horray! Living the prom life vicariously through others!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 8:20 pm
You seem fond of doing things vicariously through others... *vaugly remembers you saying something similar at some previous point*  

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

I be me
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:57 pm
that deffinatly sounds like something I would say.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:55 am
w00t, i like helping! mrgreen  

gemini6184

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:07 am
Okay, so last night i realized that far before prom, we have valintines day. sweatdrop So i started looking around for things i could buy/make her, and i was talking with a friend.. when i asked her what i should get chris, she said "the moon" and i said "how cheesey."

and then i saw this. Now, its still cheesey, but its cute too. sweatdrop And so i'm working on it. 3nodding

Does anyone know if it would be possible for me to get that jigsaw puzzel picture bigger, the one thats got the kiki sayin "Your my lucky star!"? i think it would make a cute card.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 1:16 pm
Printscreen?  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 7:51 pm
I be me
Printscreen?

why didn't i think of that?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 2:39 pm
I was going to make that bag tutorial thing but then I rembered....
I gotta pay my phone bill
then I gotta go uptown to get something from a shop
then go hang out with my friend lizz for no real reason (obviously the most important
so I really should be showering right now.  

I be me
Vice Captain

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:10 pm
lala laaaaaa....

Its only part way through the fist semester (read: second week) and i'm already thinking i might not want to be an english major. I think design school would be alot of fun, since i'm getting more and more into costume/fashion design and interior design, though i don't have the first clue what you need to do to get into a design school, or even if thats what i want to do... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:51 am
Now your talking my language!!!!!! ^^ I go to the second top ID (Industrial Design) school in the country. ^^ To get into most design schools, it depends on GPA. Do NOT give up on your classes your taking now and stop caring. Aim for striaght A's. Poor grades can and likely will keep you out of design school.

If your willing to move away for school, might I recommend DAAP at the Univeristy of Cincinnati or SCAD in Georgia? Both are excellent schools. I go to DAAP, as a matter of fact.

As far as what kind of design you might be interested in, I can give you a run down of the types we have here (which is pretty much everything), who they are, what their schoolings like, and what they do. If you'd like, that is.  

Silver Mist

kochi~mochi

4,750 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 9:27 pm
Theres no way at all i'm giving up on my classes, i mean, i still enjoy them. This is a major change from everything else i've ever thought about doing, though it is one of the most appealing. I'm not even entirely sure this is the right thing for me, ya know? I don't know about moving away, alot of it depends on where i feel i'm going to be most comfortable. I've never seen myself living outside of california for any length of time, i've never even been out of the state. And the distance from people and places i know... that might get to me. I mean, i'm 17 at the moment, not even anywhere near 18, and, had i stayed in normal highschool, i wouldn't even be graduated till the end of next school year.

I'm just wondering a couple of things right now... Like what kinds of things should i be looking at taking before going? Is there anything in particular that would be good? I'm planning on taking a drawing class next semester, just cause i want to... But on a very seriouse note i'm not sure that theres any way i can afford to do this, i have no clue if my parents would be willing to pay for it, and i don't know that design school is where i'd be happy....

I'll let you know when i start thinking about this more... At the moment i need to relax some and not think about anything past prom. 3nodding which means i think i'll sew some.

i dunno, i'll think about it some more. Its just i've come to think of this guild as a pretty good sounding board, you're all always willing to help out if you can. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 4:16 am
I am really in the mood to complain.
But I am not really in the mood to air all of what is bothering me on the forums.
So lets all register than I am complaining right now.

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHH MEHMEHMEHWAH WAAAAH WAH WAH WAH grumble.  

I be me
Vice Captain

LadyAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 9:32 am
Complaint registered. ^^  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items