Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Clearing Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:53 am
Heart saw Slighter and she lifted up her head in a nod, acknowledging him. "Hey Slighter..." She said as she closed her mouth. She heard the quiet breaking of snow as a different pear of paws ran past her. She quickly turned around and sprung closing her mouth around a small white rabbit that had accidently wandered out of it's hole at the wrong moment. Her teeth ripped at the flesh satisfying her hunger.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:55 am
Slighter got up and smilled has she ripped the rabbit apart. " Never knew you had it in your heart." He said has he slowly started approching her then satting a few yards away from her with a smille.  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:04 am
She looked up at him, "Had what in me?" she asked as blood dribbled down the sides of her mouth. She growled not sure if she should take offense to his comment or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:06 am
"Violence ofcourse." Slighter saaid has he looked at her and sighed. " Your pretty mean when it come to ripping apart the animals you hunt." Again he said has he smirked and looked at her impressed.  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:09 am
"Well this is what happens when you're hungry Slighter..." she said as she licked her chops, "I haven't eaten awhile, this rabbit was simply crossing a wolf at the wrong time. I won't waste it's life though..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:11 am
Slighter laughed and then satrted walking around her then sitting on the other side of her " Well i suppose that good...In some ways" he said has he looked around and abck at her. "Tell me, did you get mood swings when you where pregnent?"  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:18 am
"The first few times...yes... I've been pregnant enough to be able to have a decent control of them, but I still do... why? Is Aubrianna mad at you?" Heart asked as she continued to eat the small rabbit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:23 am
" Oh...." Slighter said has he layed down and looked at her " No she's not mad. Well not yet atleast" slighter said has he looked at her kinda depressed now.  

Slighter
Captain

Wolfs Heart

Invisible Wolf

18,250 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:25 am
"Well what is it then?" Heart asked him she laid down with the rabbit ripping whatever flesh was left on it off of the bones.

((sorry I have to go))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:27 am
Slighter looked down at the ground " Well im going to be a father after all...." he said has he looked at her again.

((Alright then.))  

Slighter
Captain

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:21 pm
wolff apears in the clearin in wolf form " hey ppl how ya doin" he says when he turns into his human form  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:25 pm
"oh" he says seeing slighter and heart deep in conversation "wassup slighter how ya doin" he says with a smile then turns into his white wolf form and curls up in the snow  

King_Wolff_Mustang

2,700 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:54 pm
Star had fallen asleep and was covered in snow as she awoke. Shivering slightly, she stood up and shook out all the snow in her fur. "Ooh...one of the things I don't like waking up into." She smirked to herself. Star looked around to see if anyone she knew was nearby. She noticed Heart and Slighter talking and let her eyes wander elsewhere in search of other wolves as she saw that they were busy. She spied a new wolf nearby, but it was luck that made her see him, as his coat almost blended perfectly with the snow. Wagging her tail to show she meant him no harm, Star walked over, smiling wolfishly. "Hi! Are you new to the pack? I'm Star. Nice to meet you." She gave him a little nod.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 7:28 pm
Star whined as she didn't see anyone in the clearing. She padded over to the small stream, only to find it completely frozen over. She put her front paws on the ice to make sure it really was too thick for her to break when she slipped and slid across the ice with a yelp. Whimpering, Star carefully walked back to the middle of the clearing, digging a hole in the snow where she could curl up in without being as cold. Howling a low, sad note before she wrapped her tail around her, burying her nose in her stomach and trying to sleep to make her forget about everything else.  

Angel_Fantasy

Beloved Prophet

6,900 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kita Rottura

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 8:03 am
Holding onto the ice with thick claws and wide paws to hold her balance, the large fae made her way towards the clearing. As the ice melted into soft, dank ground, her paws sank into the muddy earth beneath the snow. Shaking her fur to scatter the water particles, Kita lowered her head trotting along the pathway, enclosed with trees. Not once did she pass a single glance toward the dimming sky cast above her. Lingering high above the mountains, the frosted moon tinged the tops of trees and ice patches scattered amoungst the landscape. As a brisk breeze filled the air, the she-wolf stopped in her tracks, her paws caving into the turf for a still moment. Her sharp eyes fixed on a white bundle of fur beside a frozen river. Shivers were clearly distinctable following movements of the body. Slow breathing filled her ears as they lay flat against her head. Taking an additional step forward, a delicate whimper arised from her throat. For the slightest instant, one single tear fell from her eye. With a luminous sparkle, it hit the ground, disapearing into the moist land. Kita lowered her head again and took a few more steps forward. Sniffing at the small heap of fur, her tail stirred behind her, indicating her charm. Sitting back on her haunches at first, the she-wolf gave off a minor quiver, leaning forward. Extending her tounge at a short distance, Kita licked her friend's ear. She stretched her forelegs in a resting fashion, and sprawled her back ones out for a minute. Taking a glimpse toward the sky, she whined softly as giving off a sigh. Resting her head on Star's neck, she slowly closed her eyes and arched her body around her companion's to keep her from shivering. Before drifting off to sleep, she lowered her nose to the ground and pushed off some snow to the side. Yawning contently, Kita settled herself against Star once again.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games