Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge
The Seto Kaiba B-Movie RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:35 am
Mokuba giggled a little getting chibi blush at his food as he began eating it. He got up setting the sandwich on a plate as he went to the fridge getting some jucie and pouring it in a cup. After that he saw Seto with just coffee, he walked after grabbign a crasaunt and placing it by his mug with a smile before sitting down.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:01 am
Seto stared kind of blankly at the croisant on the table before him. He knew he had to eat, or his brother would be disapointed and that was unacceptable. Then he noticed something.
"Jamie, what are you eating?" He asked. She had what might have been chicken or some such but struck Seto as not being anything of the sort. This suspicion was well founded as she had shifted into her Fomor form.
"Honestly? It's the upper left arm of a human." She replied. She'd given up lying to people about things like that.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:33 am
Mokuba looked shocked as he bit in his sandwich and his eyes popped open. He looked over at her." Y-..Your a..c-canable?.." he asked slightly nervous.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:40 am
"Tsk tsk." Jamie said. "Do I look like a cannibal? I'm not human. I'm what's called a mixed breed I suppose. At least, that's as close as I can come in English. I'm partially Fomor and in case you don't know, Fomor eat humans. That's why I'm all green and have the funky pointy teeth. Don't worry, I tend to stick to people who want to die, and people who don't deserve to live, like rapists and things. I won't hurt you or your brother."  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:47 am
Mokuba smiled, " Well ok then, nothing to worry about then. " Mokuba said continuing to eat as if it never happend. As long as him and Seto were safe it didnt really matter. It seemed better teat way, people who didnt deserve life would be striped of it, guess it was a higher powers way of riding of the unworthy.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 12:01 pm
Seto wasn't sure whether to trust her or not. In fact, he didn't want to... but she had been helpful with his brother, and Mokuba seemed to like her alright and he deserved friends. He bit thoughtfully into the croissant in front of him.
"So anyway," Jamie had shifted back to looking human, albeit with redder cheeks and lips much more crimson, almost glowing, "What did you say to our friendly neighbourhood script writer?"
"It doesn't matter." Seto replied.
"She hasn't shown up yet. It must have been harsh." Jamie commented.
"I-" Seto sighed. She was going to wheedle this out of him eventually. "I didn't have to talk to her... I was... I was kind of..." He mumbled something Jamie didn't catch.
"Say that a little louder Seto." She said.
"I was crying okay? After what you two did to my brother, do you realize what went on in my head?!" Seto snapped.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:42 pm
Mokuba looked over shocked, he had never seen Seto cry, nor had he ever heard of it. Seto admitting it was a big deal to him, he had to admit, maybe Jamie was to balme too. She did send them to that place that he had to do all of that. But he thought he had to save the world. He looked forward, " Tell me..did I have to go to save them..or was it something for your amusment to send me and my brother there? " he asked as he looked at Jamie. He wasnt glaring, but his stare demanded to be told the truth. If he had to, then it wouldnt be as bad, but if it was for amusment then it was a different story.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:57 pm
"Honestly? You had to go. I didn't just do it for fun. I can travel time and worlds. You specifically had to be there so that I didn't end up dead and the world didn't blow up. Just trust me, you saved a lot of people." Jamie replied.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 3:03 pm
" Okay.." he replied, he was glad it wasnt just a sick prank. He looked back at Seto not knowing what to do, he couldnt believed he cried. He stood up going over to Seto and hugging him laying his head on his shoulder. " It''s ok big brother.." he whispered still hugging him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 5:19 pm
"I know Mokuba. Still, I tried to so hard to sheild you from that. From all of it. I mean, I can't sheild you forever... but it was too soon." Seto hugged back.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:08 pm
Mokubas eyes softend as he held Seto tighter, " Its ok..Im sure that itll go away eventually. " Mokuba whispered trying to make his brother feel better. With Seto by him he was sure the memories would die down or start to bother him less.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 6:10 am
Jamie watched this play out, little tears on the edges of her eyes. She'd heard those words before. Brian had told her the exact same things when he found out she'd gone and not only joined the RAF but that she was twelve and she'd killed people with her bare hands. She scraped off the diamonds that her tears were quickly becoming in the tear drop shape they always ended up because of the shape of her claws. She added then to a gold bracelet that looked like a charm bracelet made of gold, with more of those drop shaped diamonds and rubies hanging from it. Satisfied that it was finished now, she waited.

Seto meanwhile noticed none of this. He was busy wishing his brother could just go back to being the little kid he had protected from bullies in the orphanage and wondered why it couldn't stay that way. "I'm sorry." He whispered.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:16 pm
Mokuba let out a slight sigh hugging Seto a little tighter, as if their roles had swithced at that moment. " You dont need to be big brother..I had to, you helped me through most of it. Like I said, all of these things will go away someday Im sure...Well both help each other through this..just like we did everything else. " Mokuba whispered in responce. Due to him standing while Seto sat, his face was buried in Setos hair. He had to admit, it did smell nice.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:15 am
((Poor Seto... I wonder if he can even breathe?))

Seto didn't really want to let his brother go, but he had to. He was starting to really feel that grip on him and it was almost painful. "Mokuba, I need to breathe."
Jamie smiled at this and perched on top of the fridge, feet dangling over the edge.
"What, do you think this is some kind of show?" Seto asked angrily at her.
"Well... ya. I do. But that's just a side effect of immortality. Oh, and Mokuba, I made you something. That gold bracelet with the droplet jewels is something you should use if you're ever in trouble. You'll know how to use it if you need it." Jamie commented.  

Fyerluna
Crew

Dapper Explorer

7,300 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Full closet 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

InunaideGner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 7:20 pm
" Oh sorry big brother. " he said rubbing the back of his head chuckling a little with a sweatdrop, he got so deep in their embrace that he didnt know how hard he was holding him. He looked at Jamie when his name was called and looked on the table. He picked up the bracelet and put it around his wrist. He looked at it with a smile, " its pretty, thanks Jamie. " he said with a smile.  
The Official Kaiba Seto Guild Roleplaying Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff