Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soulrendx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:49 pm
NAME: MJ
APPEARANCE: 5"11, dirty blonde hair down to my shoulders, regular build I guess, usually I wear band shirts, blue jeans, and black converses
FAV. BANDS: B L A Z E, Iron Maiden, Rise to Addiction, EOLB, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Manowar etc. pretty much any british heavy metal band User Image
SEXUALITY: Heterosexual
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently single
HOBBIES /INTERESTS: Music mainly, but I like tons of other stuff
PERSONALITY: Spontaneous
PET PEEVES: people who BS a lot
LIKES/DISLIKES: don't really dislike anything, and like almost everything blaugh
REASON FOR JOINING: random invite  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 1:54 pm
soulrendx
NAME: MJ
APPEARANCE: 5"11, dirty blonde hair down to my shoulders, regular build I guess, usually I wear band shirts, blue jeans, and black converses
FAV. BANDS: B L A Z E, Iron Maiden, Rise to Addiction, EOLB, Judas Priest, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Manowar etc. pretty much any british heavy metal band User Image
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Currently single
HOBBIES /INTERESTS: Music mainly, but I like tons of other stuff
PERSONALITY: Spontaneous
PET PEEVES: people who BS a lot
LIKES/DISLIKES: don't really dislike anything, and like almost everything blaugh
REASON FOR JOINING: random invite
Welcome to the guild biggrin  

Dearest Darling`

PsychoBunnySana

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 7:23 pm
lurichan
PsychoBunnyGrl
lurichan

Hello, welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies*

Oh thank you!! *eats cookies* Here have a Muffin *gives you muffin* 3nodding

^_^ Thank you for the muffin. ^_^

You're welcome! biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:17 pm

NAME: SisterNightfall
APPEARANCE: white, Burgundy hair, short, purple ends, and two green strips
FAV. BANDS: Lacrimosa, Lacuna Coil, My Dying Bride, Nightwish, Sisters of Mercy, Sirenia, Tristania, etc...
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Long-term
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music, Movies, Books, etc...
PERSONALITY: Morbid-Myself
PET PEEVES: Poseurs, Preps, Wiggers.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Pasta with pesto/Brussle Sprouts and such...
REASON FOR JOINING: Needed a Place to be

SisterNightfall

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2005 10:22 pm
SisterNightfall

FAV. BANDS: Lacrimosa, Lacuna Coil, My Dying Bride, Nightwish, Sisters of Mercy, Sirenia, Tristania, etc...

Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free ro wander about and post wherever the mood strikes you.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:32 am
NAME: Carissa (everyone I know calls me Rissa)
APPEARANCE: Long blackish hair,of course people call me freakish or just plain scary, either one works for me.
FAV. BANDS: um...System of a Down, Evanescense, Shadows Fall, Kittie, Disturbed...Green Day, um...can't think of any others, way too mant.
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: TAKEN!! ooooh. (By a boy people...)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anything music. I am a band dork, i can play 8 or 9 different instruments
PERSONALITY: Well, im dramatic and creative, and...ill have to ask someone else because i have no idea.
PET PEEVES: Ticking clocks. I can't stand them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes, anything music. coffee, peppermint patties (the yorks ones) playing my instruments,traveling, thats it. Dislikes, preps, black licorice,people that use too much hair stabilizer like hairspray, gel,ect...being underestimated.
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like i could find a bunch of people that were in to the same stuff as me, plus I am new at this whole gaia thing and i needed friends. YAH! I am individual.  

PuddlesOfBlood

Klovis of the Soul Truth

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:58 am
PuddlesOfBlood
NAME: Carissa (everyone I know calls me Rissa)
APPEARANCE: Long blackish hair,of course people call me freakish or just plain scary, either one works for me.
FAV. BANDS: um...System of a Down, Evanescense, Shadows Fall, Kittie, Disturbed...Green Day, um...can't think of any others, way too mant.
SEXUALITY: bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: TAKEN!! ooooh. (By a boy people...)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: anything music. I am a band dork, i can play 8 or 9 different instruments
PERSONALITY: Well, im dramatic and creative, and...ill have to ask someone else because i have no idea.
PET PEEVES: Ticking clocks. I can't stand them.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes, anything music. coffee, peppermint patties (the yorks ones) playing my instruments,traveling, thats it. Dislikes, preps, black licorice,people that use too much hair stabilizer like hairspray, gel,ect...being underestimated.
REASON FOR JOINING: It looked like i could find a bunch of people that were in to the same stuff as me, plus I am new at this whole gaia thing and i needed friends. YAH! I am individual.

welcome to the guild Rissa *gives you a cookie*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 11:22 pm
lurichan
SisterNightfall

Welcome to the guild *hands you a basket of cookies* Feel free ro wander about and post wherever the mood strikes you.

**Stuffs all cookies in mouth** Why thank-you!**

SisterNightfall

Tannoth

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 3:03 pm
NAME: Mr.T
APPEARANCE: Usually in Black army pants and black undershirt with Army boots. I have long dark brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back.
FAV. BANDS: Darkthrone, Satyricon, CoB, Yngwie Malmsteen.
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My band. I play Everything and so does the other guy.
PERSONALITY: A hater.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity
DISLIKES: Religion, Homophobes/Racists
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a black metaller.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 4:58 pm
Forest_of_Grey
NAME: Mr.T
APPEARANCE: Usually in Black army pants and black undershirt with Army boots. I have long dark brown hair that goes down to the middle of my back.
FAV. BANDS: Darkthrone, Satyricon, CoB, Yngwie Malmsteen.
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELATIONSHIP STATUS:single
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: My band. I play Everything and so does the other guy.
PERSONALITY: A hater.
PET PEEVES: Stupidity
DISLIKES: Religion, Homophobes/Racists
REASON FOR JOINING: I'm a black metaller.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives cookie*  

Dearest Darling`

Dull_Spike

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 7:49 pm
name: josh
apperance:tripp pants, black t-shirt, leather boots, and lots of spikes and rings.
black hair, blue eyes, 5'9".
fav. bands: system of a down, my chemical romance, disturbed, linken park, icp, and godsmack.
sexuallity: straight
rs: single
hobbies: drawing, video games, self mutilation
personallity: umm......im very negitive about everything
pet peeves: ignorence
dislikes: steriotypical people, racest people, ignorant people, the color white, the light.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 10:22 pm
Welcome to our humble guild, have some cookies *hands some cookies to him*  

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

TheVampireLirel

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 10:58 pm
NAME: Rosanna (I'm mostly known as Ro or Lirel, though.)
APPEARANCE: 1 2
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Modest Mouse, Voltaire, The Darkness, Mana, The Pillows, Shiina Ringo, Disturbed, Juanes, Kasabian, Beck, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Louis XVI, Better Than Ezra, Weezer, The Dresden Dolls... all of those rank top.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Graphic design, drawing, webdesign, manga+anime, reading, movies, debate club, video games, livejournal, gothic fashion, gothic lolita fashion, poetry, being sarcastic, tarot, playing chess.
PERSONALITY: I'm an organized mess of emotions. Most of the time I try to be in a good mood.
PET PEEVES: Ignorant people, hardcore we're-here-to-save-your-soul christians, people looming over my food before I start eating, people with a more-goth-than-thou attitude, being woken up during naps to see if I'm asleep, people that stereotype goths.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dislikes = pet peeves. I like coffee, people that have knowledge of their arguments, and crazy people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks like a fun guild.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:26 am
TheVampireLirel
NAME: Rosanna (I'm mostly known as Ro or Lirel, though.)
APPEARANCE: 1 2
FAV. BANDS: Evanescence, Modest Mouse, Voltaire, The Darkness, Mana, The Pillows, Shiina Ringo, Disturbed, Juanes, Kasabian, Beck, The Strokes, The White Stripes, Louis XVI, Better Than Ezra, Weezer, The Dresden Dolls... all of those rank top.
SEXUALITY: Bisexual
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Graphic design, drawing, webdesign, manga+anime, reading, movies, debate club, video games, livejournal, gothic fashion, gothic lolita fashion, poetry, being sarcastic, tarot, playing chess.
PERSONALITY: I'm an organized mess of emotions. Most of the time I try to be in a good mood.
PET PEEVES: Ignorant people, hardcore we're-here-to-save-your-soul christians, people looming over my food before I start eating, people with a more-goth-than-thou attitude, being woken up during naps to see if I'm asleep, people that stereotype goths.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Dislikes = pet peeves. I like coffee, people that have knowledge of their arguments, and crazy people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Looks like a fun guild.
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives basket of cookies*  

Dearest Darling`

TheVampireLirel

IRL Vampire

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 7:22 pm
deadly_demon
Welcome to the guild biggrin *gives basket of cookies*

Cookies! A basketful! Thank youss. heart  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games