Emwah's Critique Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:41 am
Nope, this is my only ratings thread. Maybe you're thinking of Nrasjaa.

Your avatar... there isn't really anything to rate... I mean it's okay, according to your profile you've only been on gaia for a week or so. So it's not expected that you have an awesome avatar... But I give it:

1/10

It sucks, really... but don't take it to heart. It takes a while to accumulate enough gold and items to be awesome.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:27 pm
true, true.  

Emilikah

Beautiful Grotesque

Shameless Hoarder

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:46 am
*Does a twirl* So EmWah, what do you reckon? Be cruel if you must. heart And yes, it is very brown. I think I'm going through a brown stage. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:43 am
Hmmn yes, very brown. Not that brown is a bad thing. Some of the best avatars I've seen have been predominatley brown.

This one is ok, there's just a bit of a problem in that all the brown things you're wearing are the same brown. For brown to work, you need some good textural and tonal differences. I really like what you've done with the head, the rest is just a bit plain.

5/10

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 11:14 pm
The headband doesn't match nearly as well as I'd like it too, but otherwise... Yeah.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:10 pm
Rate me please? heart  

em_of_sand

EmWah
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 8:26 pm
Wellz, um... well... I don't like it. Maybe if your hair was a different colour, the headband wouldn't look so bad... but the hair really clashes with the whole thing. The square shape of the jacket and the horizontal lines of the shirt makes the avatar look a bit squashed and fat. It's okay overall, but not Wellzy at his designing finest.

5/10

Em - Aww very cute! I love the pink and grey combo. It's not something you see very often. It's all very cool and very right. Everything clicks together beautifully. However, there is something a little plain about it... not alot, but it's there. Great job none the less.

9/10

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 9:32 pm
Thank you! heart  

em_of_sand

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 8:25 am
What about me? Am I cute?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:01 pm
No Manky, you are not cute. Your fish face is ugly.
The rest is pretty poor too. I think it's time you evolved past the snowboard pants. It's all a bit lame and arbitrary.

5/10

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:28 am
EmWah
No Manky, you are not cute. Your fish face is ugly.
The rest is pretty poor too. I think it's time you evolved past the snowboard pants. It's all a bit lame and arbitrary.

5/10
CLASSICS NEVER DIE!!!!!! They just get older.

I should get some new pants but meh, I likes them.

Also, this is what I was asking if it was cute or not.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:58 pm
Oh yeah. I thought you might have changed since you asked.

I guess it's kinda cute xp It's fuzzly and wuzzly, but also a bit jumbly. The shirt and the hat are the only things that pull together. Teh pants and anklets are cute though. Gloves, puppy and chicky are pleh.

6.5/10

EmWah
Crew

WellzY
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 10:58 pm
To be honest, I saw the two crowns on someone else, and stole it! The rest is mine though, made to hopefully match it all. sweatdrop

I'm thinking of removing the Chirpy Tie, but when I try previewnig it, the picture doesn't load. neutral  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 3:28 am
Hahaha yeah I love the headgear. It's like a garden in your head and everyone's invited. I think it's a good idea to get rid of the chicky though. It's just making a mess where it is. The rest is lovely.

8/10

EmWah
Crew

ManagerKyoto

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 6:27 am
EmWah
Oh yeah. I thought you might have changed since you asked.

I guess it's kinda cute xp It's fuzzly and wuzzly, but also a bit jumbly. The shirt and the hat are the only things that pull together. Teh pants and anklets are cute though. Gloves, puppy and chicky are pleh.

6.5/10
Yeah, it is a little mis matched.

Changing back now.  
The Official Australian Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out