Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Imperial War Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:33 pm
I'm wondering if we shouldnt assign him to the Sith so he sees more action.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:34 pm
If we have to, I can always give out some assignments to him if he gets transferred to my area.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:35 pm
well he never seems to be around at the same time EK and Stellar are butting heads, so maybe a few assignments would be good.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:37 pm
Well, there would be more action if he went with someone planetside. As EK and Stellar never fight on the ground, the stormtrooper's effectiveness is minimized. On the other hand, I have the same problem, since its very unlikely that I'll engauge in ship to ship combat anytime soon.

Plus, with my new flagship, he's got an excuse for transfer.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

ElladanKenet
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 12:44 pm
Sounds good to me.

Especially since the due to the effectiveness of boarding parties, I'll be extra-cautious against seeing otehr stormies and soldiers in my ships.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:26 pm
Nelowulf
Well, there would be more action if he went with someone planetside. As EK and Stellar never fight on the ground, the stormtrooper's effectiveness is minimized. On the other hand, I have the same problem, since its very unlikely that I'll engauge in ship to ship combat anytime soon.

That would be nice, I want more battle combat. 3nodding  

Seriph von Destris

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:55 pm
ENS. Edson
Nelowulf

That would be nice, I want more battle combat. 3nodding

You may end up with some....The EotH will need more worlds. For the few that choose to stay out of this war for the most part, and consolidate and manage their resources. But initially, some planets will need to be taken. Oh the irony.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:58 pm
You do realize, you're instigating a war, something the Hapans hae not even considered in millenia. Fight in a war, possibly once in a thousand years.

But start one? With inferior technology and being vastly outnumbered? I just hope you're prepared to deal with losses as great as your army is large.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:01 pm
So, in other words, FP's gonna get Hapes pwnz0red, then?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 10:08 pm
He's on a backwater planet, in the hapes consortium, consolidating forces and plans to begin invading other planets.

That alone is an agressive tactic which consitutes a war. Add that on top of a Sith empire that is beginning to bring the hammer down on rebellions by increasing troop production to combat EK. The resources alone vastly outnumber both sides, and with Hapes starting an attack, the Sith will have to fight a two front war.

But Hapes is not as technologically advanced as EK, and the Sith will not tolerate such a petty attack as is happening around Wayland's space. No more blockading, they'll get really annoyed, and instead of simply defeating the enemy, all of the Hapes consortium will find guns bearing against it.

Right now, there are four factions, and no sign of slowing down. No Empire is going to tolerate this.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 12:27 am
Nelo's right.

Someone's going to find themselves facing the full brunt of the Imperial War Machine, backed by the power of the Organized Sith Order.

Empire of the Hand....Cripes nothing origional anymore...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:15 pm
Not my fault this time.

I'm still kinda aiting for a really good oppurtunity to move the campaign farther away from the core.

I sense a possible alliance with Hapes.  

ElladanKenet
Crew

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:18 pm
Hell, the way this is turning out, if Hapes goes to war against the Empire, then we can start calling the whole mess the Perlimian War, given that much of the battle involves control of that trade route.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:29 pm
Is Naboo among that route?  

AFK Masturbating

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:33 pm
Celestia Whitesword
Is Naboo among that route?

Nope. Naboo is between the Hydian way and the Corellian Run.
You're much closer to Plague ridden Sullust.
I'll have to pass by both Naboo and Sullust enroute to Bespin.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games