Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
RP: Tales End Inn - Lucia City Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro Netsune

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:46 am

Manda_Tifa
Manda had been fast asleep upstairs, completely unaware as to what had been going on downstairs. Her despair had been growing deeper by the day, and as a result, she slept longer. In Feral form, she was fairly small and found it easy to hide in closets or drawers to sleep undetected for long period of time. When she woke up she always had problems feeling awake, and was tired throughout her days. But the racket downstairs was enough to wake anybody.
Manda snapped to reality when she heard the unmistakable sound of gunshots downstairs. Panic ripped through her to the tip of her tail, which fluffed up to three times it's normal size and the fur stood on end. She arched her back, hissing, and darted out of the closet she had been hiding in and to the top of the stairs to look down, where she saw Artemis, Kuro and an unfamiliar Anthro crouching on the ground around the tables and bar. Taking a deep breath, she bounded down the stairs over to Artemis and Kuro. Outside the window, she glimpsed Dracos charging the offending Anthros and their vehicles, and relief washed over her. Crouching her belly to the floor, she hissed to Kuro. >What's going on?<

Kuro mewwed and hissed at Manda >It's crazy! must be some hunters! I dont know, I... I just saw the cars stopping, next thing I know we had to run for cover, seems like Dracos is taking care of them, I hope he pulls trough well< kuro whimpered, holding Artemis real tight, "it will all be okay Artemis... don't worry...."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:06 am

Dracos’s initial attack succeeded in frightening the group of anthros, if only because they where caught off guard. Even as the dragon charged towards them they started firing once again one of them seen grabbing for the radio, more than likely calling for backup. While other started grabbing different weapons, switching from projectile based weapons to energy. As this was happening outside, Artemis started to take action. She had no time to respond or answer questions, she only did her best to squirm out from under Kuro and crawl her way to behind the bar. As she stood and pulled out a small consol, she looked over to Kuro. “Hurry, the weapons locker!” She yelled at him, motioning to the locked cabinet behind the counter where she was standing. Not even waiting for a response or him to act, she quickly punched in some keys one consol. As she did so, from the outside one could see an energy barrier start to extend down over the building and Artemis hoped that Dracos did not get caught outside it. During all this, Xathrus stood in the middle of the room. His eyes where shut and his hands together, he appeared to be chanting quietly to himself. More odd than that was the fact that no of the bullets flying by seemed to be hitting him, even though he was a clear and visible target, one that should be easy to hit.

Selene Aries

Manda_Tifa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:12 am

Manda saw the energy beam falling and felt a surge of panic. >Dracos!< she frantically called to him. She allowed herself to melt into Anthro form and stood calling and waving to him. A bullet zinged by her tail, singing some of her fur off, and she fell to the floor, clutching her tail with one hand and covering her head with the other. "DRACOS!"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:44 am

Artemis Vulpes
Dracos’s initial attack succeeded in frightening the group of anthros, if only because they where caught off guard. Even as the dragon charged towards them they started firing once again one of them seen grabbing for the radio, more than likely calling for backup. While other started grabbing different weapons, switching from projectile based weapons to energy. As this was happening outside, Artemis started to take action. She had no time to respond or answer questions, she only did her best to squirm out from under Kuro and crawl her way to behind the bar. As she stood and pulled out a small consol, she looked over to Kuro. “Hurry, the weapons locker!” She yelled at him, motioning to the locked cabinet behind the counter where she was standing. Not even waiting for a response or him to act, she quickly punched in some keys one consol. As she did so, from the outside one could see an energy barrier start to extend down over the building and Artemis hoped that Dracos did not get caught outside it. During all this, Xathrus stood in the middle of the room. His eyes where shut and his hands together, he appeared to be chanting quietly to himself. More odd than that was the fact that no of the bullets flying by seemed to be hitting him, even though he was a clear and visible target, one that should be easy to hit.

Kuro quickly stood, lunging at the locker, yelping as one mug not too far from him shattered hit by a bullet, he then heard Manda falling down, he shuddered, expecting the worst as he saw her curling "no... why!?" he quickly fiddled with the keys, opening the locker, quickly pulling out a gun, looking over at Artemis "there! it's open, no..w...." Kuro stood in front of her, trying to at least serve as a shield, btu he quickly fell silent, tilting his ear as he watched Xathrus so peaceful -he keeps freaking me out every time more....-

Kuro Netsune

Vashyyk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 2:01 pm

Cade sat there typing away on his laptop, "This is not right, I need to get a hold of my br-" *tink tink tink* a grenade lands in front of him. "s**t!" Getting up he dives to the other side of the room by the stairs, getting shot three times, twice in the shoulder and one on the side of the torso. Landing in the staircase the grenade goes off, rippling the the building causing everything glass to instantly shatter. Laying on the stairs he crawled a bit furthur up them as bullets missed his legs and leant against the wall balancing on a step, with blood pooring off his shoulder and torso. Grabbing his torso he used his free hand to keep balance on the stairs.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 5:03 pm

((OOC: *singing to Gaia*

I... hate... everything about you!
Why... do I .... love you!!))

Dracos was in the grips of battle rage; he continued to run towards the cars, putting on as much speed as he could. He vaguely heard the sound of a small voice crying out to him, but was too far gone to stop now. He drew a breath, then noticed as one of the Anthros he was charging lifted a strange heavy looking weapon from the trunk and leveled it at him. He saw the glowing ports on it's sides and realised it was some sort of powered weapon, and at the same time noticed others moving to the same car, probably to get more of these guns. He weighed the chances that the furs inside the Inn would have against such weapons, then snarled, his sight going red, and breathed deeper, aiming at both the car and the anthro with the weapon. As several of the anthros drew out thier own powered weapons, he let out a roaring blast of flame, bathing the entire car and the one who was aiming at him in fire. The anthro holding the gun wailed in pain, then fired the gun, the blast of energy burning it's way along Dracos' left side and dropping him to the ground. At the same time, something in the car with the energy weapons exploded, and the cars all went up in a huge burst of energy and fire. Dracos was thrown back and up, twirling bonelessly through the air, and landing partially on the roof of the Inn, then crashing down to the ground, where he lay, unmoving.

((OOC: I'm assuming that the shield was rising from the ground; Dracos was hurled over it and onto the roof on the Inn.))

DracosBlackwing

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 7:17 pm

Things had gone quiet after Dracos’s last attack, the barrier fully extending after he lands on the room if the inn. The smoke from the grenade had cleared and the damage it had done was visible. What was done to the bar itself was easy enough to repair or replace, but Cade’s injuries where in need of immediate attention. As Artemis reaches for an energy rifle she looks at Kuro.

“Grab the med-kit and help Cade… I’ll try and drive away anyone that might be left out there… or tries to come.” Without even waiting for a response she heads over to one of the windows, facing the front of the building. She picks up the rifle and sets it to charge, a small electrical hum sounding as she does so, and bares it against her should, peering through the site and scanning the street.

Xathrus still stood in the center of the room, untouched by all the destruction. His body starting to glow slightly, his words seeming to echo as they grew louder, but the language he spoke would be unknown to any other that was not a student of the mystic arts.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:51 pm

Manda shuddered in pain and fear. The explosion from the grenade had burried her under a mess of rubble, but she had transformed to Feral at the last momen and was currently shivering, curled up, under a little tent of debris. When she was certain it was all over, she fought her way out of the rubble and surveyed the mess around her.
Almost every part of the once-cheery downstairs room was in complete dissarray. Kuro was tending to a very injured Cade, Artemis was firing rounds out the window through the now complete shield, and the unfamiliar skunk was standing, unharmed, in the center of the room, chanting what sounded like gibberish to Manda over and over again. A sudden thought struck her almost as suddenly as the grenade blast had. >Dracos! Where's Dracos?!< She ran to Kuro, who as far as she knew, was the only one besides Dracos who could understand her in Feral form, and she was too exhausted to morph back now. >Kuro! Kuro! Where is Dracos? Is he alright?<

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:55 pm

Tae had woken up halfway through the fight and looked around the room a little disorientated. She stumbled down the stairs while the building was shaking under the attack. She stopped at the bottom and ducked behind a table. Afterwards she peeks out, "What happened? Were we attacked again?"

((Sorry for being gone the weekend everyone. Furry camping trip ^_^))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:58 pm

Manda glanced up when she heard Tae's voice. >Yes we were...Everyone is accounted for...except for Dracos! He was outside fighting, but I don't know where he is now! I hope he's alright...I'm so worried!<

OOC: I can't remember if you understand feral or not.... sweatdrop

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:03 pm

Manda_Tifa
Manda glanced up when she heard Tae's voice. >Yes we were...Everyone is accounted for...except for Dracos! He was outside fighting, but I don't know where he is now! I hope he's alright...I'm so worried!<

OOC: I can't remember if you understand feral or not.... sweatdrop

Tae looked over at Manda and walked over, avoiding the rubble. She picked her up, "I'll check uptop for him.. Are you okay Manda?"
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:09 pm

Manda purred slightly, feeling comfort in the arms of a friend. >I'm a little shaken, but I'm good...Cade looks terrible though, and I'm still worried about Dracos. If you give me a moment, I'll shift, and I'll help you look for him....I just need something to drink. I've never seen an attack this big before, let alone been in the midst of it.....<

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:11 pm

Tae frowned and looked over at Cade, "Damnit... I knew this would happen.." She sighed and set Manda down on the counter as she picked her way over to Cade, to see how badly injured he was..
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:16 pm

Manda watched Tae move over to Cade. While she waited on the counter, she shifted to Anhtro form. "I'm going out to look for Dracos." She said, hopping down from the counter. She didn't have to go far though, once outside, she could see his limp body blocking her way out any farther from the door. "Dracos?! Dracos!!" She felt around for a pulse, and could barely find on through the thick scales covering his body, but it was there. "Tae? Tae!" She rushed into the bar, feeling frantic. "Tae! I found him, and he looks bad...I'll need your help getting him into the bar."

Manda_Tifa

MellyBean

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:21 pm

Manda_Tifa
Manda watched Tae move over to Cade. While she waited on the counter, she shifted to Anhtro form. "I'm going out to look for Dracos." She said, hopping down from the counter. She didn't have to go far though, once outside, she could see his limp body blocking her way out any farther from the door. "Dracos?! Dracos!!" She felt around for a pulse, and could barely find on through the thick scales covering his body, but it was there. "Tae? Tae!" She rushed into the bar, feeling frantic. "Tae! I found him, and he looks bad...I'll need your help getting him into the bar."

Tae tends to some of Cades injuries before she hears Manda call. She stands up and goes over to the door, blinking when Manda pops through it. She nods and looks at Manda, "Alright.. Lets go get him.." She follows you out and looks Dracos over quickly..
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games