Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
Naruto...GO!!! (IS BACK AND BETTER THAN EVER...I think...) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 8:16 pm
Serene then went up to the ninja guard, bowed repectively and asked, "please sir, can you let us through to see the kazekage? ITS REALLY IMPORTANT and we would really appreciate it if you would let us through!" then she gave one of her famous bright cute smiles and stepped back.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 9:05 pm
"What ever. The Kazekage isn't here anyway."
stressed "What was that?" "What was...Gah!"
Darz punched the guard in the face and sent him flying into the wall.  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:41 am
Shizume walked over to him grabbing by the neck with enough force to let him breath and enough so she can hold him against the wall. "Where is the Kazekage? Or will I have to kill you instead?" she with a smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:51 pm
"WILL YOU BLOODY PEOPLE STOP DESTROYING MY DANG HOUSE!!!!"Screamed Gaara "YOU DANG GAURDS BETTER LET ME SEE THE GUY WHO CLAIMS TO BE MY FATHER RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I WILL PUT ME SELF TO SLEEP EVEN IF IT DOES MEAN DEATH TO EVERYBODY WHO'S IN THIS VILLAGE!!!!" YELLED GAARA  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:12 pm
"So what will it be? Tell us or Gaara and me kill everyone?" she said with a smirk.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:20 pm
(just so you know when the text has these * at the begging and end thats shakaku talking)
*Huh say what I may be able to come out?*
"Alright alright no need to get violent and start killing people" Said the Guard  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:41 pm
"Then where his he?" she asked as still had a smirk her nails gorwing longer this time digging into the guards skin but nothing serious.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:00 pm
"Get him out here now." she said digging her nails in deeper.  

Itachi Girl5

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:10 pm
"I will get him out here just put the idiot down please" Said Gaara
"FATHER GET OUT HERE NOW!!!" Yelled Gaara  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:19 pm
(Just so you guys know, the guard said that the Kazekage wasn't home. Not that he was eating his lunch or whatever!)

"Did I say he's eating lunch? M-m-my mistake. H-h-he's at the t-t-t-temple." The guard point the to the other side of village.
"Your pointing to the desert. Now then, tell us where he REALLY is, or face the consquences!"
"I admit it! I was lying! The temple's over there." The guard point to a semi-large building to the right of Gaara's house.
"Shizume. Let him go. We have to take care of business..."  

viewtifulkye

Itachi Girl5

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 3:59 pm
"Your lucky." she hissed setting him down and walked away.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 2:49 pm
Serene jumped back in shock at the commotion, switching her gaze from the guard to her friends quickly then spoke up. "u-uhm, you guys? why be so violent?" she stuttered, a little scared, having a few visual memories of the in her past, then her head began to throb. she held her head and kneeled down. then sighed. "dammit! not again! stop haunting me already!" she screamed. "Hukari! just leave me alone already!"

((if you have been in my other roleplay, and saw who Hukari was, my character is usually the same in most roleplays I do.........Hukari is the demon inside of Serene.))  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

viewtifulkye

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 4:14 pm
((Oh. Okay.))

"Violent? That's too much. That's actually nice compared to scum like him." When the group got out of sight, the gaurd quickly ran off to the left, looking for his comrades.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:23 pm
"okay. wow. this village is violent then?" Serene asked nervously. then she saw flashes of movement around her. "uhm. guys? I to rain on anybody's parade, but I think we are surrounded........."  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games