Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
Hidden Leaf Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:27 pm
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Watches Punk and Dameon.
having fun watching
"hmm, Hai. " smiles sheepishly.
wanna take a break and and got to the hot springs?
"Works for me." smiles then looks over at cherry, "Wanna come?" she called beore looking at Punk, "She can come?" tilts head questioningly.

((Sorry if it took me so long to post....phone rang...bleh))  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:31 pm
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Punk525
Polio
Watches Punk and Dameon.
having fun watching
"hmm, Hai. " smiles sheepishly.
wanna take a break and and got to the hot springs?
"Works for me." smiles then looks over at cherry, "Wanna come?" she called beore looking at Punk, "She can come?" tilts head questioningly.

((Sorry if it took me so long to post....phone rang...bleh))
of course  

MixedUp92

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:38 pm
She looks at Punk, "Come on...she'll catch up when she is ready." smiles then starts walking looking at the sky, hands behind her back. She then sotps, loosing interest in the springs and turns disappearing into the trees to go find Dameon.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 1:49 pm
Polio
She looks at Punk, "Come on...she'll catch up when she is ready." smiles then starts walking looking at the sky, hands behind her back. She then sotps, loosing interest in the springs and turns disappearing into the trees to go find Dameon.
I guess Polio had other interest. I geuss I'll go home.
~walks home~  

MixedUp92

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:02 pm
dameon sits on his dragon not to far from the site of the sparring. he si spacing out so if anyone came he wouldn't notice.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:06 pm
Stops seeing the dragon and Dameon. She walks over stopping and looks up at him with a smile, "wht are you doing up there?" she called, hands in her pockets.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:07 pm
Quote:
(( technically you can't do that cuz you are underground except your head. your hands are basically immobile.))

not if i dug them loose  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:09 pm
Polio
Stops seeing the dragon and Dameon. She walks over stopping and looks up at him with a smile, "wht are you doing up there?" she called, hands in her pockets.
"oh..."he looks at her than looks away." i thought no one noticed i was gone..(( at panda: you never said you dug your hands free.))  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:12 pm
hellspawn~lucien
Polio
"oh..."he looks at her than looks away." i thought no one noticed i was gone..(( at panda: you never said you dug your hands free.))
oh well  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:14 pm
*looks around* is everyone still there?  

panda-shinobi

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:14 pm
hellspawn~lucien
Polio
"Hn...nah, Course we noticed." she said with a smile leaning against a nearby tree watching him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:16 pm
he smiles" thanks. i mean i felt invisible in the fight." got up and walked towards her." you kind of cheered me up. thanks" he said with a big smile. he was truly happy at this moment.  

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

panda-shinobi

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:19 pm
please come to my hideout every once n a while...polio u already come but im posting this so everyone will come. its been slow around there lately so i would like some more friends to go there ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:22 pm
"Welcome...thats what me here for" she laughs a little and walks over standing next to him. "So what do you want to do now since you feel better?" she smiles at him.  

Polio

Friendly Kitten

10,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100

DASHAWN-GANGSTA-93

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 2:30 pm
"just being here with you is great enjoyment. but we could have some fun."he jumps up and tickles her." hehe...well..ahh" begins to run around afraid of polio's wrath.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games