Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:02 am
Sinn spun around and attempted to punch Atekeru, but he just disappeared and reappeared behind him, kicking him in the head. Atekeru put his palm on Sinn's forehead and started to drain his chakara. Alesi created shadow clones and ran at Atekeru throwing kunai at him and they all hit, but no blood. He defeated all of her clones and punched her in the face sending her flying back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:12 am
One thosand Tigers! Reks screamed in his head, his hand lighting on fire. He chargered at Atekeru with this technique, much like the chidori or Rasengan, and burried his fist into his back. No blood was drawn, and Atekeru kicked Reks in the face sending him flying back.  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 12:56 pm
'I can't just sit here. Damn, you are stupid. I'm taking over.' Mizuumi's appearence changed as Yuri took over. "Why are you back?" She asked as she slashed at him, but nothing had happened to him, and she blocked him attack sliding back a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 3:33 pm
Atekeru ignored Mizuumi and threw kunai at Sinn, unable to dodge them. "Agh... this guy is invincible.. and I barely have any energy... ugh.." Atekeru thrust his two swords into both of Sinn's arms, leaving him helplessly on the floor, almost dead. "I'm........ over here!!" He said, standing on a tree branch. The clone on the ground disappeared. "Why you little.." Sinn took out his swords and jumped up, landing next to Reks.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 12:19 pm
Reks skidded on the ground, coming to a hault at Atekeru's feet. A sword came flying down at Reks's head, but Reks tumbled out of the way, barely dodging the sword.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:10 pm
"It is really pointless trying to kill somebody that is invulnerable. I should just kill you all right here, but I'll have a little fun!" Atekeru disappeared. "He's going for the old man, the one from the mission we are supposed to be on.... come on let's go!" Sinn said and rushed towards the gate.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:12 pm
Reks grabbed Sinn's arm. "I know a faster way...." Reks said, activating a jutsu* causing them to dissapear and reapear were the old man should be.

((Heheh... I forgot the jutsu name.... sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:57 am
"Oh no.... he's dead." Sinn said, pointing to the dead body on the ground. Atekeru was standing next to the corpse, holding his sword, dripping with blood. "Now, this should keep you busy, until we meet again!" Atekeru said, and disappeared. "Oh great, how are we gonna handle Kakashi?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:11 pm
"Its not like he'll ever meet him again! We can just say That he made it to his country safely.... And hide the remains, ofcorse." Reks said, thinking outloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:12 pm
"You can say all that you want, Reks." Sinn calmly turned around to see Kakashi. "My, apologies, Kakashi-sensei, but some extremely high leveled enemies came upon us, and Reks got hurt really badly." He elbowed Reks. "Sinn, it's obvious how.... hard you and Reks tried." Kakashi stated. "How else could you get all of these wounds?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 7:55 pm
Reks stared confused, then remembered his wounds from the battle with Atekeru. "Heh... I think you got hurt worse than me, Sinn." Reks was stating the obvious. Atekeru was obvioulsy more interested in killing Sinn than anyone else, and Sinn was more injured.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:04 pm
"I have a feeling he'll be back, soon. It seems that you and Mizuumi have met him, somewhere else before. He's after me, not you two. I don't know what exactly he wants, though." Sinn said, walking through the gates as Kakashi left.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:04 pm
Reks followed after him. "Yeah... He died after being possesed by some demon, and then you showed up..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:06 pm
"Hm... I wonder..... uh.. nevermind. I'm gonna go home and get some rest. I'm beat. No, I mean that literally." Sinn said, looking at the sky.

((We are finally active at the same time again.))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:21 pm
((Yup.))

"Alright... See you later..." Reks said, as he headed towards the woods to train, upset that he was beet so easily.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff