Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Joustingfemme

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 pm

Hi I'm Joustingfemme. I first read Twilight just after New Moon came out and I was hooked by the second chapter. Since then I can't count the number of times I read that book. Anyway check out my profile if you wanna know more. Nice to meet you all smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:04 am
Hey people! I'm xBellaxxSwanx, and a member of an uncountable number of Twilight series guilds... I'm in eighth grade, have been a bookworm since the age of five and a half when I locked myself in my room and read Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, and I am almost as much in love with my iPod Touch as I am with the Twilight series. I listen to rock and alternative - Snow Patrol, Green Day, Dragonforce, The Shins, The Fray (local band! Wh-hoo!), My Chemical Romance, Evanescence, Lifehouse, Flyleaf, Story of the Year... Uhh, more than I can count. Oh, and my boyfriend's middle name is Edward and his last initial is C... Coincidence? I think not!  

xBellaxxSwanx

Never.Ending.Dream.2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:23 am
[✖Cross your heart and hope to die✖]
Hi,
I'm Never.Ending.Dream.2 and I like long walks on rainy beaches with hawt Vampires called Alice Cullen.

I am obsessed with Twilight...
It is the BESTEST book in the whole wide world~
I love all the characters even the non-likable ones xD

Twilight is more than a book for me...
It's a dream,
I wish I could be entangled in such a life,
I wish I could live like Bella and Edward.
But I can't,
So Twilight is my substitute for this,
My escape (:
[✖White or Black it's still a lie✖]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:25 am
hi, I'm Ikazuchi, Ika for short.  

ika91992

Nyx of the Moon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 3:41 pm
Hello. I am Nyx and I, like the rest of you, have loved the Twilight series from the beginning. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:22 pm
Greetings everyone. ^_^ My name is Alantie Mistaniu, or simply Alantie. I was introduced to Twilight last year and I fell completely in love. ^_^ I'm a book worm and so I read lots of other books as well. I'm in my second year of college, and. . . I don't know what else to say, other than I'm happy to be here!  

Alantie Mistaniu

CutesieBubbles

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:24 pm
Hey, I'm Bubbles.

I didn't read Twilight until early December, when much persuasion from a friend and several Twilight series-related book speeches in my English class finally got me to read it. The book speeches, in my opinion, standing today, didn't describe the wonderous writing properly. The book was lent from the friend an evening, and by the next afternoon, it was finished. I was instantly in love and addicted to series.

I didn't get my hands on a copy of New Moon until January, and I read that in a night and a long morning too. I got Eclipse for my birthday from a fellow friend who likes Twilight (not the same one) and got that the evening of my birthday party and finished it at the same rate as New Moon.

However, I'll be gone at sleep-away camp the week that Breaking Dawn comes out, which has put me in a slight depression. My mom says she'll buy it for me and let me read it on the ride home.

In my opinion, New Moon was more or less just a lead up to Eclipse, the time period between Twilight and Eclipse. My favorite book of the series so far is Twilight by far because, of course, who doesn't love the first book?

After my long book intro, nice meeting you guys, and I look forward to many book discussions. =D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:18 pm
Well, you can just call me Fedara, or Fed for short.I'm a Teen Librarian so I read everything that looks interesting. It was actually an older woman, maybe 50 something that told me I should read the first book when she saw I was reading the last Harry Potter. I read the first one and then saw the waiting list for the next 2 and actually went right out and bought them which is unheard of for a librarian. blaugh

I've made the books part of our summer reading program, I check the Meyers website daily for news on her new books and movie, and I even have an avatar in the arena this week I designed with Jacob in mind.

I've never had a series trigger my imagination so much, and I just love that it's become as popular as it has. It means a lot to a librarian heart  

Fedara

Karla Night

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:36 pm
POTATO!! Potatoe!! Spud.

Okay, now that that's off my chest, I'm Azurune Night. I LOVE Twilight. ^^ I just reserved myself a copy of Breaking Dawn today ^^ *giggles*

ANYWAY... I'm a big rp freak, I am completely random... (notice the Potato quote...) and really enjoy reading... well! Talk to ya later!! (church night...)

oh yeah... if I don't post for a day or two... it's cause I've got work... (damn McDonald's) and school... (stupid school... only 1 more year though... YAY!)

and my family likes random out of town trips on weekends... which means... my next post probably won't be until next monday...

gotta work 2morrow and Friday... saturday we're going out of town... dunno quite yet about sunday so maybe...

*hits head on key board*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:18 am
Hiya people! I'm SeriiChan or just Serii if anyone is feeling lazy. Um... what to say about myself? I'm a crazy, hyperactive person, I laugh at everything yet nothing at the same time. I'm a hopeless romantic, I love cheese, Twilight is one of the best books I've ever read, I love to read, write, sing, draw, and dance around.

Umm... I hate the snow, I hate the sun, but I love the rain. I'm an enternal optimist, negativity is soooooo not needed. I have a deep passion for the arts, like I said, I love drawing, both real life and anime, speaking of which, I am THE anime Otaku. I used to play the flute and bassoon in band, but quit because I didn't have the money for lessons and all the other things we had to pay for in band.

I write fanfics, poems, songs, and even am writing my own book currently. I am the counselor of my friends, whom come to me for advice, so if anyone needs someone to confide in, I'm your girl.

Well, I don't remember what else I was going to say, so I guess that's me!  

AshieyuuChan

AshieyuuChan

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 10:21 am
Never.Ending.Dream.2
[✖Cross your heart and hope to die✖]
Hi,
I'm Never.Ending.Dream.2 and I like long walks on rainy beaches with hawt Vampires called Alice Cullen.

I am obsessed with Twilight...
It is the BESTEST book in the whole wide world~
I love all the characters even the non-likable ones xD

Twilight is more than a book for me...
It's a dream,
I wish I could be entangled in such a life,
I wish I could live like Bella and Edward.
But I can't,
So Twilight is my substitute for this,
My escape (:
[✖White or Black it's still a lie✖]

Dude... I know exactly what you mean! ~starts crying dramatically~
IF ONLY THERE TWAS A WAY TO JUMP INTO A BOOK AND ACTUALLY LIVE THE LIFE OF A FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:43 pm
Hello, my name is Shaish.
Mm, I first read Twilight a couple weekends ago. I didn't know of the book until a few months ago when I saw people in a few of my classes reading it. I was finally able to get Twilight and try reading it. And I pretty much immediately got sucked in and became a little obsessed, like most others.

I've read all three books twice through now and I'm anxiously waiting for the last book to be released, as well as Midnight Sun, whenever that will be released.

Shaish

Dangerous Prophet

tehxtine

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:46 pm
Hey (:
I'm Christine ^^
& I love the Twilight series ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:27 pm
Hey, my name is Devon ( hah and yes I'm a girl razz ) started reading Twilight about a year or two ago.
I've always have loved reading, always have and always will. No book can be compared to Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse. I also like to read anime/manga and also alot of fiction books about vampires.

I'm a highschool graduate, and now am attending college.

Stephenie inspired a lot of my interest in designing characters, and how to give them different and unique styles and looks. I would like to be a graphic artist. I'm on my way to be one, and I'm loving every step  

Devon Ashford

[ Monkey Of Doom ]

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:09 pm
Hi my name is Monkey, now I am reading the book and I think that Edward is a jerk! I mean Bella walks into the class room and he acts like she has the plague! Then next thing you know he doesnt show up to school for a while.  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games