Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:18 pm
Rachel appreciated (if thats the right word) Cer's honesty. He seemed to care deeply for Estelluna, if he could show her how he did that, how he cared for her. Before Cer backed away completely she whispered soundlessly her ability to hear someone if they talked to her with their mind. "If you ever need to say anything to me" she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:18 pm
"Yes, have you thought over your answer?" Karissa said, trying to bring Estelluna's attention to Arianna's question. She didn't like how things were going between Rachel and Cer.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:21 pm
Rachel moved back to Arianna and Karissa. She appreciated Karissa's concern, she really did, but she was...in essence a big girl. She waited patiently for Estelluna's answer.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:24 pm
''Yes, the heard of animals, if a pack member, you have know other choice to bring them down. If a loner, you leave them be! And the old woman, she showed me emotions, so I'm not dull and lifeless. I think that emotions will kill, sometimes.'' Estelluna said.

By, big girl, are you talking about I? Because their are other females.  

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:28 pm
(By big girl, I meant that I'm not a little kid. Sorry 'bout the confusion)

"Emotions do kill sometimes, but those aren't the kind of emotions we're looking for." Rachel said cautiously.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:31 pm
''Yes. That is true. Should we work with something else?'' Estelluna asked.  

Denki Nasu

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:32 pm
"We're talking about good emotions. Love emotions" Arianna admitted.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:39 pm
"Do you feel love for you pack?" Karissa asked unexpectedly.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:40 pm
''Alright, go on.'' Cer was by her side now. ''If you stay over, you will probally have to do some things. But continue on about love.'' Estelluna sat down, still in wolf form. ''Yes, sometimes.'' Estelluna answered the question.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 12:58 pm
"Love is hard to describe, I can only guess what it's truly like to be in love with another person. But love itself is experienced all the time. I love my friends......my family now. And you love your pack, so you must at least know what it feels like to some extent."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:01 pm
''True, I do somewhat know it. But, through all the mess of life, you forget you have it.'' Estelluna kicked the wooden floor.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:19 pm
"So all you really have to do is rember how it feels. As long as you love, love is never lost. So you may forget it one moment, but you can rember it the next. Am I right about that statement?" Arianna asked.  

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:54 pm
Karissa nodded, but she didn't voice any vocal agreement. She had issues too, with love, and to say anything aloud would be playing the hypocrite.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:10 pm
Rachel didn't really say anything after her last comment. She did love her new family after all, but she never had loved a person like Edward loved Bella, or Jasper loved Alice. Most people didn't fall in love with someone who appeared 14 years old, even if she was unnaturally beautiful.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:41 pm
-my character can pick up on emotions. ok?-

Arianna sensed that the girls were a little uncomfortable. Arianna sighed softly. I never had a boyfriend and never will. I will never be loved like my family had before they died. Wait... What if it wasn't an accident after all, dad wasn't in the car and i didn't see him after that. "Um. You know what. I think we're going to cut this meeting short do you have anything going on tonight, Estelluna? If you do think about what we said, imagine love and I'll see you then. Are you girls coming with me?" Arianna asked.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games