Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Original Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:49 pm
Tazer49
Cale Darksun
Arr.
Lass, ye be not alone. There be no magic in the prequels, no sence of wonder and excitement that captures the imagination. It all be bad acting and overblown special effects.
aye, I said it once, I be saying it again. there be no magic in the prequels.

and the dialog SUCKS!!! 3nodding

GOD YES!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:06 am
hmm... I'm wondering if this should be moved to the complaint thread, or the Prequel thread! But to continue, there were a couple lines in RotS that I liked...but then there were too many all at once...like "I sence a trap" -"We spring the trap".... I dunno..it lost its touch gonk  

Storm TK421

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 6:10 am
Ye need only look at the combat dialogue between Dooku and Yoda to see how far its gone.
Blah.
Hell I could've done better writtin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:32 pm
Tazer49
hmm... I'm wondering if this should be moved to the complaint thread, or the Prequel thread! But to continue, there were a couple lines in RotS that I liked...but then there were too many all at once...like "I sence a trap" -"We spring the trap".... I dunno..it lost its touch gonk

Exactly!  

FrozenPhoenix32

Storm TK421

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:58 am
Cale Darksun
Ye need only look at the combat dialogue between Dooku and Yoda to see how far its gone.
Blah.
Hell I could've done better writtin.

ME TOO! I'm great at dialog...because I watched Ep. IV-VI.... stare mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:47 pm
Why is it that the Original Trilogy couldnt stay....Original??? I mean adding Jaba in the Millenium Falcon's hanger in Mos Eisley was bogus. I hate that is all fake looking, and Han ends up repeating himself. I dont like that we see a sympathetic side of Jaba either...he's a hideous gangster slug and we should want to poke is lop-sided eyes out.
Also, I dont care too much for whats-his-name, the singer, and that dumb new song that was added into RotJ. I cant even remember his name, I never bothered to learn cause I disliked him that much. stressed  

Storm TK421

GEMXNOIR

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:05 pm
Tazer49
Why is it that the Original Trilogy couldnt stay....Original??? I mean adding Jaba in the Millenium Falcon's hanger in Mos Eisley was bogus. I hate that is all fake looking, and Han ends up repeating himself. I dont like that we see a sympathetic side of Jaba either...he's a hideous gangster slug and we should want to poke is lop-sided eyes out.
Also, I dont care too much for whats-his-name, the singer, and that dumb new song that was added into RotJ. I cant even remember his name, I never bothered to learn cause I disliked him that much. stressed

Agreed on all accounts. I didn't like the changes either, the Original should have stayed that way.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 12:25 pm
it was weird how the stormtroopers died of rocks and arrows on Endor from the ewoks right?  

bersreker

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2006 7:54 pm
bersreker
it was weird how the stormtroopers died of rocks and arrows on Endor from the ewoks right?

LOL.

Also weird how they're the elite shock troops and they couldn't even hit the target once throughout the entire OT.  
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 11:44 pm
GEMXNOIR
Tazer49

Agreed on all accounts. I didn't like the changes either, the Original should have stayed that way.

Even if the way it was done was bogus as you say, you have to keep in mind that that scene was an original cut scene. That "sympathetic Jabba" was written before kick-a** ROTJ Jabba.  

kjaydeck3

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:40 pm
I liked the sympathetic jabba. It showed how good a smuggler han was.
Mix sympathetic Jabba with Han shooting first and we see how big a bad a** Han was.
He was a true outlaw.

On another note, welcome to the guild K-jay.  
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:53 pm
Jabba was not meant to be sympathetic.

He was meant to be a Hutt.

Hutts are Gangstas.  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2006 6:56 pm
When a merciless slug is sucking up to you, You know you're on top of the game.  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 9:50 pm
He wasn't sucking up though..it's like when the mafia guys are nice to you when they're about at their last straw and then one more screw up and you're sleepin with the fishies.  

FrozenPhoenix32

kjaydeck3

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:37 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
He wasn't sucking up though..it's like when the mafia guys are nice to you when they're about at their last straw and then one more screw up and you're sleepin with the fishies.

That was always the impression I got from that scene too.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games