Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:16 pm

"Hon, that was just one of the many songs I did when I was bored. I don't think it would be good enough for anything major" Arianna yelled down to Mirri.
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:31 pm

"HA! You liar, you know its good. Don't even try to lie to me!" Mirri joked. She sunk into the couch sitting Indian style like she always did.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 7:40 pm

"Let's not waste your voice in one night. Take a look over the songs and we can resume tomorow ok?" Arianna told Aysel. "Let's head downstairs" Arianna said. AFter putting the folders back in there proper places Ari grabbed Aysel's hand and took her downstairs. "How come I don't believe you?" ARianna asked, falling lightly onto the couch right beside Mirri.
(You guys can call me Ari for short.)
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:02 am

Aysel blushed as her eyes saddened. Even in their human life, they found love. I hope mine is just hard to find, i don't want to be alone she sigh as she sat down on one of the other couches.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:39 pm

"Aysel, I would hardly call it love. More of an.....infatuation. Teenagers, hormones, you'll get to that eventually." Mirri laughed, they had all had their fair share of that kind of thing. "Come on now, who wants to go now."
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:56 pm

"Lucky you. I gave up on boys. Don't worry Aysel, I never had a boyfriend so far" Arianna admitted. "And I guess I'll go next. I think I'll do truth" ARianna said.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 2:59 pm

"Hmm...Arianna, this could be interesting." Mirri grinned maniacally. "Uh oh." The girls said. "Oh don't worry be bad untill she picks dare. Ok here we go......if you had to make out with one guy from school who would it be?" This was a difficult question of course, Arianna would never hear the end of it even though all the guys were......not appealing.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:03 pm

"Well... is it to late to choose dare?" Arianna asked.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:10 pm

"Unfortunately, Ari, it is. I may not like to play this game but i know the rules," Aysel replied, smiling awkwardly. Are you able to control your power, Mirri?
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:15 pm

"Dang" Arianna muttered. "ALright, he's like one of the only cute guys in school. His name's Demitri, I've actually hung out with him a few times" Arianna admitted, blushing.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:17 pm

"Hmmmm.....who is that? Remeber, i'm still new here," Aysel mumbled, racking her brain for a Demetri.
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:24 pm

"He's in my forensics class" Arianna told Aysel. "But boy is he good looking" Arianna said.

Arriana_lynn

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:33 pm

"Well, i sure don't know. Maybe he's in one of my morning classes....hmmm,"
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:43 pm

"Oooooooh." Cooed the girls, just as the normal teenagers would have done. Turning subtly to Aysel, she nodded. Yes, yes I can, at least to some extent, why?

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 7:49 pm

"SHUT UP!" Arianna exclaimed hitting Mirri on the arm since she was closest. "As I said I just think he's cute nothing more" Ari said.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games