Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Other Creatures Of Forks! Restart at Page 43! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hmm..Should I make more? More, RPs that is.
  Yes
  No
  I like Create Your Own Twilight Person better
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 8:56 pm
"Nice to meet you," said Linnea, trying very hard to stifle a yawn. She hesitantly put out her hand, and shook those of both boys. "So how do you two feel towards school? If it's your first day, you might not want to miss it." she hinted.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:09 pm
"Eh," Said Alan. "Ouch!" He said as Ella elbowed him in the ribs. "Sounds like fun...." Said Char hesitantly. "Come on everyone! Times a wastin!"  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2007 9:33 pm
Linnea waited for Ella to let them down, then stood uncertainly at the base of the tree. "Should I go get my car?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 7:31 am
"Sure! Do you need a ride over there? I mean Alan could carry Char and I could carry you, but somebody thinks his wings are too girly!" She laughed as she picked up Linnea and flew them both over to Linnea's house, where there was a visitor waiting.

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 9:45 am
''Damn asses at school. I'm not goin today, you?'' She asked Gaz.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 10:29 am
Gaz shook her head "I already know everything they have to teach, I can get straight A's, so heeeeeeell no."

"So it is Gaz....."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:37 am
''Education can kiss my a**.'' She mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 1:19 pm
Gaz chuckled before opening the door to her house before the sun went too high in the sky. once it was open a cold air floated out from the dark home.
"Effin' ghost them and their cold aura."  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:41 am
Ella walked up to the stranger that sat on the front porch of Linnea's house. "Hi, I'm Ella, and you are?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 3:49 pm
Michiko thought...."Yeah I do...Dunno why." Suddenly her head snapped out. "Hey! There's someone at our house. It better not be a burglar!" She ran over, and saw it was three guys and two girls. "Hi! I'm Petra, this is Ender, and that's Raoul, and that's andy, and she's Verene! We're your new neighbors!" The girl bounced up, smiling widly. "Oh, um, I'm Michiko, this is Daichi, and that's Cho, and she's Etsuko." Michiko said, a little surprised by Petra's enthusiasm. "Wow, so you guys are the other Vampires here?" Ender said, grinning. "Some of them. The Cullens also live here, and Gaz, plus werewolves, and a pixie/vampire and a pixie/elf and a phoenix and a demon. I think our mythical creature population outnumbers the human population." She laughed. This boy, Ender...he was strangely captivating, Michiko already felt comfortable around him.  

Azarni Usagi

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:49 pm
''I have the ability to see them, but only at night. That's because my home is built on a old morgue, and a graveyard in the backyard. But, if they had bodys I hug them, even if they rotted.'' She grinned.  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 7:29 pm
"My name is Simon," said the stranger. Linnea looked curiously at him. "Linnea, how are you? I've been looking for you, for a long time." "Do I know you?" Linnea asked.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:25 pm
''Hug me!'' She squeled then stopped and slapped herself.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 6:28 am
Gaz coughed to make herself not laugh her arse ((*british acent when saying that*)) off, "ahem........riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight............ONWARD TO IMPENDING DOOM TWOOOOOO!!!!" She yelled while walking into the house.  

SP I TT I NG D EM O NS

Azarni Usagi

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 5:03 pm
Andy raised his eyebrows. "And you all live in one place....without being found out...these are some seriously brain damaged humans." Patra smacked him on th head. "Don't be mean! Humans don't believe in us, so what do you expect?!" Daichi interupted. "Um, we have some friends over there, if you'd like to meet them."  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games