Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:55 pm
Welcome to the guild DarknessHaji! biggrin There is a Questions and Suggestions thread if you have any questions, or you can PM a crew member. Please read the Rules and Regulations thread and have fun!  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 10:29 pm
Hey there! My gaia username is Lady Yukirin. I'm just new here, so I don't really know many stuff. 3nodding

I love watching anime, surfing the net, reading books, and drawing. ^_^

Feel free to add me if you want lol  

ladyyk

eternally_the_siren_sings
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:05 pm
Wellcome to the Guild, Lady Yukirin! Please read our Rules and Regulations thread, and stop by the Questions and Suggestions thread if you have any, well, questions. sweatdrop Enjoy your time here!  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 9:33 am
Hiya everyone! My name is Seeker of Feathers and I love blood+. I am a huge sword collector and have both of Saya's swords from the show. They are amazing show pieces I must say. My other favorite animes are Tsubasa Chronicle, Death Note, Bleach, Naruto, Cowboy Bebop, and Rurouni Kenshin.  

Seeker of Feathers

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Welcome Seeker of Feathers!!! Wow those are some of my favorite anime too (except for Tsubasa since I haven't gotten around to watching that yet)! Please read the Rules and regulations thread and if you have any questions or suggestions, there's a thread for that with that very name. Thank you and have fun! We look forward to seeing you in the threads! And there is now two Anniversary contests going on so check those out, too! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 10:59 pm
Thanks for the welcome YamiCheza and I'm sure you'll see me around the forums and such.  

Seeker of Feathers

Omnomnom-machine

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:07 pm
Ah....let's see....I'm Myoubi, and I absolutely LOVE Blood+.

Ahhh.......I'm actually an aspiring writer, and I'm trying to get a book finished. I practice my art quite a lot too. I love to role play as well, so if anyone's interested, give me a yell!  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 8:35 pm
I dont remember if i posted in here or not but

My username is of my character but someone on here already had it apparently so w/e
my Favorite anime character is Syazel Apporo from Bleach
Im an artist and i do sketchs for people who want one if you want onme just message me (it costs gold but only about 200 for colored pictures)  

DulcetFlan

Sparkly Prophet

evil_taffy_24

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 10:13 pm
hello everyone ^_^

my username on gaia is evil_taffy_24 but my reall name is tiffany anyways i love watching blood+ and i like to do a lot of fun stuff ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 10:04 am
Welcome to the guild Myoubi-hime, Akasune1, and evil_taffy_24!!! Please read the Rules and Regulations thread and there are two Contests going on, incase you're interested. There is a thread for questions and suggestions, too. Thanks for joining and have fun in the forums! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

mightynameofjesus

Desirable Lover

10,125 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 6:39 pm
Hi im fate and i have watched every episode i also feel bad for diva all she wanted was a family  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 8:15 pm
Welcome to the guild fate_the_ice_princess!!! Please read the rules thread and there is a thread for questions if you have any. There are two contests going on to celebrate our 1 year anniversary incase you're interested. biggrin Thanks for joining and have fun in the forums!  

YamiCheza
Crew

hastij04

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:54 am
My real name is Joe and I use the hastij04 name because I use it on a lot of other websites. I've seen Blood+ in english dub and sub. I saw the movie Blood the Last Vampire before I knew about the series. I pefer the series by far, but I'll watch any anime with a sword in it. A lot of anime series I've watched have an ending that bugs me. This one on the other hand ended perfectly in my opinion. Endings that got under my skin would be Berserk and Inuyasha. I've watched a lot of anime series, but I don't read manga though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:48 am
Welcome hastij04!!! Please read the rules thread and there is a thread for questions if you have any. There are a couple of contests going on incase you're interested. Thanks for joining and have fun in the forums! biggrin

heart I love anime With swords, too. heart
I agree on the InuYasha ending. D:
I was hoping it would be final with Naraku being defeated. Instead it was like nothing happened. Yet another fight with Naraku; what's new about that? (At least I got to see Seshomaru kick some butt. neutral )Every now and then I flip through the latest InuYasha Graphic Novel to see if it ends differently than the anime.  

YamiCheza
Crew

Shiroi Chune

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:19 pm
hello! i'm sakura_70354, or sakura for short!
my favorite characters from animes/mangas are: ritsuka from loveless and zero from vampire knight! i love to draw (i have a deviantart account), and i heart blood+  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff