Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Komrads Inn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats you favourite pastry?
  Muffin!
  Cream Stick
  Donut
View Results

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:23 pm

vasily watches skip unveil this buffet and his mouth starts to water he tentivly asks "is that caviar?" he decides he dosent care it smells and loks like it so it must be,. he quickly runs to the table eating as much as he can lay his hands on and driniking anything that will go down his throat.
in just a few moments half the table is decimated with just wrappers and empty glasses littering it. "phew that was good", "anyone else hungry?"
looks around at everyones amazed stares.. "ummmm what?" he asks
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:31 pm

"Your bandage is bulging."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:38 pm

"ehhhh" vasily looks at his bandage "i should probly lay down" walks over to the cot april used for her gunshot wound and lays down with his eyes closed.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:41 pm

Skip looks over the bar after fixing a drink he probly won't touch, he grabs a first aid kit, and darts over to Vasili. "Oi, you okay pal?"

Atarget4u

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:41 pm

she spins on the bar stool chairs and looked around bored, she humms softly
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:44 pm

The band changes to the Oingo Boingo song, Dead Man's Party. The Guy walks over to Vasili. "Maybe they did something wrong. I have a friend who works as a malpractice lawyer."

Walt-J-Rimmer

Wheezing Lunatic

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:50 pm

looks at skip "what oh ya i think so i just ate too much and tore open my side ill be fine i just need to lay here a while" falls asleep dreaming or many things that will not be mentioned here but include panzers and katyusha rockets and low grade nucler weapons
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:13 pm

she lays down on a table, singing softly, after a while she falls asleep

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:18 pm

wakes up after a while and notices the newely built stage is empty turns to skip and asks him if he can play katyusha vasily gets up on the stage and begins to dance around and asks "does anyone want to dance?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:26 pm

she sits up "what are you doing boy?" she asked watching him dance

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:28 pm

looks at her strangly "well isnt it obvius" laughing "im dancing you should come up here and dance too i know you are good at it ive watched you"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:30 pm

she smiled and hoped off the table "sure, ill dance with you" she said walking over to him

Aprilbaby1

coreykill

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:35 pm

together they dance on the stage like loons until vasily after doin in incredibaly stupid move where he tried to play an accordian whilst doing backflips fell down
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 9:29 pm

"Way to go, I have told ya...'Don't do russian dances that will break your neck.' Idiot. Where did you get the accordian?" takeing a swig from a bottle of coke, and rocking back and forth in his seat, the lyrics to 'PanzerLeid' ringing in his head.

Atarget4u

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games