Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:38 pm
"You don't have to be afraid, friends are always there for you when you need them, and I consider you my friend." Satria said, with a small smile as she let's her hand drop back to her side.

"Ditto on what she said," Alex muttered, pointing at Satria.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:58 pm
"thank you guys, it means alot" *fuuten lets out a deep sigh, emptying himself of his fears, then looks at the girls, with a face that says i am ready for anything*

"well...that food aint gonna eat itself, now is it? *fuuten puts his arms around all of his new friends, and starts to walk, and every so often he would look at them and smile*  

Angry_Poppa

candyroks81

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:31 am
Kyra squeezes his arm lightly before letting go, and nods at Satria's and Alex's words, showing that she agreed. She smiles as Fuuten puts her arm around all three of the girls, and puts her arms around the waists of the two by her (I'm not entirely sure who's next to me though XP). She smiles and thinks I don't think anything can ruin this moment. At this bright and cheerful thought, she walked down to the cafeteria, with her new friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:54 am
- is outside and i walk away from the group completly ignoring me and sit on the steps blaring my head phones and hang my head- i fight for life , but life fights to kill my spirit . im a cop to help but i can only help after its too late . i cry for life, but it never comes back - i pick up my head tears streaming... my physc slowly breaking down from the no sleep the death the anger my body is shutting down on itself-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:03 pm
(We'll put Alex on one side of you and Fuuten on the other, Satria can be on Fuuten's other side)

Alex is a bit baffled when Kyra puts her arm around her waist, but mimmicks(sp) the action.

Satria smiles at Alex's reaction as Kyra puts her arm around her waist. Then she too puts her arm around Fuuten's waist over top Kyra's arm.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:01 am
Kyra smiles as well at Alex's reaction and looks at both Fuuten and Satria with that same smile. She sighs inwardly (out of contentment, not from being upset) and let the old memories of her home come back to her. She was finally happy with being here.  

candyroks81

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:23 pm
Ulric got up afer finishing his glass and took a black covered book with gold corners. He walked in shadows and reappeared not far from the cafetarai and walked into it. He walked up a corner, back against the wall and started reading his book, written in latin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 3:50 pm
- night falls as i a sleeping on the steps and i snap awake with that special hunger so i go hunting-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:16 pm
As Fuuten, Kyra, Satria, and Alex walked to the cafeteria, Alex's cell phone began to ring. Pulling it out from her back pocket, she looked at the caller id and deciding not to answer it and ruin her good mood, slid it back into her pocket. "Satria, since I didn't answer mom is probably going to call you next." she told her sister, with a smile.

"I left my phone in the room, so I can't answer it even if she calls." Satria replied, with a smile back.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 11:35 am
- but as im flying i soon realize it aint night so i quickly turn backa n walk towars the school - im retarded - i look at my watch .......******** gym- i run for the gymnasium and i get in right as the coach explains the rock climning exercise-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:01 pm
Kyra looks over at Alex, then at Satria curiously. "Is there anything wrong with your mom?" she asks without thinking (which is odd for her) and then corrects herself. "That is..if you want to tell me. It's definitely not my business and I didn't mean to pry." she blushes and looks down at her shoes.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:11 pm
"Its no problem. We come from a wealthy, influential family therefore everything we do and everything we say must be perfect. We have never been close to our parents due to the fact that they have never been home and we grew up with a nanny and tutors taking care of us." Satria started to explain. "Well since Alex started getting into more and more fights, hanging out with the wrong people, and all that other stuff our mother has taken it upon herself to run our lives. The problem is she can't even run her own life and all she cares about is how good she looks and everything else about herself."  

Little Nightmare

candyroks81

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:52 pm
Kyra smiles ever so slightly at the way Satria talked about her family, she was like the sophistocated form of Alex..that was one of the few similarities that she had seen in their personalities so far. She contemplated the parent issues before responding "I think I know what you mean about having problems with your parents.." she looked over at Alex, who hadn't said anything, and wondered what she was thinking.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:10 pm
- i sit under the window i jumpe out the night i met kyra an one of my buddies sits next to me an with out reealizing thats kyra and her friens are right aroun the corner he asks me a question- hey albie why aint you with kyra lately your all lonesom and s**t you fighting- i look up from a sketch book- nahhh her friends just wouldn't like me i can tell im lucky i met her plus i would sound like a martyr so yeah OMG FISH OUT OF WATER - i flop on my side and start to spazm and scream and we laugh at the childhood joke we have-  

TWILIGHT _ -R P- _IC

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:48 pm
((uber sorry to the late replays and such, just been way busy))

*after hearing Satria and Kyra talk about Satria and Alex's mom, Fuuten clenches his jaw tightly and grinds his teeth, then in an angry voice he says

"Enough..., lets not talk bout are parents please,....that is unless, of course, you want to see me go Apeshit on some poor bystandered"

*fuuten looks to the right corner of his eyes, and grinds his teeth agian, as he remembers the many beatings his father gave to him, then he lets out a deep sigh, but still with a hint of frustration in his voice he says

"I am sorry guys, i didnt mean to take my anger out on you"  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces