Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Starting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:03 pm
(( * bites his ear* stop it!!!!!))

She looked around, "Galbatorix......if there was a way.....would he want to come back?"

"I don't know Lilly. Maybe you sould ask the wind."

She sighed, "Grate. I'm gonna talk to wind." She sighed, "Okey then....wind. Would Galbatorix even want to come back, or is he happy?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:07 pm
There was an odd resonating sound on the wind. It was coming from the direction of the Celestial Temple.

(G2G BRB)  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:21 pm
She followed it, not listening to Galbatorix or Jessamine. It lead her to a temple, sort of thing. "WHat am I supposed to do here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:40 pm
While all the swords were glowing, the Sword of Earth Shone a bit more, as if to state the first instruction. As if to help clarify, Zaizen's dust flew in, piling near his sword. Likewise, the statues of the Guardian's remains were at each of their swords.

Earth. The creation of flesh. From the dust we came, and to dust we shall return.

The Revival Ceremony was very precise and intricate. If one did not know what to do, even with the guidance of the spirits, it could spell disaster. Either Lilly would remember how to do it... Or she'd have to hope that Lady Luck is on her side...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:12 am
It seamed to her like some freaky twilightzone-de`savu`. She had no idea why she felt she had done it befor.

She gently put her middly finger on the tip of the carved vine in the hilt of the sword. Followed by gliding her whole hand down the flat of the blade. Weird anciant ruins appeared. It seamed to wisper to her. She found herself wispering back, but didn't know the words coming from her mouth.

It was like when your dreaming, and you say something to someone. Your lips move, sound comes out. But you don't remember commanding your mouth to do so.

The sword started to glow. It rose into the air. Lilly found herself rising with it. Not sure as to what was going on. But yet, it seamed ever still familiar...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:25 pm
Suddenly, the four piles of dust rose up, forming into clay. There now stood statues in the exact likeness of each of the Guardians.

Now the blue sword glowed. Tobias's sword.

Water. The element of substance. To turn the stone to flesh, and form the vessels once again.

The next instruction had been given.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:11 pm
She softly floated down, her eyes ablaze in blinding gold. Her feet didn't touch the ground.

She gently pushed her finger to the swords hilt. Tears streamed down from her eyes, dropping softly, noislessly onto the blue gem in the middle. Water flowed through her finger tips. Softly caressing the sword as if the sword was its lover.

She was lifted with the sword once again...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:17 pm
The stone turned into flesh, and the bodies fell limp to the floor. The red sword now glowed.

Fire. The energy to bind the flesh and the fluid, the strength and burning spirit required to stand strong in the face of danger.

It would not be long now...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:24 pm
She did not come down this time. She stood,-or rather floated- above the fire sword. She took it into her hands. And in so doing, a drop of blood came from where is had pricked her. The blood spreak across the hilt and down through the blade. Then it turned to fire. Licking up and down the sword as if it han't eaten for centeries, and the sword was its fule.

It landed softly back in place...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:13 pm
Blood surged forth from the blade and into the bodies. The bodies then stood up, as puppets being pulled on strings. Finally, the clear sword glowed.

Air. One had to breathe life into the flesh, to restore the life that was lost.  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:49 am
Lilly faided to the floor, still not completely touching the ground, a soft breeze flowed through her hair.

She swepped her finger along the flat of the blade. More ruins appeared.

She brought her finger to her mouth and softly blew. A soft wind seamed to come from it and is wrapped itself around the sword. She ruins glowed and a soft blue vibe cane from the sword.

Lilly fainted, the job was done....  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:18 pm
All four Guardians were alive once more, including Tobias. Each one slung his/ her sword on their back, and Tobias picked up Lilly, turning to the other three. "Lilly and I have been courting. Whilst you were in slumber, Xane kept me alive for a while in hopes of using me against her. Mordecai? I'm sorry if I crushed your dreams of winning her heart." They then went to the castle, where Tobias placed her in her bed, staying at her side until she woke...  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:40 pm
Her eyes fluttered open, she looked around to a strange room. Then she saw Tobius. "T........Tobius?.......your alive??...." She yawned slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:16 pm
"Indeed. You wielded that Elemental Magics resurrected all of The Guardians, including myself. Now that you are the sole magic user and Xane and Morgana are vanquished, you may rule your kingdom in peace. I certainly hope you can find yourself a worthy king. Your parents have been long dead, Crom bless their souls, and you have full control over their empire."  

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero-TheForsakenRose

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:21 pm
She sighed, "Is.....is this what you want?....Where you happy dead?........Are you happy your alive? I mean....." She blushed.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff