Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:38 am

Gab Ghost
*pokes with big claw* Wake up!

Axel, wake up. *also pokes with big claw*
Adell: hm wat this? *note on the floor* oh ok.......Hey Zeromaru, Axel! Ramens up!
Zeromaru and Axel: Ramen yay!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:43 am

I'm not big on Ramen...

I prefer meat...

Hm... I eat whatever she eats.

Digitized

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:47 am

Gab Ghost
I'm not big on Ramen...

I prefer meat...

Hm... I eat whatever she eats.
*Zeromaru and Axel eat ramen*
Adell and Chaos: stare

(u know i never had ramen before i wish i did but i can't find it! crying )
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:51 am

I want to try the real stuff, not the one in a cup.

Digitized

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:55 am

Gab Ghost
I want to try the real stuff, not the one in a cup.
either way i want to try both
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:57 am

They have them at most supermarkets. I know Pathmart has them in a cup...

Digitized

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:03 am

Gab Ghost
They have them at most supermarkets. I know Pathmart has them in a cup...
TEH HELL?! I WAS JUST THERE! gonk
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 10:20 am

Where I am you can buy the real stuff in multi-packs. I make it all the time 3nodding

Caeppuccino

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:24 pm

Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword
GranKuwagamon: Yup, that's Tiara, the young lady that Katsa fancies. *thinks dreamily of Omen*

If you look in Sci's thread she dumped you for Zeromaru the MachGaogamon

Yup. Everyone gasped.

GranKuwagamon: WHAT THE ****?!?! scream scream There's no way I'm going to stand for this!! Believe it!! *the undubbed Naruto appears and bitchslaps GranKuwagamon* ...ouch...
Sephiroth: I believe she's obligated to tell you if she breaks up with you. On another note, we have new leads in the Katsa case. On yet another note, we've found some detectives that we have the option of hiring.
GranKuwagamon: What? Oh right, Katsa. I'll deal with Omen later.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:26 pm

Katsa Darksword
Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword
GranKuwagamon: Yup, that's Tiara, the young lady that Katsa fancies. *thinks dreamily of Omen*

Yup. Everyone gasped.

GranKuwagamon: WHAT THE ****?!?! scream scream There's no way I'm going to stand for this!! Believe it!! *the undubbed Naruto appears and bitchslaps GranKuwagamon* ...ouch...
Sephiroth: I believe she's obligated to tell you if she breaks up with you. On another note, we have new leads in the Katsa case. On yet another note, we've found some detectives that we have the option of hiring.
Zeromaru: *in a cheesy get up*
hi Granny! have u seen Zeromaru?

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:34 pm

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword

Yup. Everyone gasped.

GranKuwagamon: At the movies with Omen, as far as I know.
Sephiroth: Let's move away from that topic before someone gets hurt. Alex, I've rounded up everyone important who saw Katsa at Comic Con. Unfortunately, i couldn't find Tiara anywhere. Is there anyone you want to talk to? If you need more incentive, they're almost all girls.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:37 pm

Storm Waltz
Psst, Boss! *Hiding in bushes* Did you have anything to do with this?
Its underhanded but don't assume I had anything to do with a petty crime!
Want to play detective?
Why?
It might be fun^^

Burgman
James AKA burgman sits off to the side watching. "What do you think Agumon?"
"No clue James, can we go fight someone or watch something on TV?"
"Just gimme a sec buddy, we could make some new friends and sparring partners here."

Sephiroth: You two are more than welcome to help us. As much as I hate Katsa, I would like him back. He's... amusing.

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:39 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword

Yup. Everyone gasped.

Sephiroth: Let's move away from that topic before someone gets hurt. Alex, I've rounded up everyone important who saw Katsa at Comic Con. Unfortunately, i couldn't find Tiara anywhere. Is there anyone you want to talk to? If you need more incentive, they're almost all girls.
its Axel! not Alex! stressed scream

not really........i could have Adell and Chaos look into this but they disappeared........
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:42 pm

The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
Gab Ghost
Katsa Darksword

Yup. Everyone gasped.

not really........i could have Adell and Chaos look into this but they disappeared........

GranKuwagamon: When you say disappeared... do you mean like Katsa or is this a casual disappearance?
*Sephiroth goes in the other room*

KatsaDarksword

Kochou Rairakku

Sexy Fox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 3:46 pm

Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword
The_real_Axel
Katsa Darksword

GranKuwagamon: When you say disappeared... do you mean like Katsa or is this a casual disappearance?
*Sephiroth goes in the other room*
it must be casual they left me a note saying "we're going training"
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games