Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:15 pm
"I'm gonna pay itachi back for what he did" thinks siana  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:21 pm
After a couple of minutes, Atekeru came back to normal and woke up. "Huh, why am I on the ground outside of some restaurant? Whatever.." He noticed Ryoku at the Ramen shop and walked over there. "Hey, what's sup?"  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:31 pm
*gets up*"I need 2 find him right now"siana tells riku  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 1:51 pm
"Hey man...i'll see ya later atekeru..."Ryokusaid as he orders to take out and walks home.Man...i'm gonna eat and sleep today. he said as he did Shuishun and appeared in his apartment.

((BBl))  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:21 pm
"See ya." Atekeru walked on over to a weapons shop and entered it. "Hey, do you have any swords made out of gold here??" He asked the worker. ""Yes, we have one. The selling price is 10,000 ryo, it's a very special sword. Said that the 4th hokage himself used it." "Alright, I'll buy it. Here's the ryo in these bags." He took out five bags of ryo from his jacket and placed them on the counter. The person working there then placed the sword in a case, and handed it over and a lock to go with it. Sweet... a gold sword! Atekeru took the case and ran to the forest, stopping by the same clearing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Damn....can't sleep..well, might as well go out. Ryoku jumps out his window and lands on the floor face first. "Ow....that hurt.."he said getting up rubbing his face.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 2:40 pm
Now, to test this thing out! Atekeru went up to a tree, and slashed it using two hands. "Hah. Extremely sharp. This thing is good!" He looked at the cut once more, turned, and went back into the village.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:22 pm
"what the hell is there to do around here" ryoku asked himself as he walked around The village.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:34 pm
siana runs through the forest trying 2 find itachi  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:38 pm
It's really boring around here..... oh wait, is that a gambling place over there?? Atekeru noticed Ryoku walking by him. "Hey, Ryoku. Want to go see if that place is any good?" He pointed to the gambling building.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:40 pm
"well haven't seen u in a while" says a voice behind her"itachi I've been waiting"says siana as she turns around"and so have I"says riku  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:42 pm
"Maybe i can....no..Ugh..i'll play with the cubs heeeee, play time! Summoning jutsu!"ryoku yelled as he summon Wolf's cubs."Hey guys wanna play?" he said looking at them.Play time!! ryoku turns around and saw Demon looking at him. you jackass i said you can only summon them when you need help..not when you want to play...have them home by night time."SIR!" ryoku said as he looked with a scared face."Lets go!...oh hey Atekeru..Gonna go play with cubs, be there in a minute."he said Running with the cubs.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:44 pm
"this time it will be u who loses!!!"yells siana with a madly dangerous look on her face  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:49 pm
Ryoku ran around with the cubs and played a little more.  

Ryoku Sayuri

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:51 pm
"Alright." Atekeru walked over to the building and entered it. Everyone playing stopped and stared at him. Some guy yelled, "It's him! Atekeru! Kill him!!!!" Crap! I forgot about what happened last time, oh well. Someone jumped at him with a dagger and Atekeru twisted his arm, and peformed Razegun on him. Then, almost everyone else crowded around him trying to kill him. He slaughtered them all with his golden sword. He sat down next to a couple of guys, who nodded their heads, and one of them said, "Ah, so you have returned. Shall we play?"  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games